Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Enanthate and Deca Durabolin cycle Log

Bro you’re so emotionally unintelligent that you couldn’t be there for me.

You ain’t raising those kids. You’re controlling them.

You are a joke,
Do you know why I fell out of love with you? Because you were abusive.

You broke my trust from the moment we got together.
You continued to have drugs around when I asked not.
You used and manipulated our children.

You cheated on me, you pushed slapped and slammed doors in my face, you would literally kick me out of MY HOME, any time you couldn’t control your emotions, I am not going to reply here at all to you, tell your story bud, idc what you have to say, you ARENT WORTH THE TIME OF DAY!
Ohhhhh you left out the part where YOU PUSHED ME AROUND WHILE I WAS PREGNANT WITH ONE OF THOSE BABIES.

or when you tried to choke yourself out by wrapping a belt around your neck and pulling so tight you couldn’t breathe IN FRONT OF MY NINE YEAR OLD SON…

Or sneaking of to your mates houses to have a whack behind my back.

Or literally spending your days doing nothing but play PlayStation instead of doing anything remotely helpful or even classed as parenting…
Xavier wanna sit and watch me play PlayStation for a while. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Oh or the calling me in tears on FaceTime with a blade in your hand telling me to watch you cut yourself up.
Yet hang up while I’m panicking and racing home to get to you and trying to talk you down.

DUDE you’re the one not worth it.

Fuck I hope this transformations does you WONDERS cause fuck dude you need to change everything internal about you because you have a fucking ugly heart.

Literally telling my 13 year old his mother is a putrid dog.

There is something fundamentally wrong with your brain.

DUDE you even admit in your sob story how much anger you displayed and yelled and screamed and were abusive to the point you made me so fucking scared I wet myself.

I dont need you to listen to my story.

YOU JUST NEED TO STOP LYING DUDE.

SHAME IS A VERY VERY REAL AND FUCKING HEAVY EMOTION TO BARE.

DEAL WITH IT AND OWN IT RATHER THAN YOUR CONTINUOUS CYCLE OF RUN AND FIND A NEW GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO YOU CAN LIE TO.

None of these peoples opinion bother me.

But their opinions bother you…. And their opinions and praise and compliments aren’t even real when half your posts are literal bullshit!!!!

Ohhhhh you left out the part where YOU PUSHED ME AROUND WHILE I WAS PREGNANT WITH ONE OF THOSE BABIES.

or when you tried to choke yourself out by wrapping a belt around your neck and pulling so tight you couldn’t breathe IN FRONT OF MY NINE YEAR OLD SON…

Or sneaking of to your mates houses to have a whack behind my back.

Or literally spending your days doing nothing but play PlayStation instead of doing anything remotely helpful or even classed as parenting…
Xavier wanna sit and watch me play PlayStation for a while. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Oh or the calling me in tears on FaceTime with a blade in your hand telling me to watch you cut yourself up.
Yet hang up while I’m panicking and racing home to get to you and trying to talk you down.

DUDE you’re the one not worth it.

Fuck I hope this transformations does you WONDERS cause fuck dude you need to change everything internal about you because you have a fucking ugly heart.

Literally telling my 13 year old his mother is a putrid dog.

There is something fundamentally wrong with your brain.
Oh wow mate!
You got pushed because you were being violent, I protected myself I didn’t use any strength on you, I wish I was the putrid cunt you make me out to be, but the fact is, my whole relationship with you was abusive, you pushed and pushed and pushed, you intentionally triggered me because you knew I had emotional problems and it gave you a kick, just like doing this here, it’s giving you some sort of kick, and you love it, it’s truely disgusting that you’re like this, your mentioning things from 4 years ago Danae, time to move on buddy, none of this here is going to make me come back to you, in fact it’s pushing me further and further away.
I hope you enjoy your life, I have you believe that choices and changes you’re making are good, because the fact is, I won’t ever be that person you’re trying to get out of me! I haven’t been that person for a long time thanks to your abuse and my ability to find support elsewhere.

You’ve become a truely vile person, the fucked up part about it all, IS I WAS THE ONLY ONE TRYING TO FIX OUR RELATIONSHIP, whilst you delved deeper and deeper into mistreating me.

I made clear statements about how I was feeling, I DONT WANT TO BE WITH YOU. NOT WHILE YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS.

“I guess you’re single then”

So I started talking to people on a personal level! Which I have every right to.

Even whilst with you I continued to be invalidated and have my feelings neglected.

You chastised me for crying, you chastised me for being angry, you chastised me for laughing at you being angry, you attacked ever single part of my character, attacking my parents you’re just a nasty old woman with nothing nice to say at all.

Why are you still here? You don’t want to fix our relationship. So just go away dude.

You’re that controlling that you dragged our 3 year old away while he was trying to say goodbye to his father, all because you couldn’t handle your emotions

You tried to steal my phone so I couldn’t leave, you stole my money, and you also had my phone disconnected, and guess what cunt I still made it safely away from you

You literally bring up the past, because you can’t get past it.

That’s fine. That’s your problem to deal with, I got past it, I’m on the road to the better me, I’m happy with the choices I am making, the things I bring up are things you’re currently doing, you could say whatever you like here, if anything it’s going to show what I am going through, then when I continuing with my transformation, and continue therapy, and continue bettering myself, all whilst you’re sitting there regretting the choices you’re CONTINUING TO MAKE.

DUDE you even admit in your sob story how much anger you displayed and yelled and screamed and were abusive to the point you made me so fucking scared I wet myself.

I dont need you to listen to my story.

YOU JUST NEED TO STOP LYING DUDE.

SHAME IS A VERY VERY REAL AND FUCKING HEAVY EMOTION TO BARE.

DEAL WITH IT AND OWN IT RATHER THAN YOUR CONTINUOUS CYCLE OF RUN AND FIND A NEW GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO YOU CAN LIE TO.

None of these peoples opinion bother me.

But their opinions bother you…. And their opinions and praise and compliments aren’t even real when half your posts are literal bullshit!!!

It’s funny because I was ashamed of my past actions, I dealt with that, I changed and I became better, I’ll continue to get better and better stronger physically and mentally!
You will no longer hold me back, my greatest revenge on you will be to continue to be happy!
To not regress like you,

You’re a 37 year old woman with the emotional maturity of a teenager, I wish you all the best in the future, and I hope to hell you can sort your mentality out! You deserve to be better.

OUR CHILDREN DESERVE FOR YOU TO BE BETTER.

IMG_7075.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7075.jpeg
    IMG_7075.jpeg
    279.2 KB · Views: 18
I’m so fucking awful, this cxnts been caught out, lies through his teeth to everyone on here annnnnnnnnnd all the while texting me telling me he ‘don’t not want to be with me’

🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣
To be fair that was actually supposed to say I DO NOT WANT TO BE SINGLE. I WANT TO BE WITH YOU.

But either way lace that fucker up if it fits.

I’m so fucking awful, this cxnts been caught out, lies through his teeth to everyone on here annnnnnnnnnd all the while texting me telling me he ‘don’t not want to be with me’

🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣
I haven’t lied through my teeth 😂😂😂 nor have I been caught out, you broke up with me, I HAVE NOTHING TO LIE ABOUT 😂😂😂

I have a clean mentality and clean mindstate, I even sat there whilst you smoked gear,
You know how many times I sat around you telling you I didn’t want more but you’d FORCE ME TO SMOKE IT 😂😂😂😂

I haven’t lied through my teeth 😂😂😂 nor have I been caught out, you broke up with me, I HAVE NOTHING TO LIE ABOUT 😂😂😂

I have a clean mentality and clean mindstate, I even sat there whilst you smoked gear,
You know how many times I sat around you telling you I didn’t want more but you’d FORCE ME TO SMOKE IT 😂😂😂😂
FORCE YOU TO SMOKE IT…. 🤣🤣🤣

Says he who when I’m laying in bed with my son he all of a sudden says ‘hey is the still some left in that?, can I go have some…..’

Yeah mate BULK FORCED! Lmao

Can lead a horse to water……

Not gonna experience a great deal of growth when you can’t even admit basic truths to yourself…
🤦🏼‍♀️

FORCE YOU TO SMOKE IT…. 🤣🤣🤣

Says he who when I’m laying in bed with my son he all of a sudden says ‘hey is the still some left in that?, can I go have some…..’

Yeah mate BULK FORCED! Lmao

Can lead a horse to water……

Not gonna experience a great deal of growth when you can’t even admit basic truths to yourself…
🤦🏼‍♀️
Bruh, there were many of times over the last 5 years where I said NO I don’t want anymore, and you pressured and bullied me into smoking it, I was such a weak person, and you preyed on that. Well no longer will I be 😂😂
I never needed you, I sadly wanted you!

The part that sucks about that, is you took advantage of my emotional unintelligence! You used that to your advantage ever since our first son was born, and frankly before that,

AND YES I DID MAKE YOU PISS YOURSELF, you wanted to yell and scream at me so I did it back, then poor little you couldn’t handle it because it triggered trauma from the past, your own fear made you piss yourself, too bad your fear never made you shut your fucking mouth 😂😂😂😂😂

Because by lord I understand why your weak ex boyfriends bashed you!

You’re a mouthy antagonistic piece of work, it’s women like you that end up being flogged by weak men that don’t know that they deserve better, they deserve to be in a loving environment where their partner is happy to help them grow, NOT HAPPY TO KEEP THEM DOWN, it’s women like you that give other women bad names,

You know that thing I say “you’re a typical woman” that you get SO OFFENDED BY!! It offends you because it’s true, you use our children as your weapons to hurt me, you try and use my emotions to your benefit.

Well guess what bitch you did done strike the fuck out X X X

Ciao Bella

anyways back to what my log is actually about!!
Here is my diet for the day, there is a medium cappuccino and a cheeseburger missing from the log!

I did have two training sessions over the weekend, one at “HOME” (@CxntsLying house)
One consisted of a shoulder workout!

Then at the gym with a good brother of mine, which was a chest a tricep workout

I got a 1RM out on a 85kg bench press! Which I am super stoked about, tbh will all this shit going on in my personal life this bitch doesn’t understand how much motivation she is giving me 💪💪💪

Just settled into my hotel room, did some shopping got a few little bits and pieces for my breaky and some snacks!!!

Start work at a new site tomorrow morning and am going to the gym after work 💪💪💪

I love you cunts, yous have been more supporting of me than my own fiance could be and I appreciate it greatly

And to @Supertiredwantfood im sorry it came to this bud, I hope you enjoy your life and [******] treats you right, I’m sorry the stress I have brought upon you by allowing my problems to become yours, I DO APPRECIATE THE EMOTIONAL SUPPORT YOU PROVIDED ME as well as your time and consideration I wish you all the best 🇦🇺💪

Back
Top Bottom