Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT and Testosterone DHB cycle Log

Deca only masks the pain so your injury will only get worse. If you want to mask it then 125-150mg/wk is fine. Prob won't get much water if any.
If you want to fix it use tb500 and bpc157 and lay off whatever bothers what's tb500?
Whats tb500?
I believe its a repetitive motion issue.
Work and all that

Well I started the DHB Wed.
My cycle will be as follows
375mg test (125mg a shot 3 shots
300mg DHB (50mg a shot 6 shots)
Aromasin 12.5mg 3x a week coinciding with my test.
14 weeks
First 28 days 50mg anavar ed
Last 28 days 50mg winstrol ed orally
My diet will be; on training days ( weights and cardio 3x a week) I'll have 1 more day of easy cardio for 30min
Protein shake including 2 TBSP of almond butter
12 eggwhites
8oz chicken 1 cup of rice 1 cup of cauliflower
8 oz chicken 1 cup of rice 1 cup of cauliflower
1cup whole wheat pasta 1 cup of spinach 8 oz of salmon or lean red meat.
12 eggwhites 1cup of oatmeal 2 TBSP almond butter
I'll have a banana before my workout.
Off days no protein shake in the am , no banana and I'll eliminate the oatmeal in the evening.
I was 194.6 on Thursday morning.
This morning after 2 days of eating I was 197.
I also will be taking n2guard
1000mg of Vitamin C
1000mg of B complex and a probiotic multivitamin.
My goals over the next 14 weeks are;
Drop 8lbs of fat and maintain my current strength and muscle mass.
I did shoulders and arms today.
Seated military press - warm up then 225x 9, 6 with rest pauses and drop sets
Wide shoulder shrug- warmup then 365x 12,9 rest pauses and drop sets
Standing lateral raises 50x8,6 rest pauses and drop sets
Press down wrists bent for full lockout 95x 28ss seated dip machine 205x14
95x20ss seated dip machine 205x11 drop sets
Db curls 50x18,9 drop set ( that was a personal best for reps for me)
Burn outs rope press down elbows back and close to my body
Ss reverse curls
Reverse leg raises 2sets 25, 18
35 min cardio on the stepper 325 calories
I'll run trt for 14 weeks after 125mg test.
Nice work

Been a week on the DHB. My thoughts so far. I slept great Wed,Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Probably due to my calorie intake being kinda high through the holiday. I didn't sleep hardly at all Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
My calories have been consistent throughout the week (2200). I know I need to eat more. I'll probably bump up to 2400 or 2500 depending on what I weigh and what I look like. I " feel" flat.
I had similar issues when I was on tren, especially when doing cardio. My last dose of the anavar was yesterday (50mg).
It's the first time I tried that and the DHB.
Which obviously was a mistake. I'm hoping sleep improves today or tomorrow.
I know it's early but strength is up a little bit and my lower back and triceps feel slightly pumped all the time.
I'll hit Chest and Back today get my weight and see what I look like.
My " official" weigh in Saturday morning after cardio and 1 strong cup of coffee but I'm curious. I may reverse diet this thing. No in the purest sense of the term but try to eat almost all my carbs at night following my weights and or cardio. My total mg for the week was 1.25 grams which for me is around what I usually do on a blast.

I didn't have a time to get on the scale but I did 30 min of cardio, light burned 300 calories after the weights.
It was the dreaded leg day.
Squats
95x8
135x 8
185x6
225x4
275x8 4 seconds down, pause 4 seconds up. Extremely aware of my knee
Toes pointed out at 45° Shoulder width
275x 6 drop set the standard 225,185,135
Stiff leg deadlifts
315x12
315x 9
Drop set 225,135
Leg ext
125x 27 slow pause at the top
125x 19
Drop sets
Super set with
Leg curls 140x22
140x 18
Drop set
Reverse abs with a 20lb dumbbell x 14
20lb x 8
Bdywt x 14
In and out after cardio
I'll take pictures Saturday and weigh myself again. I don't want get obsessed with it ( yet). I'm still a bit lethargic.
This was dinner
1cup cooked squash
1 cup cooked cauliflower
8oz tilapia
2 tsp parm cheese
I know I f..d up my pre-work and my calories. I simply forgot this morning.
That was dinner
Getting ready to eat again

Attachments

• IMG20231130154242.jpg
    IMG20231130154242.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 9
I see you did one of those dreaded 8 sec squats. Its hard as hell to do those. I tried a couple months of doing everything 8 count reps and it is good on the joints and ligaments thats for sure. I might think about doing that again to see how it feels. Only do one set of each exercise that way though.
Yeah. My legs were shaky
It's a great way to keep the weight down, time under tension and all that.....
I try to switch up my squat scheme once a month. Just my preference.
I kept the bar high on my back and don't wear a belt or wraps or anything.
Again my preference. Everything is up to what works best for you.

Been a week on the DHB. My thoughts so far. I slept great Wed,Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Probably due to my calorie intake being kinda high through the holiday. I didn't sleep hardly at all Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
My calories have been consistent throughout the week (2200). I know I need to eat more. I'll probably bump up to 2400 or 2500 depending on what I weigh and what I look like. I " feel" flat.
I had similar issues when I was on tren, especially when doing cardio. My last dose of the anavar was yesterday (50mg).
I know it's early but strength is up a little bit and my lower back and triceps feel slightly pumped all the time.
My " official" weigh in Saturday morning after cardio and 1 strong cup of coffee but I'm curious. I may reverse diet this thing. No in the purest sense of the term but try to eat almost all my carbs at night following my weights and or cardio. My total mg for the week was 1.25 grams which for me is around what I usually do on a blast.
@Wsrey1969 DHB is person to person if you feel good on it, keep going but it can have issues with sleep if tren comparison

I didn't have a time to get on the scale but I did 30 min of cardio, light burned 300 calories after the weights.
It was the dreaded leg day.
Squats
95x8
135x 8
185x6
225x4
275x8 4 seconds down, pause 4 seconds up. Extremely aware of my knee
Toes pointed out at 45° Shoulder width
275x 6 drop set the standard 225,185,135
Stiff leg deadlifts
315x12
315x 9
Drop set 225,135
Leg ext
125x 27 slow pause at the top
125x 19
Drop sets
Super set with
Leg curls 140x22
140x 18
Drop set
Reverse abs with a 20lb dumbbell x 14
20lb x 8
Bdywt x 14
In and out after cardio
I'll take pictures Saturday and weigh myself again. I don't want get obsessed with it ( yet). I'm still a bit lethargic.
This was dinner
1cup cooked squash
1 cup cooked cauliflower
8oz tilapia
2 tsp parm cheese
I know I f..d up my pre-work and my calories. I simply forgot this morning.
That was dinner
Getting ready to eat again
good diet day im like the dinner pic
please keep sharing

perfect that's what we definitely want to see on a log how people are responding to steroids keep up the updates

my wife doesn't cook me anything even though she Spanish and she supposed to be able to cook a lot of Spanish food

Back
Top Bottom