Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My testosterone tbol cycle log

be careful on those shoulders doing 100 pounds each
Definitely be careful on the shoulders. I started back at the gym late last year after 4yrs off and first thing I hurt was my shoulder. I didn't flat bench from December until early April. For me it was rotator cuff...I have done a lot of band in the door exercises day after day, strengthening my shoulder, flat bench will come.

Definitely be careful on the shoulders. I started back at the gym late last year after 4yrs off and first thing I hurt was my shoulder. I didn't flat bench from December until early April. For me it was rotator cuff...I have done a lot of band in the door exercises day after day, strengthening my shoulder, flat bench will come.
Yeah I am hoping eventually I can do barbell bench without discomfort. I definitely plan to layoff of that for the rest of this cycle before I do some real damage.

Stay away from flat barbell benching unless you have to for a powerlifting comp. I never flat bench. I only did it for a couple years while powerlifting and that is enough for my shoulder. Do Hammer Strength instead.

Tomorrow is shoulder day..also known as my favorite day. Crazy because shoulders prior to this cycle was what I hated working the most. Big goal for tomorrow. I have felt stronger on the hammer strength overhead press than I have on the hammer incline chest press. This week I hit 100 pounds per hand on the incline so I should be able to do that or more on the overhead press. So looking forward to that! Plan is below:

Hammer overhead press: 5 sets 15,12,10,8,6
Dumbbell lateral raise: 5 sets 12-15 reps
Hammer strength shrug: 5 sets 15 reps
Machine reverse fly: 5 sets 12-15 reps
Facepulls: 5 sets 15-20 reps

30 minutes cardio before and after.

Stay away from flat barbell benching unless you have to for a powerlifting comp. I never flat bench. I only did it for a couple years while powerlifting and that is enough for my shoulder. Do Hammer Strength instead.
Yeah no powerlifting for me. I would eventually like to do a bodybuilding competition but that’s probably 2-3 years out.

Meal prep attached. Chipotle/bbq/teriyaki chicken and lots of veggies. This is hands down the best tasting meal pre so far. All courtesy of my wife. She knows how to cook!
Awesome job meal prepping

Tomorrow is shoulder day..also known as my favorite day. Crazy because shoulders prior to this cycle was what I hated working the most. Big goal for tomorrow. I have felt stronger on the hammer strength overhead press than I have on the hammer incline chest press. This week I hit 100 pounds per hand on the incline so I should be able to do that or more on the overhead press. So looking forward to that! Plan is below:

Hammer overhead press: 5 sets 15,12,10,8,6
Dumbbell lateral raise: 5 sets 12-15 reps
Hammer strength shrug: 5 sets 15 reps
Machine reverse fly: 5 sets 12-15 reps
Facepulls: 5 sets 15-20 reps

30 minutes cardio before and after.
Yeah no powerlifting for me. I would eventually like to do a bodybuilding competition but that’s probably 2-3 years out.
@BrightFuture you can step on stage soon enough, just stay consistent bro keep going
meal share it too

Alright guys so I need some help. I woke up Wednesday morning and my left glute was pretty swollen. So I just did cardio because it hurt to put pressure on it. Same for Thursday. This morning I went to gym with the intention of working out and not just doing cardio but could barely doing anything because I could not put any pressure on it.

It is definitely my fault because I had my wife do both the test and the deca in the same spot. I did this because the left glute and left thigh seem to give me significantly less problems than elsewhere. I definitely won’t inject into the same spot twice again.

With that being said, what needle/syringe brand do you all prefer? Granted I know this time is worse than usual because what I did was dumb. They never hurt going in, I barely even feel it.

Hoping I can get back in the gym tomorrow. Did my test injection yesterday in left thigh and no issues.

@BrightFuture you can step on stage soon enough, just stay consistent bro keep going
meal share it too
Yeah that’s what I want to do. This first time time around has been a huge learning experience. Especially when it comes to injections.

