Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My trt cycle log

@Truckyboy1971 you take time off and recover, dont worry about other people
Yes i will do im doing the pct cos ink was worried staying on even a trt dose test cos i know ive not cancer its a protein in the blood that can stay the same years on end I could live to 80 and die something else but it does worry me tho im eating clean and stopped 6 meals a day just 3 now lots veg and fruits cut down on the red meat too really wanted do a blast and trt but i cant now

Yes i will do im doing the pct cos ink was worried staying on even a trt dose test cos i know ive not cancer its a protein in the blood that can stay the same years on end I could live to 80 and die something else but it does worry me tho im eating clean and stopped 6 meals a day just 3 now lots veg and fruits cut down on the red meat too really wanted do a blast and trt but i cant now
@Truckyboy1971 well if you are worried about cancer you should be fasting not just eating clean. Otherwise you're wasting your time.

Attachments

• IMG_6673.jpeg
    IMG_6673.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
That’s me I’m 92.8kg no test on pct eating roughly 2300 cals a day
@Truckyboy1971 you look great, very good muscle base but you can work on cardio and leaning out. We need to get your diet down in carbs for sure.

That’s me I’m 92.8kg no test on pct eating roughly 2300 cals a day
Make sure when you get final pictures you shave so we can see the muscle

@Truckyboy1971 you look great, very good muscle base but you can work on cardio and leaning out. We need to get your diet down in carbs for sure.
Yes I am cutting them down I eat 3 meals a day 200g meat and used have 200g carbs I’ve cut it to 80g carbs now also veg too I used have 5 eggs for breakfast I’ve changed it to 2 full eggs and 2 egg whites doing steady state cardio around 30 min a day

keep it up and you will be ripped in no time

they didn't know British people were hairy like that that's a surprise

Back
Top Bottom