Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Guard

Duffman99

Proficient Brother
Okay so a lot of people seem to rate this product . Where are my Aussie bros getting it from and what’s your thoughts on it

Due to to fucked USD exchange it makes it hard to justify, I run Huge Supplements Defend and Vital which can be purchased off Amazon, probably not as good as N2Gaurd but my health markers were perfect throughout my last cycle and at one point i was taking 50mg daily of dbol.

If you're taking both supplements to ingredients are:
Milk Thistle Extract (1000mg) - Milk thistle contains an active compound called silymarin, which is known for its hepatoprotective properties. It can help protect and support the liver, which is essential during anabolic steroid use, as these substances can potentially put stress on the liver.
N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) (600mg) - NAC is a powerful antioxidant that helps replenish glutathione levels in the body. Glutathione is essential for liver detoxification, and NAC can assist in protecting the liver from oxidative damage caused by anabolic steroids.
Peppermint Leaf Powder (500mg) - Peppermint may have soothing effects on the digestive system, which can be helpful during a cycle when anabolic steroids can cause gastrointestinal issues.
Saw Palmetto Extract (250mg) - Saw palmetto is often used to support prostate health, which can be beneficial during anabolic steroid cycles, as some steroids may lead to prostate enlargement in some individuals.
Hawthorn Berry Extract (150mg) - Hawthorn berry has been traditionally used to support cardiovascular health. It may help maintain healthy blood pressure levels, which can be essential during steroid cycles.
Red Clover (200mg) - Red clover may have potential benefits for cardiovascular health, but its specific role in anabolic steroid cycle support is not well-established.
TUDCA (250mg) - TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic acid) is a bile acid that has shown promise in protecting the liver from toxicity, making it potentially beneficial during anabolic steroid use.
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) (25mcg/1000IU) - Vitamin D3 is essential for overall health, and it may have positive effects on immune function and bone health during intense training and anabolic steroid use.
Vitamin B9 (as Folic Acid 97%) (600mcg) - Folic acid is important for cellular function and may support overall health during a cycle.
Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) (100mg) - Magnesium is a mineral involved in various processes in the body, including muscle function and energy metabolism. It may help with muscle cramps and support energy production during training.
Potassium (as Potassium Chloride) (100mg) - Potassium is an essential electrolyte that plays a role in muscle and nerve function. It can be helpful during intense training and to maintain electrolyte balance.
Garlic Extract (Allium sativum) (bulb) (750mg) - Garlic is known for its potential cardiovascular benefits and may support heart health during anabolic steroid cycles.
Hibiscus Flower Extract (Hibiscus sabdariffa) (std. to 5% Flavones) (750mg) - Hibiscus extract may have mild diuretic effects, which can be helpful for reducing water retention during a cycle.
Terminalia Arjuna Extract (750mg) - Terminalia Arjuna is used in traditional medicine for heart health, but its specific role during anabolic steroid cycles is not well-established.
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) (300mg) - ALA is a potent antioxidant that may help protect the liver and other tissues from oxidative stress during anabolic steroid use.
Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) (std for 95% proanthocyanidins) (300mg) - Grape seed extract is a powerful antioxidant that may support cardiovascular health during steroid cycles.
Rose Hip Powder (Rosa Canina) (250mg) - Rose hip contains vitamin C and antioxidants, which may contribute to overall health during anabolic steroid cycles.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) (Ubiquinone) (200mg) - CoQ10 is involved in energy production within cells and has antioxidant properties, making it potentially helpful during intense training and steroid cycles.
Vitamin K2 (as Menatetrenone 7 (1%)) - Vitamin K2 is important for bone health and may be beneficial during anabolic steroid use to support overall skeletal health.

And that ends up costing way more to buy individually.
I get that N2Gaurd has more in it, but after shipping you’re looking at $235 Aussie to run it for a month at full strength. Add to that the vast majority of ingredients have little science behind them it’s hard to justify the cost, and I’m on triple the average wage here in Australia.

If the product was actually $99 for us I’d be singing bits praises but in times of extreme inflation and absolutely fucked exchange rates I say find something for less than half that price that gives you 80% of the benefits.

Also I get you have a stake in it so I’d be pushing my product too.

Back
Top Bottom