Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My bulking LOG after 10 years of weightloss surgery

I say keep doing what you're doing but update always constantly with some pictures to see if you're progressing or not

In this thread and across various discussions, it is evident that many participants exhibit a tendency to primarily engage and agree with their acquaintances or long-standing members of this forum when they respond to posts. This behavior extends beyond just this thread and is noticeable in other discussions as well. It often results in the neglect or omission of crucial information.

To those individuals who have raised concerns about my snacking habits and the duration of my eating window, it appears that your responses are influenced by recent comments or a habit of skim-reading. This might lead to overlooking important details that have already been provided in the thread's main heading.

I cannot ascertain the exact circumstances, but it is apparent that those who have posted the preceding 6-8 comments lack an understanding of the implications of weight loss surgery.

Allow me to clarify: When an individual undergoes MGB or weight loss surgery, their stomach's capacity is reduced to roughly 30% of its normal size. While some individuals may overindulge and stretch their stomachs to reach 70-80% capacity, resulting in weight regain, I have consciously refrained from such behavior. Over the past decade, I have consistently maintained portion sizes in line with the capacity of my surgically altered stomach.

I take pride in the realization that many of my friends and colleagues, who opted for similar surgery after witnessing my successful results, have unfortunately experienced weight regain. They frequently inquire about the methods I employ to maintain my weight.

In a world inhabited by approximately 7.8 billion people, we encounter an abundance of dietary theories, estimated to be around 10 billion. The sheer volume of information can be bewildering. It may be beneficial to explore Dr. Huberman's podcast, where he challenges numerous conventional beliefs while introducing innovative concepts, shedding light on the evolving landscape of nutrition and health.

I first discovered this forum during the 8th or 9th week of my current cycle, prompted by comments urging me to "LOG LOG LOG." Believing it was not too late to begin documenting my progress, I diligently contributed with the information requested whenever it was demanded.

I'd like to provide some insight for those who assert that bulking through snacking is unattainable. It's important to clarify that I have no aspirations of reaching IFBB pro size. Since commencing this cycle, I have indeed gained approximately 19-20 pounds. I am fully aware that a significant portion of this weight gain is likely attributed to water retention, a point that I acknowledge in advance. While there is a possibility that this increase includes water weight not muscular, I am certain that it is not fat weight either.

The images presented in the initial post of this thread were captured during the 10th to 11th week of my journey, during which I had already gained approximately 15-16 pounds since the outset.

Instead of reiterating points that have been raised in recent comments, I would greatly appreciate it if you could offer constructive solutions and insights.

Indeed, there appear to be three distinct possibilities:
- You may have overlooked the information pertaining to my weight loss surgery.
- There could be a belief that one can continue consuming the same quantity of food as an individual without such surgery.
- Alternatively, it may be an established understanding that individuals who have undergone weight loss surgery are unable to achieve bulking.

In any case, after carefully considering the plethora of conflicting advice presented here, I must admit that I find myself not benefiting significantly from this forum. Instead, it appears to be fostering greater confusion. It seems that some longstanding members of the forum derive satisfaction from patronizing newcomers and aligning themselves with other established members.

This situation reminds me of a YouTube episode featuring Chase Iron and Vigorous Steve. Despite their opposing views on various topics, both individuals were overly eager to maintain a harmonious camaraderie, often striving to appease each other out of a fear of jeopardizing their friendship.

In this thread and across various discussions, it is evident that many participants exhibit a tendency to primarily engage and agree with their acquaintances or long-standing members of this forum when they respond to posts. This behavior extends beyond just this thread and is noticeable in other discussions as well. It often results in the neglect or omission of crucial information.

To those individuals who have raised concerns about my snacking habits and the duration of my eating window, it appears that your responses are influenced by recent comments or a habit of skim-reading. This might lead to overlooking important details that have already been provided in the thread's main heading.

I cannot ascertain the exact circumstances, but it is apparent that those who have posted the preceding 6-8 comments lack an understanding of the implications of weight loss surgery.

Allow me to clarify: When an individual undergoes MGB or weight loss surgery, their stomach's capacity is reduced to roughly 30% of its normal size. While some individuals may overindulge and stretch their stomachs to reach 70-80% capacity, resulting in weight regain, I have consciously refrained from such behavior. Over the past decade, I have consistently maintained portion sizes in line with the capacity of my surgically altered stomach.

I take pride in the realization that many of my friends and colleagues, who opted for similar surgery after witnessing my successful results, have unfortunately experienced weight regain. They frequently inquire about the methods I employ to maintain my weight.

In a world inhabited by approximately 7.8 billion people, we encounter an abundance of dietary theories, estimated to be around 10 billion. The sheer volume of information can be bewildering. It may be beneficial to explore Dr. Huberman's podcast, where he challenges numerous conventional beliefs while introducing innovative concepts, shedding light on the evolving landscape of nutrition and health.

I first discovered this forum during the 8th or 9th week of my current cycle, prompted by comments urging me to "LOG LOG LOG." Believing it was not too late to begin documenting my progress, I diligently contributed with the information requested whenever it was demanded.

I'd like to provide some insight for those who assert that bulking through snacking is unattainable. It's important to clarify that I have no aspirations of reaching IFBB pro size. Since commencing this cycle, I have indeed gained approximately 19-20 pounds. I am fully aware that a significant portion of this weight gain is likely attributed to water retention, a point that I acknowledge in advance. While there is a possibility that this increase includes water weight not muscular, I am certain that it is not fat weight either.

The images presented in the initial post of this thread were captured during the 10th to 11th week of my journey, during which I had already gained approximately 15-16 pounds since the outset.

Instead of reiterating points that have been raised in recent comments, I would greatly appreciate it if you could offer constructive solutions and insights.

Indeed, there appear to be three distinct possibilities:
- You may have overlooked the information pertaining to my weight loss surgery.
- There could be a belief that one can continue consuming the same quantity of food as an individual without such surgery.
- Alternatively, it may be an established understanding that individuals who have undergone weight loss surgery are unable to achieve bulking.

In any case, after carefully considering the plethora of conflicting advice presented here, I must admit that I find myself not benefiting significantly from this forum. Instead, it appears to be fostering greater confusion. It seems that some longstanding members of the forum derive satisfaction from patronizing newcomers and aligning themselves with other established members.

This situation reminds me of a YouTube episode featuring Chase Iron and Vigorous Steve. Despite their opposing views on various topics, both individuals were overly eager to maintain a harmonious camaraderie, often striving to appease each other out of a fear of jeopardizing their friendship.
I’m rather heterodox in that I eat a lot of meals and definitely eat (drink) carbs and protein Intra workout. I think fasting is a bad idea in general and that people misread the research on it. But it is popular here.

My only nit to pick in your workout is to wonder about your db fly form. The weight just seems very high compared to other chest exercises. That’s it.

I was talking to a relative who runs the cardiac division of a major us university hospital. He’s done a lot of bariatric (obesity) work because of his clientele and heart/obesity relationship. His view is that bariatric surgery is the only weight loss intervention that seems to be muscle sparing, though he doesn’t have a good explanation for it. This is compared to medication, fasts etc.

I’m rather heterodox in that I eat a lot of meals and definitely eat (drink) carbs and protein Intra workout. I think fasting is a bad idea in general and that people misread the research on it. But it is popular here.

My only nit to pick in your workout is to wonder about your db fly form. The weight just seems very high compared to other chest exercises. That’s it.
I concur with your viewpoint on the significance of diet. Distinguished experts like Dr. Peter Attia and Dr. Andrew Huberman are effectively dispelling numerous misconceptions in this field.

I am acutely aware of the need for improvement in my bench press. This issue has persisted, as even during my training cycle from 2017-18, I found my bench press performance to be unsatisfactory. It is disheartening to observe another individual on a neighbouring bench lifting similar or more weights despite being noticeably smaller and seemingly natural. Undoubtedly, there must be specific muscle groups that demand my attention in order to augment my bench press capabilities.

I concur with your viewpoint on the significance of diet. Distinguished experts like Dr. Peter Attia and Dr. Andrew Huberman are effectively dispelling numerous misconceptions in this field.

I am acutely aware of the need for improvement in my bench press. This issue has persisted, as even during my training cycle from 2017-18, I found my bench press performance to be unsatisfactory. It is disheartening to observe another individual on a neighbouring bench lifting similar or more weights despite being noticeably smaller and seemingly natural. Undoubtedly, there must be specific muscle groups that demand my attention in order to augment my bench press capabilities.
Bench press is a super technical lift when you are trying to push your max. It isn’t just a matter of laying back and pressing. In the end, it can only be your technique, your chest or your triceps.

But I will tell you, I can bench 365 @185 and I would find 45 lb dumbbell flys difficult, I think. I haven’t done db flys in years though.

As for diet, I think most humans are probably 95% similar, so following a general, healthy diet is going to get you to all but the final bits of success. Almost nobody does better on extreme diets, but often people believe they do because the extreme diet forces them to actually measure their foods. That’s always helpful.

Bench press is a super technical lift when you are trying to push your max. It isn’t just a matter of laying back and pressing. In the end, it can only be your technique, your chest or your triceps.

But I will tell you, I can bench 365 @185 and I would find 45 lb dumbbell flys difficult, I think. I haven’t done db flys in years though.
Some good information

Didn’t realize you had stomach reduction surgery. Do what is best for you. You know your body more than we do. Looking forward to seeing your progress over time.
Indeed, my friend, I completely comprehend the fact that attaining substantial muscle mass requires a considerable amount of time, typically ranging from 5 to 10 years, as advised by most professional athletes.

