Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT and Testosterone DHB cycle Log

refined wheat pasta is typically pretty bad for you
consider switching that out

you won't go wrong throwing in some good tbol there
i love ugfreak tbol

I'm trying to avoid tren for the moment. I have run crazy amounts of tren in the past. It was the pellets you made it out of with the kits. If the DHB sides are anything like tren, I'm just going to run tren lol. I ended up coming home and ran 3 miles. More like a jog. I'm sweating even though it's like 35 degrees outside. A little odd. I have about 3 more lbs of the pasta. I plan on dropping it completely the last 8 weeks.
I haven't had any real pip yet. I mean a little bit. I do heat it up and mix it with test or injectable B12.
I didn't sleep well last night. That could have been a few things. I ran Tbol in the past with test and EQ. I remember reading the Germans were big on it for their Olympic athletes. I'll hit Chest and Back tomorrow. Possibly cardio depending on time.
So far so good

I'm trying to avoid tren for the moment. I have run crazy amounts of tren in the past. It was the pellets you made it out of with the kits. If the DHB sides are anything like tren, I'm just going to run tren lol. I ended up coming home and ran 3 miles. More like a jog. I'm sweating even though it's like 35 degrees outside. A little odd. I have about 3 more lbs of the pasta. I plan on dropping it completely the last 8 weeks.
I haven't had any real pip yet. I mean a little bit. I do heat it up and mix it with test or injectable B12.
I didn't sleep well last night. That could have been a few things. I ran Tbol in the past with test and EQ. I remember reading the Germans were big on it for their Olympic athletes. I'll hit Chest and Back tomorrow. Possibly cardio depending on time.
So far so good
@Wsrey1969 trenbolone is not for everyone I'm against high or long tren use myself

you didnt sleep? at all?
do you have valerian root and mealtonin
are you taking organ liver support?

@Wsrey1969 trenbolone is not for everyone I'm against high or long tren use myself

you didnt sleep? at all?
do you have valerian root and mealtonin
are you taking organ liver support?
I got a few hours. I usually take melatonin and that does the trick. I'm taking n2guard and liv52 currently.
I slept pretty good last night

I got a few hours. I usually take melatonin and that does the trick. I'm taking n2guard and liv52 currently.
I slept pretty good last night
@Wsrey1969 good choice n2guard is the right stuff, I'm on it

now pre bed, consider adding valerian root, it helps a smoother sleep and you can use less melatonin

I'm going to try it
Thank you
Let me ask you this;
I'm having shoulder and elbow pain.
I'm thinking of throwing in 200 mg of deca specifically for that. How bad will the water retention be ( ballpark).
The lowest I ever ran deca in the past was 400mg a week but I was also on anadrol and test, so obviously I was bloated

I'm thinking of throwing in 200 mg of deca specifically for that
Deca only masks the pain so your injury will only get worse. If you want to mask it then 125-150mg/wk is fine. Prob won't get much water if any.
If you want to fix it use tb500 and bpc157 and lay off whatever bothers it.

Back
Top Bottom