Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT with Deca Durabolin Log

Finishing the last meal of the day, from the list of food I posted earlier today, along with my var. Also the treadmill pic I forgot to post for the workout listed above..

Attachments

• 20240326_054254.jpg
    20240326_054254.jpg
    942.5 KB · Views: 7
Workout
2mile tread
4sets MTS Hammersmith high rows 100x12
4sets Hammersmith pull downs
125x12
Bicep curls 2 sets
20lb db 25 x each arm
30lb db 12 x each arm

Food - pre-workout 10cal
Shake 1
240 cal protein = 48
79 cal blueberries
150 cal oats
6 cal AG greens
67 cal almond/Oat milk
Total - 552cal

Snack
1/2 cup shredded chicken breast
134 cal 26g protein
3 cal hot sauce
Total Cal= 137

Lunch
134 cal 26g protein
Olives & tomatoes
Balsamic vinegar
Total 150 cal

Dinner will be in a few hours
Shake
240 cal protein = 48
79 cal blueberries
67 cal almond/Oat milk

Total for the day will be 1,225 Cal
Is this ok?
@dominion7 is it ok to do 1225 calories? no but seems no choice here if you have a hard time eating
i would get off the peptide if i were you

How you feeling?
Not to bad. Here is what I am experiencing.
1) can't drink a ton of water
2) seems harder to sleep
3) no cravings, have to eat small meals, shakes are easiest
4) headache the first day

@dominion7 is it ok to do 1225 calories? no but seems no choice here if you have a hard time eating
i would get off the peptide if i were you
I stated a little bit ago, I do feel ok. That being said, I do not feel my best, and I believe it does not let me sleep normal. I more than likely will not take another shot. That one was enough for me to test it out. I like being able to eat beef, chicken & fish when I want..it really takes the desire away.

I stated a little bit ago, I do feel ok. That being said, I do not feel my best, and I believe it does not let me sleep normal. I more than likely will not take another shot. That one was enough for me to test it out. I like being able to eat beef, chicken & fish when I want..it really takes the desire away.
The dose you took is 4X larger than your supposed to take once you start. You start off low and double the dose every 4 weeks with these GLP drugs. The side effects are normal but that is the whole point is to make you full so you dont eat. Its too bad you didnt have a way to take the 2.5mg starting dose for that drug as that would have been easier on the sides you experienced.

The dose you took is 4X larger than your supposed to take once you start. You start off low and double the dose every 4 weeks with these GLP drugs. The side effects are normal but that is the whole point is to make you full so you dont eat. Its too bad you didnt have a way to take the 2.5mg starting dose for that drug as that would have been easier on the sides you experienced.
Yeh I know it wasn't the correct way but it works. However, with cycling test, deca & var I need to eat more beef, chicken & fish but I just can't lol. As you said, shakes definitely are my friend. I am hoping I can continue thinking I don't crave anything but my next clean meal.

I wanted to give a little update concerning the var. It has been awesome, great feeling, strength increase, etc... I was going through some of the podcasts and @Mobster mentioned back & shin pump sometimes with var. I usually take it with my shake when I get home from the gym, but it was mentioned to me to take as pre-workout. I did do that yesterday I felt the shin splint kinda of pain, normally I don't. So it is definitely real, at least to me. My back hurts all the time so I wouldn't know the difference on that. Thanks EVO for pod casts, sooooo informative and well explained info for people at all levels to understand.

Yeh I know it wasn't the correct way but it works. However, with cycling test, deca & var I need to eat more beef, chicken & fish but I just can't lol. As you said, shakes definitely are my friend. I am hoping I can continue thinking I don't crave anything but my next clean meal.
I think your problem is you need to decide if you want to lose weight or gain size. Your not going to do both effectively at the same time. If you want to lose weight you need to cut the cals and just eat what you can. You can always gain the muscle after the cut pretty fast. I am already at the muscle mass I was when I first started my cut in Nov. Only took me a month to gain all the muscle back that I lost.

I think your problem is you need to decide if you want to lose weight or gain size. Your not going to do both effectively at the same time. If you want to lose weight you need to cut the cals and just eat what you can. You can always gain the muscle after the cut pretty fast. I am already at the muscle mass I was when I first started my cut in Nov. Only took me a month to gain all the muscle back that I lost.
I thought about that. I'm not really worried about the weight other than just the fat. Kind of a little recomping, losing the fat while putting on lean muscle is the goal. Which was happening slowly but I got greedy in trying to speed up the process of losing fat, in a more unhealthy way. I'll ease back into eating clean with meat, fish & veggies...some fasting etc... but it does feel good not craving sugar...if I ever go off the rails and blow up, terzapatide would work. Thanks for tip of trying it out, I sure know what it can do.

Definitely, I only got about 3 ounces of steak in me and I'm bloated. However, even though I missed an injection because my TRT was a week late on getting my deca to me, it just showed up..
thats all it took to bloat you?

I was going over everything concerning gear.
My TRT with 180mg of 200cyp is always ongoing once a week.

I just completed the 6th week of deca 1ml of 200mg, I have 4 weeks left.

I am finishing up on 2 weeks of running 50mg a day of var and only have a weeks worth left. Is 20 days sufficient or do I need to order more var to complete the cycle.

Thanks in advance

thats all it took to bloat you?
Yes sir, this terzapatide drug is weird, but works. But if you read earlier I started on a high dose. If you want to do nothing but lose weight, this will do it.

I was going over everything concerning gear.
My TRT with 180mg of 200cyp is always ongoing once a week.

I just completed the 6th week of deca 1ml of 200mg, I have 4 weeks left.

I am finishing up on 2 weeks of running 50mg a day of var and only have a weeks worth left. Is 20 days sufficient or do I need to order more var to complete the cycle.

Thanks in advance
I think a general rule of thumb is to let an oral work for 6 weeks to get the most bang for the buck without too many sides.

Yes sir, this terzapatide drug is weird, but works. But if you read earlier I started on a high dose. If you want to do nothing but lose weight, this will do it.
We ran our semaglutide the Monday after Thanksgiving. So we ended up eating little during Christmas. LOL. Summer time is a great time to do it I think for you if you decide to do it again. Just make sure you prepare properly for it. Learn as much as you can and eat as clean as you can as well as taking lots of fiber and laxatives. LOL. Thats one thing I will make sure to do next time. I am going to make sure I take stool softeners as well as more magnesium. Anything that will help it move through the system. I ended up plugging up the toilet damn near everyday. Hard as rocks. LOL.

I think a general rule of thumb is to let an oral work for 6 weeks to get the most bang for the buck without too many sides.
Thanks bro, I didn't do the math at all when ordering. I was just excited about getting started. Freaking still so much to learn..

We ran our semaglutide the Monday after Thanksgiving. So we ended up eating little during Christmas. LOL. Summer time is a great time to do it I think for you if you decide to do it again. Just make sure you prepare properly for it. Learn as much as you can and eat as clean as you can as well as taking lots of fiber and laxatives. LOL. Thats one thing I will make sure to do next time. I am going to make sure I take stool softeners as well as more magnesium. Anything that will help it move through the system. I ended up plugging up the toilet damn near everyday. Hard as rocks. LOL.
🤣🤣🤣

Today's food
Shake
240 cal protein = 48
79 cal blueberries
150 cal oats
6 cal AG greens
67 cal almond/Oat milk
112 cal banana

134 cal 26g protein
60 cal high fiber wrap