Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

New to sarms weird side effect

Dennisjames

Registered
I am very new to sarms never use any sort of performance-enhancing drug before this is my first time. I am running lgd-4033 and I am on week 4 and doing 20 mg a day. I have not felt good on them at all, my libido is down and I feel very fatigued all day like I have no energy. Got them from enhanced athletes

I am very new to sarms never use any sort of performance-enhancing drug before this is my first time. I am running lgd-4033 and I am on week 4 and doing 20 mg a day. I have not felt good on them at all, my libido is down and I feel very fatigued all day like I have no energy. Got them from enhanced athletes

Sounds like those fake sarms from enhanced athlete, you're another victim of fake tony huge sarms. Don't use them anymore and throw them out, you have prohormones not sarms.

So you've been here since March and not seen this? It comes up every fkin week

two glaring problems... you are dosing it double the generally used max dose... 10 mg is the max you should be using... then the product you have is not good whatsoever.. you need to stop using that right now

Sorry to hear, but you got fake sarm, enhanced athletes is known to send prohormones and calling it sarms. Use sarms.forsale

bro dr. tony G sell fake ass sarms along with coach trevor, that a fact sorry

use sarms.forsale my friends i love

Nope. No matter how often you repeat that. Throw in your other made up BS too - how many company owners you've said were in a car with kids etc.

Last edited:
Your brand is the issue sir. If you do a search you can see a very high amount of negative feedback that has been left. I would strongly suggest stopping immediately and making the switch to a trusted company! The most trusted company I can recommend is sarms4sale

Nope. No matter how often you repeat that. Throw in your other made up BS too - how many company owners you've said were in a car with kids etc.

bro i know for fact that tony and coach trevor sell sarms. 1000%

we should make bet, loser pay other gas for meatup

Back
Top Bottom