Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

My first TRT cycle!

honestly I think you need to change your diet up the protein and increase fats and I never understand your TRT doc

After further review, there is no medical reason to take somone off TRT unless there are pre-existing conditions involved.

While I don't know your full medical history, I'm guessing from seeing this thread you are healthy enough to be on TRT, doctor prescribed. Therefore, it is not smart or advised to get off TRT and get back on due to the high level or hormone fluctuations involved.

I suggest staying on TRT and not coming off.

Your right in the middle range so actually where you need to be

pretty much right in the middle lol

there IS A LOT here to go over. usually on something like this a 1 on 1 consult is best to go over everything (if this is what you want we can have a call) but i will do my best with a post

just like mechanics, accountants, lawyers there are good and bad in every profession. the doc here is pretty damn bad but i've seen worse

when you do trt you should expect to be on for life, you don't take 8 weeks off. you will crash doing that

now with trt the objective is to replace what your body should normally produce, so your dose seems sound based on bloods. however why did your doctor put you on an AI? makes no sense. you shouldn't need an AI if you are dosed correctly with trt. in other words in a normal person should they need to take anti estrogens week after week? of course not.

next is your diet. it is really admirable that you are tracking your calories, macros and all that good stuff. however you aren't a computer here, you are a living organism. it is true many pro bodybuilders track all that with coaches who are crazy about being in control of everything. but you aren't a pro bodybuilder either. you are just a normal joe who is 18% body fat which brings me to my next point. you are eating 3 big meals a day which is completely unnecessary and counter productive. a simple fix here would be to simply drop your entire breakfast plan. this idea that you NEED a big breakfast is just farm industry propaganda from the 80's. the people stuffing themselves at denny's and ihop every morning across america are the least healthy people in the world, people around he world in blue zones don't even know what breakfast is cause they don't eat them.. yet people keep falling victim to that bro science that you need a big breakfast. stick to lunch and dinner and increase the % of fruits and veggies in your diet. maybe do 1 meat a day only and replace it with a salad

I will contact my doctor and ask for rationale of taking me off. I also dont know why he put me on the AI, but the anastrozole is infused with the Test Cyp in same vial. Regarding diet, I've always been a small guy (for reference, in hs i was only 130 lbs). It was really hard for me to gain weight and stuffing myself was the only way I could see growth. Even with such a big breakfast now, im only at 2500 calories, and according to my fitness tracker, today's total calories burned is about 3000 (lifted and went on a hike, Im aware its not 100% accurate but it felt like a 3000 cal day lol). And for tracking macros, okay thanks honestly it was a pain to type out so i wont type those, and try to be more laxed overall because youre right, im not a freaking pro bodybuilder. In the past, I literally weighed out my food for every meal, such a freaking waste of time. But at least now I can eyeball it with close approximation. As far as consultation, I take it you offer such services?

your TRT doc is a joke dude

That seems to be the general consensus lol

I dont get how your doctor has you come off TRT something wrong with him.

You diet needs to increase in fats for sure, add fish oil asap right now

and your training is the same always? thats not good

I think you need to increase fats and change up your diet

bros i hope you not eating and training same all the time
honestly I think you need to change your diet up the protein and increase fats and I never understand your TRT doc

I plan to run this 4 day routine for about 8 weeks or so, then will change it up. Same with diet. i'll change it up once i get bored, or do eat out occassionally. Also will increase fats and ordering fish oil!

After further review, there is no medical reason to take somone off TRT unless there are pre-existing conditions involved.

While I don't know your full medical history, I'm guessing from seeing this thread you are healthy enough to be on TRT, doctor prescribed. Therefore, it is not smart or advised to get off TRT and get back on due to the high level or hormone fluctuations involved.

I suggest staying on TRT and not coming off.

Okay thanks doc, I appreciate it. So unless I can convince my current doc to keep me on, then I guess I have to find another TRT doc!

The doc has spoken listen to him

Yes!

APPROVED LOG - PLEASE KEEP IT UPDATED

log this up bro. should get test over 800 pretty easy at that dose I would think

Good luck with your cycle

sounds like a good plan

Logs looking good to start

Thanks everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

Breakfast
1 c whole milk
1 scoop whey isolate + 5g creatine
2 turkey patties
2 waffles
3 eggs
1 gala apple

Lunch
1.5 c half brown-half white rice (leftovers)
6 oz ground turkey (90/10)
1 c mixed veggies
1 serv flamin hot fritos

Dinner
1.5 c brown rice
1 c mixed veggies
1 serv flamin hot fritos

Chest/Back (Sets x reps x weight)

BB Bench/BB row, 3 min rest – (3 x 8 x 145 lb)
Inc DB press/T bar row, 3 min rest – (3 x 8 x 45/3 x 8 x 75,75,80 lb)
Machine Flyes/R delt fly, 1 min rest – (3 x 12 x 85 / 3 x 12 x 55 lb)
Weighted Ab machine, 1 min rest – (3 x 15 x 5 lb)
Treadmill, 10 min cooldown

Cardio
3.2 mile hike with dog and lady

pretty much right in the middle lol

I will contact my doctor and ask for rationale of taking me off. I also dont know why he put me on the AI, but the anastrozole is infused with the Test Cyp in same vial. Regarding diet, I've always been a small guy (for reference, in hs i was only 130 lbs). It was really hard for me to gain weight and stuffing myself was the only way I could see growth. Even with such a big breakfast now, im only at 2500 calories, and according to my fitness tracker, today's total calories burned is about 3000 (lifted and went on a hike, Im aware its not 100% accurate but it felt like a 3000 cal day lol). And for tracking macros, okay thanks honestly it was a pain to type out so i wont type those, and try to be more laxed overall because youre right, im not a freaking pro bodybuilder. In the past, I literally weighed out my food for every meal, such a freaking waste of time. But at least now I can eyeball it with close approximation. As far as consultation, I take it you offer such services?

That seems to be the general consensus lol

I plan to run this 4 day routine for about 8 weeks or so, then will change it up. Same with diet. i'll change it up once i get bored, or do eat out occassionally. Also will increase fats and ordering fish oil!

Okay thanks doc, I appreciate it. So unless I can convince my current doc to keep me on, then I guess I have to find another TRT doc!

Yes!

Thanks everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

Breakfast
1 c whole milk
1 scoop whey isolate + 5g creatine
2 turkey patties
2 waffles
3 eggs
1 gala apple

Lunch
1.5 c half brown-half white rice (leftovers)
1 c mixed veggies
1 serv flamin hot fritos

Dinner
1.5 c brown rice
1 c mixed veggies
1 serv flamin hot fritos

Chest/Back (Sets x reps x weight)

BB Bench/BB row, 3 min rest – (3 x 8 x 145 lb)
Inc DB press/T bar row, 3 min rest – (3 x 8 x 45/3 x 8 x 75,75,80 lb)
Machine Flyes/R delt fly, 1 min rest – (3 x 12 x 85 / 3 x 12 x 55 lb)
Weighted Ab machine, 1 min rest – (3 x 15 x 5 lb)
Treadmill, 10 min cooldown

Cardio
3.2 mile hike with dog and lady

Why don't you just go on self-TRT?

10ml bottle of testosterone cypionate will last you 10 weeks, get a bottle from pharmacom and do your own self-TRT forget the doctor

is this your diet yesterday?

how about diet today?

So... if you're in range where's the need?

Well i feel like shit mentally and i thought id give trt a try. I sough the doc, and answered their questionnaire and was able to get on. im hoping this would help!

TRT isnt a cycle its a change of life sir. Can we get some background here. training diet cycle history??

I thought that was the case, which everyone also agrees on, but my doc said im to come off after 10 weeks. Idk.

And sure uhm background. Im 5’6, harder gainer, ectomorph. (My natural weight in hs was 130 lbs,) i wanted to get bigger naturally. In my mid 20s, “at my most fit” i guess, got up to 165 lbs, probably 12% lean.

My best squat ever was 315x1, deadlift 315 3x3, both of which almost killed me lol. Bench Always weakest, 225x1.

Anyway fast forward to today, now im really fat at 185 from stopping working out and eating fast food everyday. Getting back into it as of 1 month ago.

