Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***New Trading thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meathead your a cool cat. Thanks for having the extra you didn't want to get rid of. Lol
Your packages are as discreet as it gets.

Ive got a bottle of SARMS 1 Cardarine that I used two doses just lying around, pretty much brand new. Looking to trade for DboL or test.

Anyone who PM-ed me with questions - send me your email address as I don't have 100 posts and cant pm back - -

I have 4 kits of Kefei hgh, 100iu per kit. Hit me up if you are interested. $1.20 per iu, $120 per kit, or partial trade for some Anavar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iwannagofaster is the man. his norditropin pens are the real deal. my growth hormone serum came back at 49.8 when i had my blood tested. packaging was perfect and the pens were shipped on ice. do not hesitate to do business with him.

iwannagofaster is the man. his norditropin pens are the real deal. my growth hormone serum came back at 49.8 when i had my blood tested. packaging was perfect and the pens were shipped on ice. do not hesitate to do business with him.
Thanks brother. It was a pleasure trading. Curtisvill is solid. He does what he says he will do. Definitely to be trusted.

damn that is impressive! That is from 10iu IM with blood drawn about 3hrs later right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom