Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My trt cycle log

You should add yoga to your routine....it will help in adding more flexibility to your body..............
Yes I think I’ll try yoga I know with my age I need flexibility now for longevity still lift heavy but staying away from deadlifts now and doing 15rep on leg exercises too more machines I think for certain exercises lucky I’ve no shoulder pains ok for bench and pressing

Yes I think I’ll try yoga I know with my age I need flexibility now for longevity still lift heavy but staying away from deadlifts now and doing 15rep on leg exercises too more machines I think for certain exercises lucky I’ve no shoulder pains ok for bench and pressing
@Truckyboy1971 even at your age the older the better yoga and hot stretching works, its free to do and you can get bigger weights moved if you flexible, never too late to start

Just annoyed about squats I’ve noticed the new gym has a belt squat and pendulum squat machine would any of them be ok ? Not real heavy 3x12-15 rep ranges ? I was gonna just so few leg extensions warm my knees up and goblet squats or sissy squats keep weight off the back leg press , standing leg curl machine seated calf raise 2x30 reps moving my feet every 10 reps I’ve Physiotherapy next week it’s a place a female friend used she had bad back issues a lot worse then mine and they got her working again and pain free she said they are excellent so we will see

IMG_6097.jpeg

Just annoyed about squats I’ve noticed the new gym has a belt squat and pendulum squat machine would any of them be ok ? Not real heavy 3x12-15 rep ranges ? I was gonna just so few leg extensions warm my knees up and goblet squats or sissy squats keep weight off the back leg press , standing leg curl machine seated calf raise 2x30 reps moving my feet every 10 reps I’ve Physiotherapy next week it’s a place a female friend used she had bad back issues a lot worse then mine and they got her working again and pain free she said they are excellent so we will see
@Truckyboy1971 you can try a belt squat see if you can post a pic of it and see how you do it

be careful just step by step it

you're looking strong and big shoulders, arms on point too

Been on 125ml test for 6 weeks now from 250ml cut some weight 105kg to 94kg pct and do a lean bulk maybe spring 24 ?
@Truckyboy1971 94kg you super good in the pic, you want to pct? why dont you stay on TRT, you can TRT with hcg if you need

@Truckyboy1971 you can try a belt squat see if you can post a pic of it and see how you do it

be careful just step by step it

you're looking strong and big shoulders, arms on point too

@Truckyboy1971 94kg you super good in the pic, you want to pct? why dont you stay on TRT, you can TRT with hcg if you need
I’ve noticed slight libido issues I’m running 25mg proviron daily 2 shots 2.5ml a week feel good tbh other then the libido issues do I need run hcg I have done when I was doing a 500ml cycle was ok libido fine

Just need lose from my belly seems i store fat there once I’ve lost that try maintaining a bit and maybe a lean bulk next year losing about 1lb a week so far so reckon by Xmas I’ll be there then I’ll get fat eating shit over Xmas 😆
Only run 250 and did 500 for like 5 weeks but now on 125 test e nothing else I bought some npp I’ve some masteron and primo and tbol next year around April might do a small cycle nothing major I did ok on 500 I took bit aromisen and proviron and Hcg with that one

Back
Top Bottom