Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

need help

Bb360

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
k sorry guys didn’t realise how quick responses are here very good and thank you in advance

Age 43
Wieght 96kg
178cm

I have been training on and off last 20 years I have some size on me

I have a few lower back and shoulder injuries. Which I am mending at the moment

My goal lose weight and put a little bit more size
Get stronger with old age you start feeling low levels of testosterone. start increasing in body fat etc etc

Now about the sus250 a friend gave to me to kick start testosterone, I would be in total on a 15-week cycle
And the sus350 was given to me by the same person

I want to get rid of the fat once and for all and don’t want to be shredded flat stomach etc I think being ripped would be too hard of a job for me
realistically more of HRT, I don't want to be in a catabolic state and lose my size.

k sorry guys didn’t realise how quick responses are here very good and thank you in advance

Age 43
Wieght 96kg
178cm

I have been training on and off last 20 years I have some size on me

I have a few lower back and shoulder injuries. Which I am mending at the moment

My goal lose weight and put a little bit more size
Get stronger with old age you start feeling low levels of testosterone. start increasing in body fat etc etc

Now about the sus250 a friend gave to me to kick start testosterone, I would be in total on a 15-week cycle
And the sus350 was given to me by the same person

I want to get rid of the fat once and for all and don’t want to be shredded flat stomach etc I think being ripped would be too hard of a job for me
realistically more of HRT, I don't want to be in a catabolic state and lose my size.
@Bb360 in your thread we said start a LOG in a new thread not just need help
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/threads/new-stack-need-help.95957/unread

we need your diet training info before we tell you to go inject steroids bro

don't get into the mental fuck of saying "i want to lose fat" and then saying "i'm worried about going catabolic"

fat and muscle are NOT the same thing. you don't gain fat and muscle and lose it together either necessarily if you do it right

Talk about these injury issues. I had a problem with a frozen shoulder problem that's taken a while to heal up. A combination of rehab and use of MK677 has slowly but surely allowed me to see improvement.

Such issues need addressing if you want to fix the other aspects properly

Yeah the injuries are painfull I have always suffered from lower back issues but this time can’t shake it off have been to Myo therapy and around 40 chiro sessions in the last 70 days posture is better but needing alignments all the time , shoulders are problematic to be honest the only time it’s been good is when I have been on a cycle sus /deca

Back
Top Bottom