Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Trenbolone Strength Cycle Log

Your too weak to be using Tren. Give your tendons and ligaments time to strengthen naturally first. You are going to injure yourself.
@RoidRage69 in theory you're right but in practice he's already on the cycle, lets see if he is willing to manage that as he goes

how much tren are you using and planning on increasing to?

You do you That's fine. But please respect others on here.

Take it Easy On those joints. Be careful if you go too heavy.

Protect your soft tissues by using joint support and proper form.

And yet of the free weight exercises you list in your log I'll most likely surpass you by the end of the cycle. You do you, fatty and I'll do me.
Dude, relax. He is trying to help. And from what I can tell, he is plenty fucking strong. Stronger than I am, for sure.

And yet of the free weight exercises you list in your log I'll most likely surpass you by the end of the cycle. You do you, fatty and I'll do me.
So your going to insult a 54 year old that has multiple injuries and is training light because of rotator cuff problems? You have alot to learn young one. Have you ever done RDL with 500lbs? Before covid hit I was doing sets of 3 with a pause at the bottom.

Last edited:
If you insult members you can kiss help goodbye. Read what he said about. Go actually tried to give you advice on not hurting yourself.

But, just to add fuel to the fire, this fatty want to see these killer numbers of yours. ;)

Another thing. Before you insult people about their strength just be aware my wife when she was 48 years old has deadlifted the same weight in competition as you at a weight of 147 morning weigh in at nationals. She also benched 185 and squatted 275 at the same meet. This is drug free as well.

Your going to need a much stronger and much longer cycle to get anywhere near me. I warmup with your maxes. I love to see what you can do on hammer rows with strict form.

Back
Top Bottom