Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help…puritysourcelabs scam?

Zacattack

Registered
What’s up first post. I joined for help to be pointed in the right direction for gear. I’m in the US. I just tried placing an order through puritysourcelabs.. payment was to be made through money gram. I ran through all the steps as soon as I sent the payment my profile was banned and the payment was rejected. Not sure wtf the problem was, only thing I thought was scam. Anyway I need a domestic source with quality gear for
My first cycle. Any help is greatly appreciated

Any answers as to what I did wrong? I followed their instructions for payment via money gram. As searching other verified sites on this forum they advise not using online payment and doing it in person. Would that have made a difference

Any answers as to what I did wrong? I followed their instructions for payment via money gram. As searching other verified sites on this forum they advise not using online payment and doing it in person. Would that have made a difference
i have zero idea what their policies are etc... im not the one to ask on that

What’s up first post. I joined for help to be pointed in the right direction for gear. I’m in the US. I just tried placing an order through puritysourcelabs.. payment was to be made through money gram. I ran through all the steps as soon as I sent the payment my profile was banned and the payment was rejected. Not sure wtf the problem was, only thing I thought was scam. Anyway I need a domestic source with quality gear for
@Zacattack bro i dont think psl scammed you there seems to be other issues we are not aware of here

@~Vision~ can chime in

This is actually not uncommon with MoneyGram, this payment option is just there as an added bonus with other payment methods.
However MoneyGram is extremely problematic even for the everyday person, this includes for mothers and fathers sending finances to children who are in college, that platform is constantly red flagging people.
This has nothing to do with you, or any activities. Some people have no issues with MoneyGram, and at times other people who are sending finances for very honest and simple things in life have great difficulty.
The customer service at MoneyGram is even more of a nightmare.
Try selecting a different payment method.
The method with MoneyGram is only available on the website as an option, But if you can use a different method please do so.
So many other payment methods are light years ahead of MoneyGram, MoneyGram is a thing of the past.

please learn how to use Bitcoin
MoneyGram is old news

PSL is legit bro

Back
Top Bottom