Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

New Zealand is perfect but..

Pom

Moved from the U.K. to New Zealand I seriously underestimated how difficult it would be to find a source!
In the U.K. you have the pick of 100s of labs and websites to pick from! Easier than buying off Amazon 😂

Now in New Zealand.. Awesome place and I see a few people here and there clearly on anabolics but can I find that source… nope 👎🏻

Moved from the U.K. to New Zealand I seriously underestimated how difficult it would be to find a source!
In the U.K. you have the pick of 100s of labs and websites to pick from! Easier than buying off Amazon 😂

Now in New Zealand.. Awesome place and I see a few people here and there clearly on anabolics but can I find that source… nope 👎🏻

Hopefully you find someone on here from New Zealand. I here in Aus

Geneza pharma cleared customs for me 1/1 packs so far.

Unclez 0/1 first order pack seized by customs lost about $500NZD worth of gear.

Its a nightmare.

Umm tried asking these guys where they get their gear? If not just go hit em up. Generally people will want to help you out.

It's near impossible to get in any finished product and if you do it's pure luck. NZ customs get a hard on for catching stuff. You are better off getting in 50grams of raws and just making your own. Sad but true bro.

Hey guys I had some luck. Now it's not an NZ source, looks like we had one and he just got shut down. Got an Aussie guy, he isn't cheap but its high end stuff. Shipped fast, within the week using FedEX no trouble. Selling Alpha Pharma products, Indian pharma grade as far as I'm aware. Product codes checked out on the authenticator and sure as heck look like the stuff I get from the pharmacy that is 100% legit. Hit up [email protected], very professional experience easily contactable and kept me up to date on the shipment.

Hey guys I had some luck. Now it's not an NZ source, looks like we had one and he just got shut down. Got an Aussie guy, he isn't cheap but its high end stuff. Shipped fast, within the week using FedEX no trouble. Selling Alpha Pharma products, Indian pharma grade as far as I'm aware. Product codes checked out on the authenticator and sure as heck look like the stuff I get from the pharmacy that is 100% legit. Hit up [email protected], very professional experience easily contactable and kept me up to date on the shipment.

Post a photo of your gear.

We’ve had success shipping to NZ. Raws are pretty easy to attain over there as customs are very relaxed. You could possibly make your own?

Haha, you know I could send you a pic of anything right? Its the Alpha Pharma product, Indian.
That alpha shit is dam expensive over these ways will see if its worth it
Ive had underground stuff just as good though without the mighty price tag.
9b55e89909f95a3a0e9161c211686dfa.jpg
f3a54f1a38281933f9ca02c591023fc1.jpg

Geneza pharma cleared customs for me 1/1 packs so far.

Unclez 0/1 first order pack seized by customs lost about $500NZD worth of gear.

Its a nightmare.
Same shit deffrent day i see over that way lol

How much is the gear worth over that way these days i use to send but now my bro moved back to sydney so no need he was saying it was like 150$ a vial at that time 1 year ago

Same shit deffrent day i see over that way lol

How much is the gear worth over that way these days i use to send but now my bro moved back to sydney so no need he was saying it was like 150$ a vial at that time 1 year ago

$150-200 vial. Cost of living high, customs is a mf but at least there are some TRT clinics popping up now. NZ , where every day feels like 20 years ago compared to aussie lolz

- - - Updated - - -

We’ve had success shipping to NZ. Raws are pretty easy to attain over there as customs are very relaxed. You could possibly make your own?

You ship alpha pharma products?

Bump thread. NZ domestic. Heaps of spares while you waiting for international orders and need something in a hurry. Message for threem i.d. cheers fellas

Back
Top Bottom