Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear to Australia

Northside

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Any of you blokes had any drama with ordering Napsgear to Australia it’s no secret that they obviously are a 5 star company, but just on the check out before you pay they note that Australia is a high risk with 60% chance of getting through (ordering to Adelaide) just wondering if anyone has got there orders with no drama everytime or if they’ve landed in the unlucky 40%.

Cheers in advance 🤙
 
Any of you blokes had any drama with ordering Napsgear to Australia it’s no secret that they obviously are a 5 star company, but just on the check out before you pay they note that Australia is a high risk with 60% chance of getting through (ordering to Adelaide) just wondering if anyone has got there orders with no drama everytime or if they’ve landed in the unlucky 40%.

Cheers in advance 🤙
@Northside I dont know the delivery rate to Australia, I think if you not red flagged addy maybe over 70% but Au customs is real tight for no reason, they have other things more serious to take care of but bother guys using steroids
 
I would drop Richard a personal message and ask him if naps is even bothering to ship to Australia
 
Any of you blokes had any drama with ordering Napsgear to Australia it’s no secret that they obviously are a 5 star company, but just on the check out before you pay they note that Australia is a high risk with 60% chance of getting through (ordering to Adelaide) just wondering if anyone has got there orders with no drama everytime or if they’ve landed in the unlucky 40%.

Cheers in advance 🤙
atleast if NAPS makes it you get real gear
 
I’m with Steve. Shoot Richard a pm and talk with him. He will definitely shoot you straight
 
Bro it's definitely not worth trying to import oils and stuff in to aus. Especially when we have a ton of solid ugls here.

We hplc test most of our stuff. Same with a number of other ugls here. Definitely don't risking importing and having your address red flagged, or worse, getting your door kicked in (I know guys who have had their doors kicked in over imports that weren't even very large).

Even if you are using a fake parcel locker, seizure rate is quite high for oils. Even trying to get pharma meds in is a pain. Customs are a bitch here.

Domestic seizure rate is incredibly low. For example, in the last six months we have had like 2 seizures, out of hundreds of parcels.
 
Bro it's definitely not worth trying to import oils and stuff in to aus. Especially when we have a ton of solid ugls here.

We hplc test most of our stuff. Same with a number of other ugls here. Definitely don't risking importing and having your address red flagged, or worse, getting your door kicked in (I know guys who have had their doors kicked in over imports that weren't even very large).

Even if you are using a fake parcel locker, seizure rate is quite high for oils. Even trying to get pharma meds in is a pain. Customs are a bitch here.

Domestic seizure rate is incredibly low. For example, in the last six months we have had like 2 seizures, out of hundreds of parcels.
Yeah your not wrong definitely a bit of places to buy from in Australia I know plenty of blokes who sell it as well but they are all hardly trusted. most of the dealers are a bunch of fag bikies who think they are hard, then you got the struggle of trying to get exactly want and don’t even get started on prices buying test alone is $120 and when you start buying bulk those prices add up quick fast, nolvadex for 30 pills is $200 having naps in Australia would be a dream
 
Yeah your not wrong definitely a bit of places to buy from in Australia I know plenty of blokes who sell it as well but they are all hardly trusted. most of the dealers are a bunch of fag bikies who think they are hard, then you got the struggle of trying to get exactly want and don’t even get started on prices buying test alone is $120 and when you start buying bulk those prices add up quick fast, nolvadex for 30 pills is $200 having naps in Australia would be a dream
I understand your frustration. Definitely some dodgy ugls out there. But that's why you just do your research as best you can. Read the reviews in the aus source section to help you find a trusted vendor.

When it comes to prices. We sell our basics like test,tren,npp,deca etc around $85 per vial. We also sell pharma tabs like aromasin, adex, nolva, proviron for $150 each for 50 tabs packs.

I also offer solid discounts for larger orders and even smaller ones sometimes. Just gotta chat with me.

Anyway, I just want the Aussie boys to be careful. That's why I warn about the importing.
 
Back
Top Bottom