Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone and Equipoise Cycle Log

@Cronus402 I think you need to drop volum if you coming off.
when is your last day?
also 125mgs trt is fine you should be able to train good on that
I’m out of eq and I just got my bloods drawn. They are high, as expected. I need to please my doctor and I’m not sure how my appointment is going to go this week. I see her on Thursday. So I think the cycle is at its end. No point in running higher test for a couple more weeks. I’m ready to get everything back to normal get used to the shift change and all of that.

Here is my estradiol and free testosterone results as well. They came in a few days later. The gear is clearly good. Haha

Attachments

• IMG_8862.png
    IMG_8862.png
    142.8 KB · Views: 12
Push Day 1 - Week 14: (Chest, Shoulders, Triceps)

Flat Bench Dumbbell Chest Press:
•70lbs x 10 reps
•80lbs x 10 reps
•90lbs x 8 reps
•100lbs x 3 reps
•60lbs x 20 reps

Tricep Pushdowns: straight bar (alternate incline press)
•47.5lbs x 20 reps
•55lbs x 20 reps
•62.5lbs x 20 reps
•70lbs x 20 reps

Incline Plate Load Chest Press:(alternate tricep press)
•140lbs x 12 reps
•170lbs x 9 reps
•190lbs x 6 reps
•90lbs x 20 reps
•90lbs x 20 reps

Lateral Delt Raises: pin machine
•60lbs x 25 reps
•80lbs x 20 reps
•90lbs x 20 reps
•50lbs x 30 reps
•50lbs x 30 reps

Decline barbell Chest Press: (alternate tricep push downs)
•135lbs x 10 reps
•155lbs x 8 reps
•175lbs x 6 reps
•135lbs x 10 reps

Overhead tricep extensions with rope
•40lbs x 20 reps
•47.5lbs x 15 reps
•55lbs x 15 reps
nice update here

Here is my estradiol and free testosterone results as well. They came in a few days later. The gear is clearly good. Haha
@Cronus402 estrogen is good and test is good

I’m out of eq and I just got my bloods drawn. They are high, as expected. I need to please my doctor and I’m not sure how my appointment is going to go this week. I see her on Thursday. So I think the cycle is at its end. No point in running higher test for a couple more weeks. I’m ready to get everything back to normal get used to the shift change and all of that.
you're going to stay on Testosterone ? whats the plan. If you stop the cycle now you will need to PCT or TRT.

@Cronus402 estrogen is good and test is good

you're going to stay on Testosterone ? whats the plan. If you stop the cycle now you will need to PCT or TRT.
I’ve been on trt for 2 years now. Had low t for many years but never got tested. So my plan will be to blast and cruise. Visited with my dr today. They accepted my “took an over the counter bulk cycle” excuse for my bloodwork being so fucked. but she’s going to want my numbers looking right in 4 months. So I’ll be on 100mg a week of Testosterone Cypionate and around 0.5mg-1mg of Anastrozole per week. For the next 4 months. Will use anastrozole as needed.

The plan is to get my numbers back looking healthy in all areas and then to figure out how to run a shorter cycle that my doctor might not notice.

I’ve been on trt for 2 years now. Had low t for many years but never got tested. So my plan will be to blast and cruise. Visited with my dr today. They accepted my “took an over the counter bulk cycle” excuse for my bloodwork being so fucked. but she’s going to want my numbers looking right in 4 months. So I’ll be on 100mg a week of Testosterone Cypionate and around 0.5mg-1mg of Anastrozole per week. For the next 4 months. Will use anastrozole as needed.

The plan is to get my numbers back looking healthy in all areas and then to figure out how to run a shorter cycle that my doctor might not notice.
@Cronus402 staying on TRT is the way. I'd like to switch your LOG into TRT Log, stay on training diet updates.

@Cronus402 staying on TRT is the way. I'd like to switch your LOG into TRT Log, stay on training diet updates.
Yeah I need to conclude this log and figure out what’s next. I’m going to need plenty of advice on training and for the next cycle.

So this is basically my first lift off cycle and also on my temporary night shift schedule. Was weird going to the gym from midnight to 2am but got a good lift in.
I did reduce some volume and removed an exercise here or there and added some sets as well. Still plenty of volume but we will see how that goes as my levels lower out.

