Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Years resolutions blah blah blah

stevesmi

Veteran Mod
Senior Moderator
VIP
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
I don't really care about New Years personally. I slept all night and am going to a yoga class today plus working the forums as I always do. It is just another day to me, HOWEVER the New Years is a great opportunity to set new goals and improve your life going forward.

for many of us 2018 was a rough year (we saw every single financial investment go down in the USA) stock market, bonds, bitcoins (lol), real estate, gold, silver, salaries and savings lagged inflation.. pretty much the only thing that went up was the US dollar which fucked over our friends to the north hard (did I mention french canadians are annoying?). anyway hopefully 2019 is a better year for us financially but there are other things in our lives that we must improve. tell me what you want to improve yourself

1. do you want to start a new hobby or get back into an old one?
2. do you want to quit an addiction?
3. change up your workouts, or start taking yoga classes or do some crossfit instead of just weight training?
4. get back into exercising consistently again?
5. improve the relationship with your wife/gf or husband/bf (hehe)
6. improve relationship with your kids
7. get more balance in your life
8. sleep an extra hour a night
9. or other

post up what you would like to improve for 2019 and we will check back in a year from now and see how you did. also for those that need help reaching your fitness goals I am running a special for 1 on 1 skype consultations. just drop me a visitor message or PM for more information. I can get help you reach your goals much faster then doing it on your own.

Last edited:
I was going to resolve to quit all my bad habits for the new year, but then I remembered that nobody likes a quitter.

I was going to resolve to quit all my bad habits for the new year, but then I remembered that nobody likes a quitter.

just for the record guys.. Eddie PM'd me earlier this morning and said he wanted to quit his tranny obsession as his new years resolution.

just for the record guys.. Eddie PM'd me earlier this morning and said he wanted to quit his tranny obsession as his new years resolution.

Everyone knows that to be bullshit, Steve, because everybody knows that my obsession with trannies is the one pathology I will never quit. So...

Everyone knows that to be bullshit, Steve, because everybody knows that my obsession with trannies is the one pathology I will never quit. So...

And I don’t think you should quit it, Eddie! Obsess away!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I don’t think you should quit it, Eddie! Obsess away!!!!!

Well of course you don't think I should quit my obsession with trannies, shred. I mean, everyone knows how much you love it when our balls touch whilst simultaneously banging the same tranny hole.

Uh, everyone did know that, right, shred?

Well of course you don't think I should quit my obsession with trannies, shred. I mean, everyone knows how much you love it when our balls touch whilst simultaneously banging the same tranny hole.

Of course they all knew it. I talk about it often wherever I can. :)

Of course they all knew it. I talk about it often wherever I can. :)

Oh good! Christ, for a moment there I thought that you were still in the closet about your tranny obsession.

On a serious note, should any of you hear from Gruntwerkz, won't you please ask that he dispatch a flare into the air?
Due to Gruntwerkz's rather extended absence, I find myself growing increasingly concerned for his five-time-combat-veteran self. I'm fairly certain that he simply has better things to do with his time than to hang with us. But I would really like to be assured of that.

On a serious note, should any of you hear from Gruntwerkz, won't you please ask that he dispatch a flare into the air?
Due to Gruntwerkz's rather extended absence, I find myself growing increasingly concerned for his five-time-combat-veteran self. I'm fairly certain that he simply has better things to do with his time than to hang with us. But I would really like to be assured of that.

I had PM’d him about a week ago to check on him. Not received a response as yet.....

The way I heard it is that Eddie will quit it with anyone EXCEPT Steve lol.

I wanna break another record on the thick bar. I'm still working on my 20 reps with 90-kilo two hand pinch.

I had PM’d him about a week ago to check on him. Not received a response as yet.....

I contacted him, too, shred, but to no avail. I so hope that he and his are well.

The way I heard it is that Eddie will quit it with anyone EXCEPT Steve lol.

That is, in fact, quite true. But it was not my decision. Rather, it was Steve's decision; on firmly rooted in his jealousy of the relationship between you and I, Mobster. Childish, I know. But here we are nonetheless.

I wanna break another record on the thick bar. I'm still working on my 20 reps with 90-kilo two hand pinch.

Slacker!

Every year i always want to improve consistency in everything i do... I work very very hard to be CONSISTENT... not have so many ups and downs in all aspects of life... I try to consistently be a better husband and son... More consistent with my levels of intensity with training... More consistency with my emotions and my work ethic... I always try to go to higher levels and try to become a better overall person... I know everyone is not religious but I am and I try to be more consistent with my relationship with God, more consistent with my studies etc... Getting to a peak is the easy part, but STAYING there is where the difficult comes into play...

My resolution is 100% staying out of the business of listening to or responding to anyone's personal views on anything. Cut and dry to the point, facts and real data only.

I killed all social media, etc because everyone wants to preach their opinion. Just couldn't deal with it anymore so just like I did with everything else anything I post will 100% be related to the forum nothing else!

Tony Huge, is that you? :D

I killed all social media, etc because everyone wants to preach their opinion. !

i agree, i follow sports on twitter and even the local beat writers are obnoxious, almost as bad as all the 'twitter experts' who know more than the team on stuff. they are so smart that they couldn't even coach a middle school team.

I wanna break another record on the thick bar. .

I hope you are talking about weight training bar, and not another type of 'bar'

My goal is finish up my undergraduate work and start working on my master's. I started back to school last year after a twelve year hiatus. I also plan to continue eating clean and lean out though spring and early summer. Otherwise, just try to stay sober another year and keep showing my family and myself love and respect. I hope everyone else has a great and prosperous year. Thank you for accepting me into this community.

Back
Top Bottom