Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Trenbolone Strength Cycle Log

andy1zz

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Stats
Height: 188cm
Weight: 100kg

Previous 1RM:
S: 150kg
B: 92.5kg
D: 175kg

Cycle:
Week 0: Tren E - 200mg
Week 1: Tren E - 200mg, Test E - 500mg, Test P - 50mg
Week 2-11: Tren E - 300mg, Test E - 500mg, Test P - 100mg

Additional Supps:
Hawthorn Berry 2000mg / day
CoQ10: 600mg / day
Milk Thistle: 2 tabs / day
Liv. 52: 6 tabs / day
Fish Oil: 6000mg / day
Tudca: 500mg / day

Goal:
Mostly strength gains. Increase in 1RM as I taper. Any body recomp or size gains are a bonus. Comp at end of Week 9 and possibly Week 11. Going to throw in additional leg extensions, calf raises, bicep and tricep for some size gains on the spaghetti limbs.

Started off with what I called Week 0. First time injecting tren and I only had enanthate. So I was just testing tolerance for that first week with the tren solo. Adding in Test this week. I have Tren E, Test E and a Test E/Test P blend. Will be mixing the 3 into twice weekly injections of 1.75cc. Have cardarine and caber being delivered today hopefully. I have letro on hand and think i will need to order arimidex now that I have the test added in.

20230911_152518.jpg
20230911_152527.jpg
20230911_152536.jpg
20230911_152546.jpg
20230911_152602.jpg
20230911_152655.jpg

tell us more. diet, history?

tell us more. diet, history?
Can't figure out how to edit the original post.

Diet:
Never really track macros. Just try to ensure I'm getting some protein source in at every meal and snack. Eat extra carbs on training days for energy.

Entered food into tracker for the last 2 days and realised I'm eating less protein than I thought.

Week 0 Day 7
C: 161g
F: 163g
P: 184g
Spent the day out with wife and ate at a Cafe for lunch. Also happened to have a couple Fat high choices like steak for dinner.

Week 1 Day 1
C: 288g
F: 119g
P: 170g

Trying to hit at least 200g protein and lower fat a bit over next few days.

Training day today so carbs will likely be a bit higher also.

Training History:
Trained a fair bit at 19/20 years. Stopped training through uni. On and off for a few months here and there since. Been consistently back in for the last year while managing a few niggles.
Have done the old mechabol and helladrol years ago. Ran a cycle of anavar and tbol last year.

Stats

Previous 1RM:

Cycle:

Additional Supps:

Goal:
Mostly strength gains. Increase in 1RM as I taper. Any body recomp or size gains are a bonus. Comp at end of Week 9 and possibly Week 11. Going to throw in additional leg extensions, calf raises, bicep and tricep for some size gains on the spaghetti limbs.

Started off with what I called Week 0. First time injecting tren and I only had enanthate. So I was just testing tolerance for that first week with the tren solo. Adding in Test this week. I have Tren E, Test E and a Test E/Test P blend. Will be mixing the 3 into twice weekly injections of 1.75cc. Have cardarine and caber being delivered today hopefully. I have letro on hand and think i will need to order arimidex now that I have the test added in.

View attachment 15912View attachment 15913View attachment 15914View attachment 15915View attachment 15916View attachment 15917
Can't figure out how to edit the original post.

Diet:
Never really track macros. Just try to ensure I'm getting some protein source in at every meal and snack. Eat extra carbs on training days for energy.

Entered food into tracker for the last 2 days and realised I'm eating less protein than I thought.

Week 0 Day 7
C: 161g
F: 163g
P: 184g
Spent the day out with wife and ate at a Cafe for lunch. Also happened to have a couple Fat high choices like steak for dinner.

Week 1 Day 1
C: 288g
F: 119g
P: 170g

Trying to hit at least 200g protein and lower fat a bit over next few days.

Training day today so carbs will likely be a bit higher also.

Training History:
Trained a fair bit at 19/20 years. Stopped training through uni. On and off for a few months here and there since. Been consistently back in for the last year while managing a few niggles.
Have done the old mechabol and helladrol years ago. Ran a cycle of anavar and tbol last year.
@andy1zz welcome to evolutionary.org family! I like that you started this cycle but we need to make changes now.

drop the test prop now, you have testosterone enanthate already and its enough. You also need to be using an Ai asap like aromasin or arimidex NOT letrozole, if you dont use an Ai expect serious sides like organ damage

on the diet, you need to start tracking your foods and meals and what you eat and when and post them, because you're using serious harsh steroids and you need to be tracking this
training we need to see your training sets reps details way more info
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Trenbolone can be VERY dangerous if used wrong so make sure you talk to us and update us.

you need to start sharpening up the diet now that you are serious

tren can be dangerous, not sure on that one here

I think your cycle is g2g, kill it!

aside from strength what other goals you have?

Stats

Previous 1RM:

Cycle:

Additional Supps:

Goal:

View attachment 15912View attachment 15913View attachment 15914View attachment 15915View attachment 15916View attachment 15917
So this is your first injectable cycle and you are using tren? You really should be using just test and maybe adding in some anadrol pre WO if your looking for strength.
With TrenE your prob not gonna notice sides until 3-4 weeks in. By that time you'll have no idea if it's the tren or the test giving you issues.
You also really need to get your diet in check. Seems like you are just eating whatever and trying to get some protien in.
AS far as your lifts go, no offense but they are really not that impressive. I say this because if you start making rapid strength gains before your body is ready you are def gonna have tendon/ligament/joint issues. I really think you need to work on your base more and get your lifts up before starting a cycle. I also don't see any ancillaries mentioned? AI?
Again, not trying to discourage you but don't wanna see you get hurt either.

What S Gentz said. I think you are well into dangerous territory here as far as outcomes with the combination of body fat, inexperience and compounds.

Back
Top Bottom