Push Day 1- Week 1: (Chest, Shoulders, Triceps)

Flat Bench Dumbbell Chest Flys:
•55lbs x 12 reps
•60lbs x 12 reps
•70lbs x 9 reps
•80lbs x 7 reps
•50lbs x 16 reps

Tricep Push downs: (v bar): (alternating chest exercises between sets)
•55lbs x 20 reps
•62.5lbs x 20 reps
•70lbs x 20 reps
•75lbs x 15 reps
•55lbs x 30 reps
•55lbs x 30 reps

Flat Bench Close Grip Dumbbell Chest Press: •45lbs x 12 reps
•50lbs x 12 reps
•55lbs x 12 reps
•60lbs x 9 reps
•40lbs x 16 reps

Posterior Delt Single Arm Cable Crossover (alternating db pullovers)
•25lbs x 15 reps
•32.5lbs x 15 reps
•40lbs x 10 reps
•25lbs x 20 reps

Flat Bench Dumbbell Pullovers, Chest Press: (alternating rear delts between sets)
•55lbs x 15 reps
•60lbs x 12 reps
•70lbs x 12 reps
•50lbs x 25 reps

•60lbs x 25 reps
•80lbs x 20 reps
•90lbs x 20 reps
•60lbs x 30 reps
•60lbs x 30 reps

I think the cycle was a success. I did not really gain any weight. But I believe that’s because I wasn’t taking on enough calories for the majority of the cycle. Hit protein markers but was under calories. I don’t know why I messed that up.
But I lost body fat and gained muscle mass. Looking at my first pics to now, it’s hard to see but I can tell most in my traps and in my shoulders. Chest is bigger too. Strength is way higher than when I started and I fill my clothes out way better now.
I went to continue to shape my body, get my bloods looking good again and then run another bulk cycle. Maybe a bit more agressive next time. Lots to think about. Thank you all for the huge push and all of the kind words.

Attachments

• IMG_9005.jpeg
    IMG_9005.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9022.jpeg
    IMG_9022.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9030.jpeg
    IMG_9030.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
loooking much improved. you still have room to get even better

So this is basically my first lift off cycle and also on my temporary night shift schedule. Was weird going to the gym from midnight to 2am but got a good lift in.
I did reduce some volume and removed an exercise here or there and added some sets as well. Still plenty of volume but we will see how that goes as my levels lower out.

Push Day 1- Week 1: (Chest, Shoulders, Triceps)

Flat Bench Dumbbell Chest Flys:
•55lbs x 12 reps
•60lbs x 12 reps
•70lbs x 9 reps
•80lbs x 7 reps
•50lbs x 16 reps

Tricep Push downs: (v bar): (alternating chest exercises between sets)
•55lbs x 20 reps
•62.5lbs x 20 reps
•70lbs x 20 reps
•75lbs x 15 reps
•55lbs x 30 reps
•55lbs x 30 reps

Flat Bench Close Grip Dumbbell Chest Press: •45lbs x 12 reps
•50lbs x 12 reps
•55lbs x 12 reps
•60lbs x 9 reps
•40lbs x 16 reps

Posterior Delt Single Arm Cable Crossover (alternating db pullovers)
•25lbs x 15 reps
•32.5lbs x 15 reps
•40lbs x 10 reps
•25lbs x 20 reps

Flat Bench Dumbbell Pullovers, Chest Press: (alternating rear delts between sets)
•55lbs x 15 reps
•60lbs x 12 reps
•70lbs x 12 reps
•50lbs x 25 reps

•60lbs x 25 reps
•80lbs x 20 reps
•90lbs x 20 reps
•60lbs x 30 reps
•60lbs x 30 reps
@Cronus402 that is legit volume you getting pumps

I think the cycle was a success. I did not really gain any weight. But I believe that’s because I wasn’t taking on enough calories for the majority of the cycle. Hit protein markers but was under calories. I don’t know why I messed that up.
But I lost body fat and gained muscle mass. Looking at my first pics to now, it’s hard to see but I can tell most in my traps and in my shoulders. Chest is bigger too. Strength is way higher than when I started and I fill my clothes out way better now.
I went to continue to shape my body, get my bloods looking good again and then run another bulk cycle. Maybe a bit more agressive next time. Lots to think about. Thank you all for the huge push and all of the kind words.
you didnt mess up, you LOST bodyfat and gained muscle means you did the PERFECT cycle
you shoulders bigger, arms bigger and you look leaner

please keep your log going, lets start the new log, you doing TRT now or whats the plan?

you're making good progress don't get too greedy

everybody is going to progress at a different rate it doesn't make any difference how fast you do it

your history that you talked about a while back could be keeping you from improving quickly but you will get there keep grinding

Back
Top Bottom