Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Bulking Diet Training Sleep log

And I think I hurt my back doing bent over rows… need better form or maybe not do that anymore replace it with chest supported rows
buddy its okay you are very raw
we all started somewhere lol

whenever a friend of mine wants to come fishing with me i don't even let them fish. i tell them to WATCH what i am doing and watch what others who are successful are doing. have you ever gone to the gym and just watched what guys do? also roidrage is right the logs are on here for 2 big reasons. 1. to help the logger document their stuff like a farmer documents their crops for the year to take advantage of trial and error and 2. to help others. many of these workouts you see guys on here doing can be copied by you, same with diet

your diet is improving but still needs a lot of work. yes i get it. you eat the typical rural american diet, but that isn't gonna feed your body the necessary nutrients. it will help you achieve the typical American Dad bod physique. thats not what you want. gotta continue to clean up your diet and remember its not just about what you eat, its about what you don't eat

too many enzymes have to be activated and released in your gut if you are gonna digest 20 different thing at once
this is why whole food choices are best.

and this is why when people drink smoothies and blends they end up with distended guts. problem is the guy is killing his appetite in the process when he does that and making it too hard on his body

no way can a person release the gastric juices necessary

this is why i am 1000% against drinking smoothies and 100% for REAL FOOD choices. its a crazy concept but its true. if you take 10 foods and blend them and drink them it will not be beneficial as eating those 10 foods separately. in fact blending them will hurt you more than help. our ancestors didn't have access to smoothies lol so it makes sense. no animal on earth blends their food

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9460534/
You seem to have accidentally posted the wrong study this one doesn’t help support your point at all.

And I think I hurt my back doing bent over rows… need better form or maybe not do that anymore replace it with chest supported rows
Never liked them. Swap for chest supported or one arm dumbbell rows

Professional bodybuilders like me don't depend on protein bars and smoothies we eat actual food

Reactions: Ori
the studies done on nutrition most of the time are sponsored by the food companies themselves, so of course they will manipulate them

dude you should really take Steve's advice on nutrition and stop wasting time and money on junk food

tying up the diet more it's getting better but you have a long way to go

did you take a look at the other logs and see how guys are eating and the difference between them and you?

Friday 11/24

Meals

• Breakfast: 200g turkey breast, 5 eggs, 2 banana (854 calories, 61.5g protein 58.5g carbs, 42.5g fat)
  • Snack: 1 cup oatmeal, 1 cup almond milk, chicken salad w/ tomato cheese and Caesar dressing (650 calories, 27g protein, 75g carbs, 27.5g fat)
  • Lunch: ham, cup of brown rice, 2 banana (865 calories, 70.5g protein, 100.5g carbs, 22g fat)
  • Dinner: 500g chicken breast, 2 cup brown rice (1245 calories, 165g protein, 78g carbs, 27g fat)
Totals:
  • calories: 3484
  • Carbs: 312
  • Fat: 119
  • Protein: 324

Training (chest/shoulder/tri)

• pre workout cardio: 10 minute 1.15 mile run treadmill
  • Bench press (smith machine) 4 sets: 1 set 165lb 7 reps, 1 set 165lb 7 reps, 1 set 165lb 6 reps, 1 set 95lb 19 reps
  • Incline bench press (smith machine) 4 sets: 1 set 115lb 8 reps, 1 set 115lb 7 reps, 1 set 115lb 6 reps, 1 set 75lb 16 reps
  • Cable flies (mid) 3 sets: 1 set 25lb 6 reps, 1 set 20lb 6 reps, 1 set 10lb 21 reps
  • Cable flies (lower) 3 sets: 1 set 20lb 6 reps, 1 set 20lb 5 reps, 1 set 10lb 24 reps
  • Cable flies (upper) 3 sets: 1 set 10lb 9 reps, 1 set 10lb 8 reps, 1 set 5lb 25 reps
  • Lateral raises 4 sets: 1 set 20lb 9 reps, 1 set 20lb 8 reps, 1 set 20lb 7 reps, 1 set 15lb 14 reps
  • Front raises 4 sets: 1 set 17.5lb 8 reps, 1 set 17.5lb 9 reps, 1 set 17.5lb 8 reps, 1 set 12.5lb 18 reps
  • Shoulder press machine 4 sets: 1 set 50lb 7 reps, 1 set 50lb 6 reps, 1 set 50lb 6 reps, 1 set 30lb 11 reps
  • Tricep push down (rope) 4 sets: 1 set 40lb 6 reps, 1 set 40lb 7 reps, 1 set 40lb 7 reps, 1 set 20lb 18 reps
  • Tricep push down (v bar) 4 sets: 1 set 50lb 6 reps, 1 set 50lb 7 reps, 1 set 50lb 7 reps, 1 set 30lb 21 reps
  • Post workout cardio: 15 minutes stairmaster 887 steps

Sleep: 8-10 hours

It’s really hard to take down all these calories without smoothie and shake buffer lol
You are doing really well though, take it from someone who has to have a mostly liquid diet for medical reasons, definitely don’t do that stuff until you have to, eating normally but with the right macros/micros etc is the best approach for many different reasons, you will definitely get where you need to go goal wise much faster and smoother following the advice the lads here are giving. You’re doing awesome mate, keep it up 💪

Back
Top Bottom