Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone and Equipoise Cycle Log

Pull Day 1 - Week 14: (Biceps, Back)

Standing Preacher Bar Curls (lat pull downs in between sets)
•40lbs x 20 reps
•60lbs x 15 reps
•60lbs x 15 reps
•70lbs x 15 reps
•40lbs x 30 reps

Lat Pull Down (curls in between sets)
•137.5lbs X 12 reps
•150lbs x 12 reps
•162.5lbs x 12 reps
•112.5lbs x 20 reps

Standing barbell drag curls
(Seated rows in between sets)
•45lbs x 12 reps
•45lbs x 12 reps
•45lbs x 12 reps
•45lbs x 12 reps

Seated cable Rows (drag curls between sets)
•80lbs x 15 reps
•100lbs x 15 reps
•120lbs x 15 reps
•80lbs x 20 reps
•80lbs x 15 reps drop set

Seated Individual Preacher Curls
•30lbs x 12 reps
•35lbs x 10 reps
•20lbs x 25 reps

Standing Landmine/ T bar Rows:
•70lbs x 12 reps
•95lbs x 12 reps
•120lbs x 12 reps
•145lbs x 10 reps

Roman Chair Back Raises:
(in between random sets)
3 sets of 15 reps with body weight only
@Cronus402 cable rows I like that but drop set needs 25 reps adjust please

@Cronus402 cable rows I like that but drop set needs 25 reps adjust please
I was actually trying to do a high rep set but got burned out in my forearms so I did a drop set to try to keep that pump up. But I’ll try to make that adjustment bro! Maybe drop 10lbs off and hit both. 🤷‍♂️

Okay Evo…. I took a rest day then had some family stuff tonight. But I did manage to get my blood drawn today. I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again: my ex wife works at the office so I’m sure when my numbers come back, I’m going to hear some shit. I just hope the PA there doesn’t look at pulling my trt. If she won’t manage it then I’ll have to find another office. But it is what it is. I’d rather be at a place where I could discuss some of these things openly anyways. But I live in the USA and that’s not an easy topic to discuss in a doctor’s office.
I’ll get my results posted in a couple of days and we’ll see where I’m at. I have not donated blood yet while on this cycle. Just never found or made the time. My blood pressure doesn’t seem to be an issue.

Bloodwork.
They’ve never been this bad. Yikes… okay fam, let me know what’s is up. What I did wrong and what I did right and what I need to do coming off cycle. I’m out of eq so that’s basically now. Also, let me know what I’m supposed to tell my doctor when she asks why my blood is so wrecked right now. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_8765.jpeg
    IMG_8765.jpeg
    372.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8766.jpeg
    IMG_8766.jpeg
    334.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8768.jpeg
    IMG_8768.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8769.jpeg
    IMG_8769.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 20
Bloodwork.
They’ve never been this bad. Yikes… okay fam, let me know what’s is up. What I did wrong and what I did right and what I need to do coming off cycle. I’m out of eq so that’s basically now. Also, let me know what I’m supposed to tell my doctor when she asks why my blood is so wrecked right now. 🤦🏻‍♂️
@Cronus402 looks like high alt/ast and kidneys, how much organ support you using?
and you should get blood work PRIVATE not via your doctor when you're on cycle, you should have asked us first bro
you can tell them you dont know why but will work on it but you have been doing "drinking" alcohol you can say

your heart, liver and kidney's are all under pressure

this is exactly what you should expect running steroids and why they should be taken very seriously as you are doing
now you see why people who use steroids year-round and abuse them shorten their lifespan so much

now what you have to do is come off and allow your organs to recover properly and they should get back to where they were before

@Cronus402 looks like high alt/ast and kidneys, how much organ support you using?
and you should get blood work PRIVATE not via your doctor when you're on cycle, you should have asked us first bro
you can tell them you dont know why but will work on it but you have been doing "drinking" alcohol you can say
She knows I’m 13 years sober. I’ll just tell them I took a bulk stack from the local nutrition store. I stopped the organ support when I stopped the orals. Looking like that was a bad idea. I have n2guard. Jump back on that?

your heart, liver and kidney's are all under pressure

this is exactly what you should expect running steroids and why they should be taken very seriously as you are doing
now you see why people who use steroids year-round and abuse them shorten their lifespan so much

now what you have to do is come off and allow your organs to recover properly and they should get back to where they were before
Thanks Steve. What’s the recovery time like for this? I hope to have good bloodwork for her next time

She knows I’m 13 years sober. I’ll just tell them I took a bulk stack from the local nutrition store. I stopped the organ support when I stopped the orals. Looking like that was a bad idea. I have n2guard. Jump back on that?
Yes and maybe a 2-3 water fast too

Thanks Steve. What’s the recovery time like for this? I hope to have good bloodwork for her next time
its never the same, a lot of factors will dictate that. past history, how much you used, how well your organs can handle things, genetics, etc.

assuming your #'s were good before and you are on a proper trt now, give it atleast time on.

some guys though do not get every number back in line. thats the risk of steroid use.

a water fast will get your cholesterol numbers back in line fast
just make sure you are also taking support supplements

not sure what you are expecting
steroids come with health risks

you will be fine don't worry
all our blood work gets messed up on steroids that's normal

Back
Top Bottom