Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone NPP Cycle Log

want some YouTube videos on shoulder warm-ups and stretching exercises that's what you need

back off the shoulder exercises you shouldn't even be doing anything that puts pressure on your shoulder

nice back workout for sure keep it up

Oct. 10
Back and biceps

Back to full dose testosterone and NPP after my blood donation yesterday. Back on the winstrol today, considering upping from 25 to 50mg per day with a split dose for the final push of this cycle.

10 min bicycle cardio- random hill pattern
Twists and dynamic stretching

Pull-ups- to failure

Bent over barbell rows
135- 12 reps
225- 6 reps
225- 6 reps

Lat pullovers- cable machine- pre exhaust lats
90lbs- 12 reps
120lbs- 10 reps
120lbs- 10 reps

Lat pull downs- close grip supinated
160lbs- 10 reps
160lbs- 8 reps failing
Wide grip pronated
120lbs-10 reps
120lbs- 10 reps- lats failing

Hypertensions weighted
25lbs- 12 reps
25lbs- 10 reps- drop the plate- body weight to failure

Seated cable rows
Wide grip
120lbs- 12 reps slow and controlled- hold at top
160lbs- 10 reps
V-bar
120lbs- failing at 12 reps

Single arm cable machine curls
40lbs- facing away- 12 reps
40lbs- 12 reps
40lbs- failed at 10

Dumbbell preacher hammer curls
30lbs- 10 reps
30lbs- 10 reps
30lbs- 8 reps failing

Cable machine wrist curls fat grip
70lbs- 14 reps
70lbs- 12 reps
70 lbs- 12 reps

Cable machine shoulder shrugs
This keeps my hands about a foot away from my waist
35 lbs- 17 reps
35 lbs- 17 reps
50lbs- to failure

Weighted crunch machine
35lbs- 20 reps
35lbs- 20 reps
60lbs- 12 reps

Leg raises
2 sets to failure

Dumbbell shrugs
90lbs- to failure

Definitely could tell I was short a pint of blood. Still had a really good but not painful pump. Also, shoulders felt great, a buddy asked me to try a barbell shoulder press seated with 185lbs. I was able to explode that weight up relatively easy.
killer workout here

I have been taking a week off from training for recovery. I was noticing that my recovery was not what it should be. I did however do a training sessions with some arm wrestlers on a table. That was a blast. Definitely a crazy arm pump and a different kind of soreness. Any advice on which compound is better between winstrol and Anavar as far as size and strength are concerned?

I have been taking a week off from training for recovery. I was noticing that my recovery was not what it should be. I did however do a training sessions with some arm wrestlers on a table. That was a blast. Definitely a crazy arm pump and a different kind of soreness. Any advice on which compound is better between winstrol and Anavar as far as size and strength are concerned?
@Myownlab if you want to get stronger imo anavar is a better option, size neither winstrol or anavar will do, tbol for size

but before size I would add some light anavar with organ support n2guard

Hey, sorry the log kind of fell off. I’ve had some stuff going on in my personal life so logging things took a back seat. I am back down to trt doses of test, more so on the bottom end of that and thinking of throwing in HCG for increases in spermatogenesis and over all testicle function for a little while. I am also already looking towards my next cycle in 3-4 months. I’m leaning towards building around Boldenone (EQ) for my next one. Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom