Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My trt cycle log

Keep the updates coming.........
Yes staying on 150mg test pw was cutting got bored and been winter wanting to cut thinking pct new year or stay on 150mg till may do a small cycle either way thinking doing a cutting cycle running into the end of spring is there any point doing a pct if I’m gonna go back on say the end of April ? Seem to see lots saying stay on a trt 150 a week do small cycle nothing over 500mg a week seeing I’m 52 thinking staying on till jan do my bloods see we’re I am ? I feel fine labido is good eating more getting stronger I do know I can lose and gain weight quite easy manipulating carbs and cardio thoughts ?

Yes staying on 150mg test pw was cutting got bored and been winter wanting to cut thinking pct new year or stay on 150mg till may do a small cycle either way thinking doing a cutting cycle running into the end of spring is there any point doing a pct if I’m gonna go back on say the end of April ? Seem to see lots saying stay on a trt 150 a week do small cycle nothing over 500mg a week seeing I’m 52 thinking staying on till jan do my bloods see we’re I am ? I feel fine labido is good eating more getting stronger I do know I can lose and gain weight quite easy manipulating carbs and cardio thoughts ?
@Truckyboy1971 you can stay on TRT dose but add 50mgs to it at least
and you say you good at carb cycling do you have some updates on diet? training? that you doing now

@Truckyboy1971 you can stay on TRT dose but add 50mgs to it at least
and you say you good at carb cycling do you have some updates on diet? training? that you doing now
Well I just switch to fats instead of carbs mon Tue wens carbs high day Thurs Fri sat fats again and Sundays high carbs and a cheat meal lose a tonne of fat kept protein same all the way got down to 91kg from 98kg in 5 weeks didn’t really train to hard well has hard has I did now I’ve put carbs back instead if the fats got a lot stronger and weight up to 94kg in 2 weeks just playing about seeing how it goes question what worries me is once I start doing trt 150 ml a week small cycles few times a year I’ll be on for life ?? Or pct 3 months off cycle ? So many diff options one saying pct or try cos ur body will be all over the place coming off and on ? Or am i basically an addict ? Also getting bloods done new year

Well I just switch to fats instead of carbs mon Tue wens carbs high day Thurs Fri sat fats again and Sundays high carbs and a cheat meal lose a tonne of fat kept protein same all the way got down to 91kg from 98kg in 5 weeks didn’t really train to hard well has hard has I did now I’ve put carbs back instead if the fats got a lot stronger and weight up to 94kg in 2 weeks just playing about seeing how it goes question what worries me is once I start doing trt 150 ml a week small cycles few times a year I’ll be on for life ?? Or pct 3 months off cycle ? So many diff options one saying pct or try cos ur body will be all over the place coming off and on ? Or am i basically an addict ? Also getting bloods done new year
@Truckyboy1971 can you post some updated pics

i would stay on TRT why jump off unless you worried
i dont think TRT is addiction you're on testosterone not crack bro lol

what you eating for carbs?

@Truckyboy1971 can you post some updated pics

i would stay on TRT why jump off unless you worried
i dont think TRT is addiction you're on testosterone not crack bro lol

what you eating for carbs?
Usually rice sometimes bread I don’t tolerate potatoes very well they sit in me make me uncomfortable weird I know am I right saying have carbs before and after a workout ? I usually work out after work at 5pm worse time I know ! Breakfast I make a 5 egg omelette wrap with bacon in everyday I don’t really have carbs in the morning I take to work 200g mince or chicken and 200 rice and also a tuna sandwich whole meal bread and before my work out I’ll have some rice crispies with 25g protein shake and 25g protein shake after tea I’ll have the 200g meat and rice again

well the good thing is we can get blood work and see the truth
the longer you stay on trt the harder it will be to ever come off that I can assure you

Usually rice sometimes bread I don’t tolerate potatoes very well they sit in me make me uncomfortable weird I know am I right saying have carbs before and after a workout ? I usually work out after work at 5pm worse time I know ! Breakfast I make a 5 egg omelette wrap with bacon in everyday I don’t really have carbs in the morning I take to work 200g mince or chicken and 200 rice and also a tuna sandwich whole meal bread and before my work out I’ll have some rice crispies with 25g protein shake and 25g protein shake after tea I’ll have the 200g meat and rice again
@Truckyboy1971 i would just do carbs pre workout and protein post workout, you dont really need carbs post, this insulin spike talk guys have is overplayed high
please post pics of some of your meals

Back
Top Bottom