Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

My first Test + Anavar cycle

Few have asked.
Currently in 2nd week of pct 40mg per day.
One more week at 40 then 20, 20, 10, 10

Weight had dropped moreso than most because I’m simple chasing two rabbits.
1 is maintaining muscle mass.
2. Is weight dropping down in order to perform better on football field.
My body isn’t really capable of maintaining 90+kgs while also having to be able to run 10-15kms per game.

For me I won’t do another cycle until my career is fully finished.

Mentally I’m good :)
Haven’t noticed any real negatives.
Few pimples I’m hoping will go in the next few weeks.
Not worried about losing size.
As long as I’m a few kgs of LBM heavier than when I started that to me is a success. ✌️

Weirdly haven’t lost any strength in arms.
Guess they need less muscle mass compared to legs or chest. 🤷*♀️

Something I touch upon in podcasts is how, when I use dbol, my leverages improve on some movements vs strength on var

Few have asked.
Currently in 2nd week of pct 40mg per day.
One more week at 40 then 20, 20, 10, 10

Weight had dropped moreso than most because I’m simple chasing two rabbits.
1 is maintaining muscle mass.
2. Is weight dropping down in order to perform better on football field.
My body isn’t really capable of maintaining 90+kgs while also having to be able to run 10-15kms per game.

For me I won’t do another cycle until my career is fully finished.

Mentally I’m good :)
Haven’t noticed any real negatives.
Few pimples I’m hoping will go in the next few weeks.
Not worried about losing size.
As long as I’m a few kgs of LBM heavier than when I started that to me is a success. ✌️

have you been staying strong? the training etc

I have yeh. It’s just I have to prioritise recovery for football so have moved to just 3-4 weight sessions per week for recovery purposes.
So will be aiming for strength retention while inevitably losing size due to increased cardio and lack of exogenous test.
Motivation hasn’t faded though.

Was always scared of the stories of people losing their will to train naturally after gear.
But Ive been injured that many times it’s not a huge deal to see the weights getting lighter :)

I have yeh. It’s just I have to prioritise recovery for football so have moved to just 3-4 weight sessions per week for recovery purposes.
So will be aiming for strength retention while inevitably losing size due to increased cardio and lack of exogenous test.
Motivation hasn’t faded though.

Was always scared of the stories of people losing their will to train naturally after gear.
But Ive been injured that many times it’s not a huge deal to see the weights getting lighter :)

I want to see how you do offseason can you post some training updates?

Back
Top Bottom