Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Narcotics and bodybuilding

oliverrxx

it seems like high level bodybuilders are fairly notorious for use of prescription drugs.
having anxiety from eq take a xanax
tired and don't feel like doing cardio pre contest take an adderall
back pain going into contest from constant training take a painkiller
whats everyone's thoughts on this as much as everyone may think it is awful no one can deny that it isn't prevalent in bodybuilding

This is one of those times I say it is what it is. . I mean taking drugs to counter act the sides of other drugs or from other drug use is very unhealthy. But high level bbers are going to do what it takes and sometimes the physical strain out-weighs the mental strength and that's when I feel narcotics come into play.

That's the thing is we already take so much shit it's like wats one more pill gonna hurt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll talk on this because I was in it. When I competed everyone was using nubain. I stayed away for a while but eventually tried it and got hooked. I preped on Nubain in for my last contest and it was the easiest prep in my life. But Nubain in created a host of other problems that weren't worth the good side of it.

if you need to put food on the dinner table for your family you will do what it takes. however if you are doing this as a hobby or as a gym rat then its fucking nonsense and you should just realize you are a crackhead using bodybuilding to justify your addictions

That's the thing is we already take so much shit it's like wats one more pill gonna hurt?

I agree with you guys, I was just stating where they come into play and why. and the thing is, no matter what ur already adding foreign substances into ur blood and I honestly feel that if u were to take a adderall or xanax or pain killer, as long as it's in moderation, then who cares it's your lives.

I agree with you guys, I was just stating where they come into play and why. and the thing is, no matter what ur already adding foreign substances into ur blood and I honestly feel that if u were to take a adderall or xanax or pain killer, as long as it's in moderation, then who cares it's our lives.

problem with this thinking is at 45 or 50 you will be in a wheelchair. a buddy of mine is 49 and he is the strongest dude in the gym. he has abused his body for years and takes PK's before his workouts. guess what? he is lucky to get 3 or 4 hours of sleep every night from the pain he is in. and for what? just to be the dude everyone surrounds when he is pushing 500 on the bench?

I have a feeling this thread is going to get real long once everyone starts weighing in on their feelings.

I mean I know a lot of guys who party their ass off on xanax and hydro that look amazing but it is wat it is

problem with this thinking is at 45 or 50 you will be in a wheelchair. a buddy of mine is 49 and he is the strongest dude in the gym. he has abused his body for years and takes PK's before his workouts. guess what? he is lucky to get 3 or 4 hours of sleep every night from the pain he is in. and for what? just to be the dude everyone surrounds when he is pushing 500 on the bench?

I understand what your saying. Long term problems from short term gains is never a good thing but at the same time , everyone is going to do what they feel. For some, having those people surround them when they throw huge weight is all they got. Regardless of how that stands on the large spectrum of life, for some that's worth it

I agree with you guys, I was just stating where they come into play and why. and the thing is, no matter what ur already adding foreign substances into ur blood and I honestly feel that if u were to take a adderall or xanax or pain killer, as long as it's in moderation, then who cares it's your lives.
There is a place for these drugs in bb but only if your using them for bb and not just to get high. I would take a dexedrine or adderall when my carbs were low. And valium or xanax to relax from all the clen, ephedrine, caffeine ect. And Nuba in just made prepping comfortable, I slept every night which is unheard of when precontest.

I've heard it happens but I only have two other vices and they both come from plants ;) personally

I understand what your saying. Long term problems from short term gains is never a good thing but at the same time , everyone is going to do what they feel. For some, having those people surround them when they throw huge weight is all they got. Regardless of how that stands on the large spectrum of life, for some that's worth it

I use the Brett Favre and Barry Sanders examples.

Brett Favre played many years past when he should of retired. he masked injuries to his head and body with drugs to get him ready for Sunday... now the dude can barely walk and doesn't even remember his kids names some days. was it worth it? depends.. his family will never have to work a day in their lives again, but on the other hand his grand kids will wonder why granddad can't walk or remember who we are.

Barry Sanders used to skip camp.. he rested his body .. he retired years early cause he wanted to live a great life. still made his money and now can enjoy his retirement.

I mean those examples are of pro's who got paid millions for their job. the normal gym rat doesn't have that luxury

i can ASSURE you this... there is NOTHING worse than pain killers in terms of the way they will kill you quickly... they are worse than street drugs, whatever you can think of, they are the thing that will kill you the quickest... i won't even go near them... i KNOW what they can do to people and I have seen it all and been around it all and nothing is worse... a xanax here and there if you REALLY need it is one thing, even a muscle relaxer (even though they make you feel like shit the next day) can have a decent effect but they are all band aids anyway... they don't actually heal you... they destroy you internally and take years off your life... i assure you that nothing is worse...

I'm from an era in the AAS scene where things are much worse than they are today. If anyone thinks that what goes on now is bad, you should have seen what was going on in the mid 90's when gear took off on the net.

You could hook up with a supplier, a legit/strong/respected to hell supplier and order your juice no problem. At the bottom of the list would be nubain with xanax right next to it every time. Most would also have a line on pain meds, extacy and some even had cocaine listed - on their AAS price sheet! Availability was insane.

To make matters more interesting, GHB kits were huge then. In the later 90's (98/99) we would all sit around at night and talk about how our GHB dose was going that night. It was common.. It was accepted.. Even expected. The couples on the forum (because a lot of people hooked up, especially the sources) would post pics of them fucking on GHB some nights... We all went to New Orleans for Mardi Gras (and by we all, I mean people from anabolics.com - it was a tight community then about one of the very few around at the time) and there was no shortage of 'Supplies.'

I understand this discussion might not be purely about the online juicing community, but if you think that what you hear about today is bad - it's actually much better than it was.

What's going on today just seems like people doing what people do. Back then, it was a culture.

Narco.s and aas. I all ways liked the recreational use of chemicals. I was an adrenalin junkie, but liked the rec. drugs. Using aas now for health, no desire for any thing else. I have chronic pain, so I just do some thing to make me hurt more, helps change the body's reference of pain,makes my chronic pain seem less. Drugs are a personal choice, just don't put others at risk. Work hard, play hard, live well. J

Back
Top Bottom