In light of this, and after careful contemplation, I have made the decision to pursue a self-administered TRT and engage in 2-3 cycles per year. I anticipate that it will take approximately 2-3 years to witness tangible transformations in my physique.

Additionally, I must also address the challenge posed by excess skin, which hinders the visibility of my muscles. Currently, I am aware of my progress, but the presence flabby skin presents an obstacle in showcasing my muscular development to others.

Indeed, my friend, I completely comprehend the fact that attaining substantial muscle mass requires a considerable amount of time, typically ranging from 5 to 10 years, as advised by most professional athletes.

In light of this, and after careful contemplation, I have made the decision to pursue a self-administered TRT and engage in 2-3 cycles per year. I anticipate that it will take approximately 2-3 years to witness tangible transformations in my physique.

Additionally, I must also address the challenge posed by excess skin, which hinders the visibility of my muscles. Currently, I am aware of my progress, but the presence flabby skin presents an obstacle in showcasing my muscular development to others.
Have you considered HGH? It’s cheap compared to what it used to be.

Have you considered HGH? It’s cheap compared to what it used to be.
We have a handful of reliable domestic sources here in Australia who are endorsed by a respected Australian member of this forum. While I can't afford pharmaceutical-grade HGH, I am currently experimenting with these trusted UGLs.

My wife has initiated a daily intake of 2 IUs for the purpose of anti-aging and overall well-being, and she intends to maintain this regimen for a duration of six months. So far, she hasn't experienced any side effects or noticeable effects, but it's only the second week, and we don't expect much from this dosage. Hopefully, we will observe some positive changes within the six-month period. However, I will continue to switch between different reputable underground labs in Australia.

As for myself, I am considering incorporating HGH into my next cycle, possibly at a dosage of up to 4 IUs per day. However, I will first assess whether the trusted UGLs in Australia are selling authentic products.

We have a handful of reliable domestic sources here in Australia who are endorsed by a respected Australian member of this forum. While I can't afford pharmaceutical-grade HGH, I am currently experimenting with these trusted UGLs.

My wife has initiated a daily intake of 2 IUs for the purpose of anti-aging and overall well-being, and she intends to maintain this regimen for a duration of six months. So far, she hasn't experienced any side effects or noticeable effects, but it's only the second week, and we don't expect much from this dosage. Hopefully, we will observe some positive changes within the six-month period. However, I will continue to switch between different reputable underground labs in Australia.

As for myself, I am considering incorporating HGH into my next cycle, possibly at a dosage of up to 4 IUs per day. However, I will first assess whether the trusted UGLs in Australia are selling authentic products.
Does your wife lift weights too?

After giving careful consideration to the advice on narrowing my eating window, I made a concerted effort today to combine my first and last two meals/snacks. I am currently documenting the food I consumed yesterday.

Furthermore, I have keenly realized the importance of increasing my carbohydrate intake, leading me to contemplate the incorporation of six bananas into my daily dietary routine. This proposition appears highly practical, as consuming six bananas throughout the day perfectly aligns with my individual abilities and preferences. I would greatly appreciate any advice.

6.10 am
One scoop Dymatize ISO Hydro Protein shake in 200ml low-fat milk + 1 med. banana
Small Bowl of oats in 200ml low-fat milk + 200ml flat white coffee with one sugar
Calories 400/ Protein 35g/ Fat:10g/ Carbs: 60g

8.00 am
2 low-fat cheese slices,
Handful of blueberries.
Calories 200/ Protein 11g/ Fat 15 g/ Carbs 15g

11.15 am
Two boiled Sweet potatoes, and a 100 grams chicken thigh, with Sweet n Sour sauce.
Calories 400/ Protein 30g/ Fat 10 g/ Carbs 45g

12.15 pm
One banana and Protein bar
Calories 300/ Protein 20g/ Fat 7 g/ Carbs 45g

1.45 pm
Tuna and beans packet
Calories 171/ Protein 19g/ Fat 3 g/ Carbs 15g

3.10 pm
GYM TIME
One scoop Dymatize ISO Hydro Protein shake mixed with water, sipped during gym time and one banana
Calories 220/ Protein 26g/ Fat 4 g/ Carbs 25g

6.00 pm
100-gram chicken mince with handful of steamed veggies and 100-gram rice.
Calories 400/ Protein 30g/ Fat 10 g/ Carbs 40g

7.30 pm
One scoop of Dynamize ISO Hydro Protein shake in 200 ml milk and one banana.
Calories 300/ Protein 30g/ Fat 5 g/ Carbs 45g

doesn't matter in your situation
humans aren't grazers and our stomachs aren't designed to be fed constantly

you can still eat in a time restricted window and eat smaller meals.
however it is YOUR LOG. and you should eat the way you want to and our main job is to encourage you pure and simple

I commend you on not gaining the weight back and being responsible with your portions. I have seen many people who I know personally have the surgery and gain weight back. It is tough to see after going through all that.

Back
Top Bottom