Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone and Equipoise Cycle Log

No pic of that machine included
Thanks. I did a copy and paste from my last push day and edited the reps/weights and exercises depending on what I changed. I forgot that I had that written on there last week. I’m so bad at documenting in between sets. Takes more time but I push myself harder so at least it pays off in the end. I made this post while running on the arc trainer. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Ori
forget military presses and even inclines too!
Yeah the inclines hurt from time to time. But the shoulder press is what really hurts. And often lateral raises. I think it’s my rotator cuff but I haven’t had a mri done on it yet. Lots of stuff I can do to work around it but some things I just avoid entirely.

sometimes the dumbbell presses can be more effective than single bar since there's more static effect
I prefer dumbbells but I will switch it up from time to time. Especially on the decline press since our decline bench is so difficult to get into. It always feels a bit dangerous trying to get onto that bench with dumbbells in hand

Shit, see that sounds about right! Why do people do them? I want to get big but I’m not ever going to be a power lifter and I’m unsure of what that exercise is intended to do
You do them to assert dominance over the weights and intimidate them into being lighter. If you are fierce enough the weights tremble in fear and become lighter so no injuries on the overhead jerk, if you go in with hesitation the weights smell the fear, and become even heavier so you get injured. Pretty sure this is Science 💪

You do them to assert dominance over the weights and intimidate them into being lighter. If you are fierce enough the weights tremble in fear and become lighter so no injuries on the overhead jerk, if you go in with hesitation the weights smell the fear, and become even heavier so you get injured. Pretty sure this is Science 💪
Pure Alpha Male! Fellas watch ya ladies… 🤣

Leg Day 2 - Week 2:
I start with one set of each exercise and start back from the beginning until all of them are done except for the squats. I do that exercise last.

Hip Adductions Machine:
•175lbs x 20 reps
•195lbs x 20 reps
•210lbs x 20 reps

Hip Abduction Machine:
•175lbs x 20 reps
•195lbs x 20 reps
•210lbs x 20 reps

Leg Extensions:
•160lbs x 10 reps
•175lbs x 10 reps
•190lbs x 12 reps

Seated Leg Curl:
•155lbs x 12 reps
•170lbs x 12 reps
•185lbs x 7 reps

Calf Raises on Smith Machine:
135lbs x 20 reps x 5 sets

Squadt Sled Press:
•270lbs x 12 reps
•360lbs x 12 reps
•450lbs x 12 reps
•500lbs x 8 reps

Leg Day 2 - Week 2:
I start with one set of each exercise and start back from the beginning until all of them are done except for the squats. I do that exercise last.

Hip Adductions Machine:
•175lbs x 20 reps
•195lbs x 20 reps
•210lbs x 20 reps

Hip Abduction Machine:
•175lbs x 20 reps
•195lbs x 20 reps
•210lbs x 20 reps

Leg Extensions:
•160lbs x 10 reps
•175lbs x 10 reps
•190lbs x 12 reps