Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Wildcat Testosterone, Deca Durabolin, Primobolan, Superdrol Cycle Log

Woke up this morning and feel like been punched in the face. Sinus /congestion feels like bruising under my cheekbones.

Skipping gym this morning. May try and hit the sauna today at some point. Have to work today unfortunately too much on

Woke up this morning and feel like been punched in the face. Sinus /congestion feels like bruising under my cheekbones.

Skipping gym this morning. May try and hit the sauna today at some point. Have to work today unfortunately too much on
@Trenhead3cc how about doing some extra vitamins today? elderberry olive leaf with C and vitamin D extra

yeah I been on vitamin c , garlic and horseradish for last week. Half of work is sick aswell.
Got some nasal spray just before. Feel a bit better. But spewing as all I want to do is hit the gym . Being sick is a C**t

Besides a 30min 55degree sauna earlier in the week . I got in a forced session today . Still not 100 percent .
Didn’t record numbers. Just did few back and chest exercises with 1 x Tricep push down
Felt pretty good considering not 100
Take another couple days off and back full noise Monday

Besides a 30min 55degree sauna earlier in the week . I got in a forced session today . Still not 100 percent .
Didn’t record numbers. Just did few back and chest exercises with 1 x Tricep push down
Felt pretty good considering not 100
Take another couple days off and back full noise Monday
@Trenhead3cc you're not going to be 100% will take time about a week bro :) take a few days off

Been a bit quiet on the thread .
Covid, etc. also during which I was adamant that my recovery was going to be quicker than what it was.
I think I’m 18 days into this cycle superdrol at 20mg a day. Today I think it’s hit me out of no where (which I knew would gapped). Lethargic, some minimal chest pain. Hard to explain but don’t feel 100 percent. Will see how I wake up tomorrow if feeling the same I will cease the superdrol for the time being. I still feel very full on it. Arms and chest feeling and looking great compared to 2 weeks ago. But will just be listening to the body, I don’t need to push the limits here. Will continue to run my support supplements.

Been a bit quiet on the thread .
Covid, etc. also during which I was adamant that my recovery was going to be quicker than what it was.
I think I’m 18 days into this cycle superdrol at 20mg a day. Today I think it’s hit me out of no where (which I knew would gapped). Lethargic, some minimal chest pain. Hard to explain but don’t feel 100 percent. Will see how I wake up tomorrow if feeling the same I will cease the superdrol for the time being. I still feel very full on it. Arms and chest feeling and looking great compared to 2 weeks ago. But will just be listening to the body, I don’t need to push the limits here. Will continue to run my support supplements.
@Trenhead3cc recover soon, but we need to see you update us on diet, you eating?

Back
Top Bottom