Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

New Lab Launch: Notorious Labs

b.i.g.

Registered
We're excited to go live: we are now shipping out Notorious Labs oils to athletes across Australia.

There a a few Evolutionary users who already have samples in the mail, so we look forward to hearing the public feedback. Additionally, for the next week (ending October 23rd), we will have a 50% discount on Test E, Test P, and Test Sust for user's first vial.

Janoshik lab results will be posted in a few weeks.

For any questions, to place an order, or receive a price list, please reach out to me on Threema:

My Threema ID: https://threema.id/99RN2FCK

Can confirm B.I.G has contacted me and is sending out a vial of test e! Seems to be going about it the right way by giving samples and asking for reviews.
Looking forward to giving a review for what is hopefully another great source. Great comms so far. Website looks good. And is offering 50% off first vial.
Who else got one?

Welcome Notorious. I also be doing a review on his test e will be running during my 10 week cruise before next blast. Had a great chat with him, great fella 💪💪
Yeah definetly good bloke. Went and checked out the fitnessasylum.is he has some good posts on there and seems to have a bit of experience with all aspects of peds. I reckon this ones a keeper, especially with apex leaving.

Stock any clen mate? Have had 2 bunk lots now. Get tremors and cramps on 40mcg and the last lot I tried 200mcg and saw nothing 😅. Want to get in good condition before January, do a holding phase and then push into a prep and time is running out.

Stock any clen mate? Have had 2 bunk lots now. Get tremors and cramps on 40mcg and the last lot I tried 200mcg and saw nothing 😅. Want to get in good condition before January, do a holding phase and then push into a prep and time is running out.
Sorry brother, not right now.

We are selling just oils right now while working on sourcing the right orals. It will be quite a few weeks as we are also testing on our end so you can rest assured when we do have something on our list, you can trust it.

Sorry brother, not right now.

We are selling just oils right now while working on sourcing the right orals. It will be quite a few weeks as we are also testing on our end so you can rest assured when we do have something on our list, you can trust it.
Thanks mate. Payment options?

Thanks mate. Payment options?
Bitcoin

We can accept bank transfer thru the P2P platform Agoradesk where you send by bank transfer and we receive BTC.

However we recommend coinspot as it will have less fees and be easier - if you don't have a Bitcoin wallet ready to go

Hopefully big doesn't get annoyed with me but over on evolutionary.org there is a couple of good stockists of clen over there bro, you won't he disappointed

Back
Top Bottom