Sorry im kind of all over the place, if u have more specific questions lmk!

Keep the log updates coming......

Will do!

Why don't you just go on self-TRT?

10ml bottle of testosterone cypionate will last you 10 weeks, get a bottle from pharmacom and do your own self-TRT forget the doctor

is this your diet yesterday?

how about diet today?

I’d personally do self trt. It’s not hard at all.

Thats what its looking like im going to do. Also yes thats my diet for the past week. I will post my exercise and diet today.

3/29 log

Exercise: (sets x reps x weight)

Leg ext/Leg curl s/s, 1 min rest, (5x15x90/75)

Squats, 2 min rest, (4x8x175)

Stiff leg deadlifts, 2 min rest, (4x8x125)

Elevate scrunch machine, 30 sec rest, (3x15) height set at 7 (its a ab workout machine)

10 min treadmill walk

15 min in sauna

Food:

Breakfast: clif bar, protein shake, creatine, apple

Lunch: white rice, salmon, fried chicken bento box

Dinner: 1 c white rice, 1 cup frozen veggies, 6 oz ground beef(90/10), 1 orange

3/29 log

Exercise: (sets x reps x weight)

Leg ext/Leg curl s/s, 1 min rest, (5x15x90/75)

Squats, 2 min rest, (4x8x175)

Stiff leg deadlifts, 2 min rest, (4x8x125)

Elevate scrunch machine, 30 sec rest, (3x15) height set at 7 (its a ab workout machine)

10 min treadmill walk

15 min in sauna

Food:

Breakfast: clif bar, protein shake, creatine, apple

Lunch: white rice, salmon, fried chicken bento box

Dinner: 1 c white rice, 1 cup frozen veggies, 6 oz ground beef(90/10), 1 orange

good start to a more detailed LOG

your food intake,fried chicken? can you change that to normal chicken like breast

also your fats are VERY low, when you adding the fish oil?

good start to a more detailed LOG

your food intake,fried chicken? can you change that to normal chicken like breast

also your fats are VERY low, when you adding the fish oil?

Thanks! And yes i can, fried chicken is rare. Ill up the fats with table spoon of diff oils each meal, fish oil arrived yesterday, started taking it this morning.

I wont have time later so posting my log now.

3/30 log

Breakfast: 3 eggs, 2 turkey patties, protein shake/creatine, 2 waffles, fish oil

Lunch: 1 c noodles, 7 oz chicken thigh, 1 c veggies, a banana.

Exercise:

Rest day

TRT is test c or e 50 mg every 3 days. i prefer subq to im shots. why? they dont hurt as bad and you dont run the risk of an oil embolism. id start there and titrate up if necessary based on bloods. anti-estrogen is so person dependent. most wouldnt need it on that low a dose but some actually do and im one of those. shouldnt have to donate blood. to me thats totally unecessary unless on equipoise or a boatload of gear. good luck.

TRT is test c or e 50 mg every 3 days. i prefer subq to im shots. why? they dont hurt as bad and you dont run the risk of an oil embolism. id start there and titrate up if necessary based on bloods. anti-estrogen is so person dependent. most wouldnt need it on that low a dose but some actually do and im one of those. shouldnt have to donate blood. to me thats totally unecessary unless on equipoise or a boatload of gear. good luck.

Sub Q is effective for TRT if you're lean some guys heavier they can't do sub q bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! And yes i can, fried chicken is rare. Ill up the fats with table spoon of diff oils each meal, fish oil arrived yesterday, started taking it this morning.

I wont have time later so posting my log now.

3/30 log

Breakfast: 3 eggs, 2 turkey patties, protein shake/creatine, 2 waffles, fish oil

Lunch: 1 c noodles, 7 oz chicken thigh, 1 c veggies, a banana.

Exercise:

Rest day

Good so far, tell us your dinner when you get back on.

2 waffles? is that with almond flour or just regular?

lunch missing fats, add 5 walnuts to lunch and 5 almonds

See this is why a LOG is a must we can help you make the small changes for success. We are here for you bro.

Back
Top Bottom