Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NapsGear Experience Not Good

tmucciolo

Registered
I recently purchased A-50, TMX400 and Tren200 from NapsGear and three weeks later I have had ZERO weight gain, ZERO strength gains and ZERO side effects. I contacted them about receiving fake/bad gear and they only replied with "we don't sell fake/bad gear". Yes you do! In my 30+ years experience using gear, I can say I received fake gear from them. Not everything they offer is legit and NapsGear only displays positive reviews, not negative reviews. Beware!

I recently purchased A-50, TMX400 and Tren200 from NapsGear and three weeks later I have had ZERO weight gain, ZERO strength gains and ZERO side effects. I contacted them about receiving fake/bad gear and they only replied with "we don't sell fake/bad gear". Yes you do! In my 30+ years experience using gear, I can say I received fake gear from them. Not everything they offer is legit and NapsGear only displays positive reviews, not negative reviews. Beware!
@tmucciolo first it's good you came on the forums to discuss your napsgear experience. I want to tell you for sure that you didn't get fake gear but I think we need to discuss a bit more.

Before we keep going, please share pictures of the gear you got from napsgear and please share order confirmation, we need to verify this is legit. You can blur out all personal info and upload the pics here.

Please do so, we are waiting and will support you, I'll cc a Naps read @jasonhill800 to discuss this here in the open.

why would napsgear sell you fake gear ? literally makes no sense. what brand did you use? post a pic with order #. let's first confirm you even bought gear from napsgear.

we had a vet on here anonymously test the gear from naps and every single item tested 98-99% pure. this is a vet who has been EXTREMELY cynical towards the forum, mods and sources over the past few years and even he admits naps is g2g.

you have literally 1 post so hard to trust you

Hey mate, Please send me your order number and ticket id via PM. I'll check the details with my team and get back to you.

Jason
Official Rep of NapsGear

Back
Top Bottom