Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

My steroid user ex wants to kill me

bodyepr

Hello i need help dealing with a crazy ex cause the police aren’t helping me at all. I dated this guy for a few months and it was just a sexual relationship cause i was coming off a divorce from a guy who never wanted to have sex. Anyway i met him at the gym and wanted to have sex with him bigtime, so i asked him out for coffee. After that we had lots of crazy sex, he admitted to me he was on steroids so his sex drive was crazy. He wanted it like 4x per day
One day i was at his house and found a machine gun, i asked him about it and he got mad and said it was his right to own one. He then showed me like 8 of them and said that i belonged to him and if i ever broke his heart he would use them. I felt threatened so that night i broke up with him. He threatened me and said he had 15 guns and he would kill me if he ever caught me with another guy. The cops said they can’t do anything unless he actually does something, i am worried cause now he knows where i workout and where i work and live. Do you think its just the steroids making him crazy or should i be worried?

these laws in some states where you can threaten people and get away with it are assinine. also why is this nutjob allowed to even own a weapon in the first place? so you are telling me if someone knocks this POS out for threatening you like this then that person goes to jail but this POS gets to walk? if you were my sister or daughter i would beat the shit out of him till he couldn't see anymore (actually i would hire bodymonster or mobster to do it) but you get my point

i'm sorry this is happening to you and this POS gives all of us steroid users a bad rap. go get a restraining order against him asap.

Hello i need help dealing with a crazy ex cause the police aren’t helping me at all. I dated this guy for a few months and it was just a sexual relationship cause i was coming off a divorce from a guy who never wanted to have sex. Anyway i met him at the gym and wanted to have sex with him bigtime, so i asked him out for coffee. After that we had lots of crazy sex, he admitted to me he was on steroids so his sex drive was crazy. He wanted it like 4x per day
One day i was at his house and found a machine gun, i asked him about it and he got mad and said it was his right to own one. He then showed me like 8 of them and said that i belonged to him and if i ever broke his heart he would use them. I felt threatened so that night i broke up with him. He threatened me and said he had 15 guns and he would kill me if he ever caught me with another guy. The cops said they can’t do anything unless he actually does something, i am worried cause now he knows where i workout and where i work and live. Do you think its just the steroids making him crazy or should i be worried?

That’s not what the 2A is for. It exists because of British tyrants and I’m a Brit but I live in Cali. I would consider a restraining order. At least enquire. If you’ve met with the police they must of mentioned this to you. Each state is different but I know in Cali from a paralegal, she told me something doesn’t even need to happen. Just needs to be served by an officer in person. They won’t just post it through his door.
I once rented a room off this psychopathic lady sure she was demonic. She was running scam to pilfer rent off only men then she made your life a living hell. I left after 10 days. While I was there she got served a court order twice for racist remarks and ripping people off. I chatted with the paralegal neighbor and they said get out of that house ASAP. She files restraining orders against all renters to get them out…. Hence why I’m saying.

I very doubt that steroids alone would affect him that much. That kind of behavior is from people that couldn’t control themselves in the first place.

The other option that should not be ruled out is to move house and relocate job if possible. Don’t tell work why.

Sorry for your situation. You’ll be fine. Most people are all talk anyway

- - - Updated - - -

Haven’t the police even offered to go around and have a chat. If you ask them they more than likely will…. They could use a welfare check as an excuse to set him straight…

i never got that crazy even at my worst. just get a restraining order and move out of the state. simple lol.

I think you should just get a restraining order

sister should hire me and monstro for security. we protect you good

or cum to texas and hideout in back trailer

well go move to another place

I dont think its the roids but they arent helping either....I would just ignore him....He will find another girl soon and leave you alone...Guns are fine but if hes nuts not a good combo...

If true (it's not) the question is like the Chicken and the Egg - what came first: guns, crazyass or steroids. A buck say crazy first, guns next and steroids last.

Then you have ex's asking a bunch of guys on roids for advice lol

If true (it's not) the question is like the Chicken and the Egg - what came first: guns, crazyass or steroids. A buck say crazy first, guns next and steroids last.

Then you have ex's asking a bunch of guys on roids for advice lol

This is the best part....shes asking a bunch of dudes all juiced up....she must of liked that Dick 4 times a day!!!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom