Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Enanthate and Trenbolone Enanthate Cycle Log

Hey guys I’m adding some new info to my log right now, holidays have been busy so just check the log for the updated info
Hey guys! My Name is Giuseppe. I’m a father of two little boys stuck in a dad bod. lol my attempt to get back into shape to feel better about my self and to get back the way I used to look if not bigger. I’m 34. I live in Canada, it’s cold and expensive lol Trying to move back home to Italy!!

I just came off a test prop and tren ace eod cycle but then stopped working out for 3-4 months. Now I’m more dedicated and determined. I’m trying to gain muscle and lose my belly fat. I’m 5’10”, 220 pounds, about 20% body fat or less but I have a little belly. Lol

I usually use syn pharma but I’m testing out this emeritus pharma brand, hopefully it’s good. My strength has gone up tremendously just in a week and eq is already starting to work so hopefully it’s good stuff. Next to no pip. So far so good.

My cycle per week
Shoot Mondays and thursdays

Test e 400 1cc
Test e 250 1cc
Tren e 1cc
Eq 1.5 cc

Please any help I can get boys. My favourite cycle is test prop tren ace eod but the emotions and side effects with tren ace are just too much to handle right now so I’m trying something else. It’s hard for me to do a proper diet so if you guys could help with something strong to stack on my cycle that targets fat, that would be amazing!!

I didn’t record my lift records but I will next week. I mix up my work out every time. I do different workouts for every body part so I’m always confusing them. It works for me but any suggestions I’m always open to try new things.

My work out schedule

Shoulders + tris
Back
Bis and chest
Legs

I repeat this schedule twice before taking a day off, mostly when I’m on cycle, I tend to take a day off after each set when I’m off cycle…

Anymore info you guys need, hope it was good. It was my First time… :)
Log

So guys the number at the end is reps. Some are max out but pretty much all of them are reps for all maxes for sets. I usually do max 10, max 8, max 6 or 8 again and then max again for 10 and that would be the 4 sets.

Sorry if this is confusing guys :(

Back

Deadlifts -275 for 4

Bent over rows- UHG- 135 for 10

Lat pull down- 121-10

Lat rounds- 55-10

Land mine 1 arm-45-6

Legs

Squats- 135 for 8

Leg press- 180 for 10

Leg curls- 70 for 10

Leg extensions- 70 for 10

Tris & Shoulders

Close grip bench- smith machine- 140 for 3

Tricep extensions

Elbows out- 50 each arm for 10

Elbows down- 66 straight bar for 8

Elbows up- 60 straight bar for 8

Shoulders

Shoulder press- smith machine- 50 for 8

Lateral raises super sets- front, side and rear- 20-25 for 10-15

Cable lateral raises- 10 for 10

Back + Bis

Incline Bench press-

Flat bench press-

Incline dumbbell press-

Flat dumbbell press-

Incline cable flys-

Flat cable flys-

Twist curls- slow- 25-30 for 10

Hammer curls- slow- 35 for 10

Concentrated preacher curls- singles- slow- 30 for 10

Bar curls and maybe 1 more biceps workout…

I also throw in calf’s, abs and forearms 2-3 times per week in which ever workout I feel like lol

I also just mix up my workouts every time I’m at the gym guys, always 4 sets of 8-10 reps, 3-4 workouts per individual muscle. But I like keeping everything very different and not let my muscles get used to certain workouts. Sorry for the wait on this guys, I’ll get some Pictures done soon too it’s just been busy with Christmas and new years. If I missed something I’ll edit this post and let you guys know.

I like that you're sticking to that rep range
A lot of professional bodybuilders have trained like that with success

Hey guys I’m adding some new info to my log right now, holidays have been busy so just check the log for the updated info

Log

So guys the number at the end is reps. Some are max out but pretty much all of them are reps for all maxes for sets. I usually do max 10, max 8, max 6 or 8 again and then max again for 10 and that would be the 4 sets.

Back

Deadlifts -275 for 4

Lat pull down- 121-10

Lat rounds- 55-10

Land mine 1 arm-45-6

Legs

Squats- 135 for 8

Leg press- 180 for 10

Leg curls- 70 for 10

Tris & Shoulders

Tricep extensions

Shoulders

Back + Bis

Incline Bench press-

Flat bench press-

Incline dumbbell press-

Flat dumbbell press-

Incline cable flys-

Flat cable flys-

I also throw in calf’s, abs and forearms 2-3 times per week in which ever workout I feel like lol

I also just mix up my workouts every time I’m at the gym guys, always 4 sets of 8-10 reps, 3-4 workouts per individual muscle. But I like keeping everything very different and not let my muscles get used to certain workouts. Sorry for the wait on this guys, I’ll get some Pictures done soon too it’s just been busy with Christmas and new years. If I missed something I’ll edit this post and let you guys know.
@Gotti4 great training i want to see more updates and see how you do please post pics
Also guys I’m liking this emeritus pharma, I’m seeing some changes in just 2-3 weeks and I’ve been sweating 5 mins in the gym covered and soaked from the tren… I gotta say, I am a fan! Also priced very well!
can you share the pharma gear pics, havent seen them

Log

Back

Deadlifts -275 for 4

Lat pull down- 121-10

Lat rounds- 55-10

Land mine 1 arm-45-6

Legs

Squats- 135 for 8

Leg press- 180 for 10

Leg curls- 70 for 10

Tris & Shoulders

Tricep extensions

Shoulders

Back + Bis

Incline Bench press-

Flat bench press-

Incline dumbbell press-

Flat dumbbell press-

Incline cable flys-

Flat cable flys-

So 135lbs x 8 squats was your max reps? Less than bodyweight? 1 plate a side x 8 was max... c'mon. On test AND Tren??

Tren is no joke for sure.

update us on the pictures let's see those changes you're talking about

Log

Back

Deadlifts -275 for 4

Lat pull down- 121-10

Lat rounds- 55-10

Land mine 1 arm-45-6

Legs

Squats- 135 for 8

Leg press- 180 for 10

Leg curls- 70 for 10

Tris & Shoulders

Tricep extensions

Shoulders

Back + Bis

Incline Bench press-

Flat bench press-

Incline dumbbell press-

Flat dumbbell press-

Incline cable flys-

Flat cable flys-

good looking workout there bro

Back
Top Bottom