Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to the game need some advice

CriticalEclipzz

Hey folks!

I'm new to the site so please excuse me if I posted this in the wrong spot. I'm 26 years old 6ft tall my last weigh in I was 186lbs. I've been lifting natural for a little over 3 years now and I can't seem to make the kind of progress I truly want. I'm basically looking for some advice on a basic stack that might be suggested for a first time user. I live in a very small town in upstate NY and can't get this kind of information from the people around here.

So yeah I'd just like suggestions on what I could run for I guess what you could call a beginners cycle? Being that this would be my first cycle and all I want to keep it as simple as possible.

I'm just looking to add some muscle and burn some fat. I'm talking everything listed I would need to buy including a PCT and also directions for use. Please let me know if you need anymore information from me. Any help I could get would be greatly appreciated. I'm just looking to do things the safe and correct way in taking this next step. Thanks! :cool:

Last edited:
I should also add in I DO NOT plan on taking anything offered to me right off the bat.

I just want ideas so I can do some research on particular things. I actually don't plan on running a cycle until the end of this year. I want to get some basics suggestions so I can look into everything these next few months on my own and with some help. Thanks

As a fellow newcomer after doing lengthy research, I decided to go with 500 mg Test/week for 10 weeks and then run Anavar weeks 7-12 with it.

Good safety profile, significant muscle gains, and significant fat loss potential

EDIT: after re-reading I don't think you are ready for AAS...I would run a SARMs triple stack of GW, Ostarine and S-4...I've ran 2 Ostarine only cycles, an LGD/GW cycle and a SARMs Triple Stack previously before starting the first cycle I suggested

Last edited:
I should also add in I DO NOT plan on taking anything offered to me right off the bat.

I just want ideas so I can do some research on particular things. I actually don't plan on running a cycle until the end of this year. I want to get some basics suggestions so I can look into everything these next few months on my own and with some help. Thanks

from what you ve said so far a sarm or pro hormone cycle would work. both are lighter cycles, no needles and you can buy everything online (legally) and have it within a week.

yea buddy! welcome!
For you..... a Sarms Stack of LGD/GW (Sarms1) for 8 weeks would be perfect. OR a Prohormone cycle of either Dianabulk or Primoboldex or Black Extreme (MyProH.com or N2BM) for 6 weeks.
You'd need to run an AI with either. I suggest either Liquidex AI form N2BM thruout entire cycle or Liquid Aromasin or Liquidex from AG-Guys also run thru entire cycle.
You'll also need N2Guard (N2BM) to safeguard all your vitals/organs.
and should run a test booster like HCGenerate (N2BM) at half the dose thru entire cycle to keep suppression at a minimum.

PCT depends on which cycle you choose. But will cosist of a SERM, and AI, and a test booster. (and maybe osta if you run the PH cycle)

I would suggest reading a ton before doing a test cycle. A mild, non-methylated ph would be a good place to start. See what happens in your body from the hormone shift. Get used to a mild change before hopping into a balls-out cycle. Throw in a mild ph to a good diet and training program and you will see a difference over natural. Dermacrine, Formestane, 11-oxo, Stano-drol or Epiandrosterone will make you more vascular and improve your training and recovery. You could try Ostarine as well without any side effects. Research those and their PCT recommendations and you will see a difference.

IMO id do a test only cycle of about 300mg a week with all the on cycle support n pct after u had ur blood works done. Nothing fancy or too hard core for a novice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally, I would recommend a test only cycle rather than an oral ph or sarms.

I would do 400-500 mg per week for about 10 weeks. That would give you fabulous results if you eat enough (and eat right).

Make sure you research on cycle supports and make dang sure your PCT is in order before starting. If you do those things correctly you should recover very well.

Don't waste your first cycle, do it right! You never he a chance at that first cycle again, and the first cycle is magical because your body is fresh and willing to accept all those lovely hormones :). It gets stubborn after while and forces you to add more compounds for the same results.

Good luck!

IMO id do a test only cycle of about 300mg a week with all the on cycle support n pct after u had ur blood works done. Nothing fancy or too hard core for a novice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After doing enough research I wouldn't run anything less than 500mg/wk...the pros/cons don't outweigh the benefits at lower doses---you still are gonna be suppressed and if you are risking not being able to restart normal functioning, its not worth it on a cycle that's gonna produce modest gains versus a 500mg/week cycle, imho

12 week test e or c blasts at 500mgs possibly with an oral kick start geared towards your goal of either bulking or cutting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I'd run test at 400 - 500mg either test e or C and add gw and s4 to cycle. . With some other needed products like hcgenerate es aromasin and go to the sponsors for those sarms1 ag guys and NTBM and you will get great results

Alright wow, I've got a lot of information to check out here. I'm going to read through and start checking some of this stuff out after work. Thanks to everyone that responded. I'm sure I'll be back with questions though.

12 week test e or c blasts at 500mgs possibly with an oral kick start geared towards your goal of either bulking or cutting.