Alright guys so I need some help. I woke up Wednesday morning and my left glute was pretty swollen. So I just did cardio because it hurt to put pressure on it. Same for Thursday. This morning I went to gym with the intention of working out and not just doing cardio but could barely doing anything because I could not put any pressure on it.

It is definitely my fault because I had my wife do both the test and the deca in the same spot. I did this because the left glute and left thigh seem to give me significantly less problems than elsewhere. I definitely won’t inject into the same spot twice again.

With that being said, what needle/syringe brand do you all prefer? Granted I know this time is worse than usual because what I did was dumb. They never hurt going in, I barely even feel it.

Hoping I can get back in the gym tomorrow. Did my test injection yesterday in left thigh and no issues.
Well swelling has gone down a lot finally. Won’t do something stupid like that again lol. I had a hard time even getting comfortable at home. Bright side is my shoulders are starting to look really beefy and somewhat vascular. Will get some pictures up later.

@BrightFuture you should use a different injection needle possibly

and clean better and aspirate

Well swelling has gone down a lot finally. Won’t do something stupid like that again lol. I had a hard time even getting comfortable at home. Bright side is my shoulders are starting to look really beefy and somewhat vascular. Will get some pictures up later.
you have some pics of the swelling? sorry missed your post

Here is a pic of the swelling. It looks worse in the picture than in reality. It has gone down a lot more since I took this picture earlier today.

Attachments

• IMG_2387.jpeg
    IMG_2387.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
Here is a pic of the swelling. It looks worse in the picture than in reality. It has gone down a lot more since I took this picture earlier today.
Feels dramatically better today. I have felt terrible mentally the last few days not being able to go to the gym. Will not let that happen again! Will get some good pictures up later today.

Your back workout looks as good as any as far as the exercises you picked. When you get stronger don’t be afraid to do deadlifts once every two weeks.
Thank you! Yeah I have been thinking about deadlifts quite a bit and if that is something I need to incorporate.

Lots of pictures to post up! Biggest improvements I have noticed are back and shoulders. I want to get my arms to grow more but that may be something I am going to have to work harder at.

Attachments

• IMG_2400.jpeg
    IMG_2400.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2399.jpeg
    IMG_2399.jpeg
    817.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2398.jpeg
    IMG_2398.jpeg
    949.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2394.jpeg
    IMG_2394.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2393.jpeg
    IMG_2393.jpeg
    610.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2396.jpeg
    IMG_2396.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2397.jpeg
    IMG_2397.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
Tomorrow is chest day!

Hammer incline chest press: 5 sets 15,12,10,8,6
Chest Press: 5 sets 15,12,10,8,6
Incline fly: 5 sets 12-15 reps
Machine Fly: 5 sets 12-15 reps
Machine dips: 4 sets 12-15 reps
Tricep pushdowns: 4 sets 12-15 reps

That’s the plan for tomorrow. No more injection mishaps and no more missed days. Doing test and deca tomorrow. Plan is to draw the test, switch the needle then draw the deca then switch the needle and inject in right ventricular glute. Meal prep is also done.

Attachments

• IMG_2401.jpeg
    IMG_2401.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
Lots of pictures to post up! Biggest improvements I have noticed are back and shoulders. I want to get my arms to grow more but that may be something I am going to have to work harder at.
@BrightFuture your back and shoulders are growing big time HUGE improvement bro :) you're night and day impressive

Tomorrow is chest day!

Hammer incline chest press: 5 sets 15,12,10,8,6
Chest Press: 5 sets 15,12,10,8,6
Incline fly: 5 sets 12-15 reps
Machine Fly: 5 sets 12-15 reps
Machine dips: 4 sets 12-15 reps
Tricep pushdowns: 4 sets 12-15 reps

That’s the plan for tomorrow. No more injection mishaps and no more missed days. Doing test and deca tomorrow. Plan is to draw the test, switch the needle then draw the deca then switch the needle and inject in right ventricular glute. Meal prep is also done.
another perfect day you doing it right

and no injection issues always good

make sure you always switch needles and aspirate if you got blood in there dont inject

Back
Top Bottom