Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My new log

very proud of you you're doing great and your cardio is fantastic
from here make sure you're doing high intensity cardio on certain days as well to really build a strong heart

any chance of you doing some outdoor work maybe some swimming or bicycling
doing cardio indoors gets kind of boring especially when you're weight training indoors all the time

Log update 27-12-23
Meal 1
50gm oats
Chicken 200gm
Chickpeas half cup
Yogurt 1 cup
Eggs 2
Meal 2
Rice 250gm
Beef 100gm
Walnuts 30gm
Peanut butter 2 tbsp

At gym
I trained shoulders today
Started with lateral raise 7.5 kg 12X2 and 1 set to failure 20 reps
Face pulls 12x3
Shoulder press 30kg 12x3
Front raise 12x3
For cardio
2500 steps
10 min running @10km/h
13 min cycling indoor

log update 23.12.23
Meal 1
Oats 50gm
Eggs 2
Ground Beef 100gm
Salad
Meal 2
Bread whole wheat 80gm
Chicken grilled 150gm
Walnuts 30gm
Potatoes 50gm

Did abs and legs in gym today
Abs reverse cable crunches 15x3 60kgs
Hanging leg raise 7.5 kg dumbel 15X3
Weighted crunches 10kg 12x3
Legs
Weighted squats 50kg 12X3
Leg press 100kg 12x3
leg extension 4 plates 12x3

No cardio for today
great work bro

Log update 26-12-23
Meal 1
Eggs 2
Ground beef 150gm
Oats 50 gm
Walnuts 30gm
Meal2
Chicken 250gm
Rice 200gm
Peanut butter 2 tbsp
Salad mix veggies

Gym
Today i trained chest only
Bench press 40kg 12x2 and 50kg 12X1
Incline bench 30kg 12X3
Chest butterfly 10 plates 12x3
Cable flys 4-4 plates each side 12x3

Cardio
2000 steps
Stationary biking 13min
Treadmill 10 min @9.5km/h
good update on the food here. I would like to see reps changing up during workout and weight changin per set bro

There is really no set formula for genetic potential. The key is switching things up when you hit a plateau. Staying consistent is the way to success with diet as well.

Nice job man. Quick protein. Egg whites. I just drink them. There’s really no taste to them.

So guys i started my journey from 88kgs and now i am at 68kgs. I have been stuck at this weight for almost 2 weeks. I am very strict with my calories and eating pretty clean as you guys know through my daily log update.
I just wanted to see some abs but i guess i should first build them because i guess they are not developed properly.
So below is my current physique. I recorded this video for you guys to advice me should i get more lean or go for a lean bulk. Suggest me what would be perfect for me if i want to see some abs before may 24.
Thank you 😉👍

Attachments

• VID-20231228-WA0004.mp4
    10.7 MB
So guys i started my journey from 88kgs and now i am at 68kgs. I have been stuck at this weight for almost 2 weeks. I am very strict with my calories and eating pretty clean as you guys know through my daily log update.
I just wanted to see some abs but i guess i should first build them because i guess they are not developed properly.
So below is my current physique. I recorded this video for you guys to advice me should i get more lean or go for a lean bulk. Suggest me what would be perfect for me if i want to see some abs before may 24.
Thank you 😉👍
@capital.credit you keep pushing it hard i see you getting great results
i think you should stay lean see abs then bulk

abs aren't always the answer and seeing abs usually isn't the best goal to have because it's so subjective, some people show abs at higher bf% some have to get down real low. I just really want to see you take advantage of your low training age... if you lean bulk you can put on mass like crazy naturally 1st 9 months-1 year training

abs aren't always the answer and seeing abs usually isn't the best goal to have because it's so subjective, some people show abs at higher bf% some have to get down real low. I just really want to see you take advantage of your low training age... if you lean bulk you can put on mass like crazy naturally 1st 9 months-1 year training
I am training for almost 2 years now. But with no diet and nothing.
Just going to the gym everyday and just eating home cooked meals. Btw ill also post my starting video from 2021.
You are absolutely right I'll rethink after all of the people's opinions. Thank you

Thank you 😉👍
Okay now it's time to throw in some fasting protocols can you do a 24 hour fast to start and then go from there

Back
Top Bottom