Do you think you could explain a little more about what you said? What are test E and test C blasts?? Also what is an oral kickstart? Is that like something for PCT? Sorry for sounding like a newb but that's honestly what I am when it comes to this stuff. Could you possibly give me an example? Like an actual stack you would put together given your advice to me...Thanks

Do you think you could explain a little more about what you said? What are test E and test C blasts?? Also what is an oral kickstart? Is that like something for PCT? Sorry for sounding like a newb but that's honestly what I am when it comes to this stuff. Could you possibly give me an example? Like an actual stack you would put together given your advice to me...Thanks

It just makes it easier for me to research specific stacks I would be considering...

You have a lot of homework to do my brother.

A "blasts" is when you use higher doses of compounds to generate size. A cruise is when you use lower doses to maintain size and have your blood levels return to acceptable ranges.

Test E and C are longer estered forms of test which will be good for a beginner cycle because it requires less volume of oil and less frequent injections. You could get away with two injections a week to get accustomed to the process.

Test E and C take several weeks to see results because of the slower adsorption rate so an oral kick start is using an oral steroid the first few weeks to see results faster and jump start the gains. For example one who wants to bulk can use dbol or tbol to start gaining muscle the first few weeks until the test kicks in.

Example

Weeks 1-12 test c 500mgs a week
Weeks 1-4 dbol 30mgs everyday

This doesn't include your on cycle supports or pct just a compound example.

You have a lot of homework to do my brother.

A "blasts" is when you use higher doses of compounds to generate size. A cruise is when you use lower doses to maintain size and have your blood levels return to acceptable ranges.

Test E and C are longer estered forms of test which will be good for a beginner cycle because it requires less volume of oil and less frequent injections. You could get away with two injections a week to get accustomed to the process.

Test E and C take several weeks to see results because of the slower adsorption rate so an oral kick start is using an oral steroid the first few weeks to see results faster and jump start the gains. For example one who wants to bulk can use dbol or tbol to start gaining muscle the first few weeks until the test kicks in.

Example

Weeks 1-12 test c 500mgs a week
Weeks 1-4 dbol 30mgs everyday

This doesn't include your on cycle supports or pct just a compound example.

I know, I have a lot of research ahead of me to do. I'm just glad I found this site to get advice, so when I go for it I have a good understanding of what I'm doing. I definitely don't want to just jump into something and screw myself up. I appreciate you getting back to me so fast. Thanks bro

I would suggest reading a ton before doing a test cycle. A mild, non-methylated ph would be a good place to start. See what happens in your body from the hormone shift. Get used to a mild change before hopping into a balls-out cycle. Throw in a mild ph to a good diet and training program and you will see a difference over natural. Dermacrine, Formestane, 11-oxo, Stano-drol or Epiandrosterone will make you more vascular and improve your training and recovery. You could try Ostarine as well without any side effects. Research those and their PCT recommendations and you will see a difference.

I saw Ostarine when I was looking at a sars1 stack. Would I take just that until I started a PCT? Is it in the same class as the others you listed?

Personally, I would recommend a test only cycle rather than an oral ph or sarms.

I would do 400-500 mg per week for about 10 weeks. That would give you fabulous results if you eat enough (and eat right).

Make sure you research on cycle supports and make dang sure your PCT is in order before starting. If you do those things correctly you should recover very well.

Don't waste your first cycle, do it right! You never he a chance at that first cycle again, and the first cycle is magical because your body is fresh and willing to accept all those lovely hormones :). It gets stubborn after while and forces you to add more compounds for the same results.

Good luck!

Thanks! I'm getting a lot of responses. Also why the test cycle over one of the others I've been told of? Going to search some stuff in the mean time.

Last edited:
As a fellow newcomer after doing lengthy research, I decided to go with 500 mg Test/week for 10 weeks and then run Anavar weeks 7-12 with it.

Good safety profile, significant muscle gains, and significant fat loss potential

EDIT: after re-reading I don't think you are ready for AAS...I would run a SARMs triple stack of GW, Ostarine and S-4...I've ran 2 Ostarine only cycles, an LGD/GW cycle and a SARMs Triple Stack previously before starting the first cycle I suggested

What would you say gave you better results. The LGD/GW cycle or the sarms triple stack? Was a PCT needed after any of them? Did you take anything else with the stacks or just what you mentioned.

Last edited:
Someone showed me these 2 for a 1st time cycle. Remember I'm just researching this stuff so if someone see this and thinks its a bad stack keep in mind that I'm not just running out to get these things. I just want to know if this is any good...

First timer cycles:

#1:
Wk 1-10 Test Enanthate 400mg each week
Wk 1-15 Nolvadex 20mg each day
Wk 12-15 Clomid (dose using the guideline I listed above)
*That is 14 days after last shot.

#2:
Wk 1-10 Test Cypionate 400mg each week
Wk 1-15 Nolvadex 20m each day
Wk 12-15 Clomid (dose using the guideline I listed above)
*That is 14 days after last shot.

Any good?

Back
Top Bottom