Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My new log

Log update
So guys the problem i was actually facing was hypoglycemia. That was the reason i have to break my fast earlier. But now i am aware of it and know how to handle it. I'll update you guys as soon i will notice some weight drop and will start updating my log regularly.
Thank you ❤️

You don't need to pause your log due to not dropping weight as quickly as you think you should or something going wrong on your fast, logs are meant to be kept up through good and bad so you can go back and look at what did and didn't work for you. If you only track the good parts it will be practically useless in the future.

Log update
So guys the problem i was actually facing was hypoglycemia. That was the reason i have to break my fast earlier. But now i am aware of it and know how to handle it. I'll update you guys as soon i will notice some weight drop and will start updating my log regularly.
Thank you ❤️
@capital.credit hypoglycemia from what?
and how long was your fasting?

thats not normal seems you were doing what 24 hour fast and you have hypo?

and you do NOT need to wait to update us after you drop weight, you need to update us so we can help you drop the weight bro

You don't need to pause your log due to not dropping weight as quickly as you think you should or something going wrong on your fast, logs are meant to be kept up through good and bad so you can go back and look at what did and didn't work for you. If you only track the good parts it will be practically useless in the future.
100% this

Log update
Thank you ❤️
hey man so when you fast you actually don't get hypoglycemia unless you are on other medications i am not aware of. this is from someone who has A LOT of experience fasting and the science of how fasting works so trust me on this. you can prick your finger and get your glucose checked if you dn't believe me

when you fast your blood sugar goes down and actually stabilizes and actually goes up a bit, albeit at a normal range. you don't crash your blood sugar down to 0 lol. what you were experiencing was what i mentioned earlier. you have either a food addiction which you have to crack, or you had electrolyte imbalances.

The entire point of doing a log in the first place is to experience different things and to learn and share your experiences
so don't stop it keep it going

I think you will be fine here
maybe try another fast maybe 20 hours

our ancestors went weeks and months with no food in some cases
so if you can't go 24 hours with no food then something is wrong with you mentally not physically

your blood pressure does change during a fast
but blood glucose doesn't drop that low to go hypo unless you using medication

Log update 10-1-24
Meal 1
Oats 50gm
Chicken breast 150gm
Eggs 2
Half cup yougurt

Meal 2
Rice 280gm
Beef 100gm
Mixed salad peas, cabbage and carrot
And a handful of walnuts

At gym
I trained shoulders today
Lateral raise 7.5kg 12X3 continued with 12 reps of 5 kg dumbbell at the end of every set
Lateral front raise 7.5kg 12X3 continued with 12 reps of 5 kg dumbbell at the end of every set
Shoulder press 30kgs 12x2 and last set til failure
Shoulder cable pulls 7 plates 12x2 and 20x1

Cardio: treadmill running for 10 mins @8.5km/h

Log update 10-1-24
Meal 1
Oats 50gm
Chicken breast 150gm
Eggs 2
Half cup yougurt

Meal 2
Rice 280gm
Beef 100gm
Mixed salad peas, cabbage and carrot
And a handful of walnuts

At gym
I trained shoulders today
Lateral raise 7.5kg 12X3 continued with 12 reps of 5 kg dumbbell at the end of every set
Lateral front raise 7.5kg 12X3 continued with 12 reps of 5 kg dumbbell at the end of every set
Shoulder press 30kgs 12x2 and last set til failure
Shoulder cable pulls 7 plates 12x2 and 20x1

Cardio: treadmill running for 10 mins @8.5km/h
@capital.credit cable pulls you can do more sets and add the extra with low weights

So guys i have tried alternate day fasting and felt very difficult on it. I tried it for 2 days but end up in eating something i was not happy with myself therefore I didn't update you guys.
Guys i have now got winstrol from a source. Will it be helpful for me for any cause in fat loss or muscle gain as you know i have hit a platue.
I will be taking it so if you guys can give me suggestions it will really help.
gotta keep us updated to help you bro. Maybe something was just off in your diet. fasting is very helpful though. Give it another try and report back

Back
Top Bottom