Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie steroids

Why do you feel as though I should plateau first before doing a cycle? Why not use a relatively low risk beginner cycle to help me get to that point? If I don’t plan on competing why is that the starting point? I do want you advice buddy I know you’re educated on this subject

- - - Updated - - -

the main issue is the length of time training.. 3 years is NOT that long to assume you reached anywhere near your maximum potential on your own, which is not idea for starting a steroid cycle.. i would strongly recommend holding off on that for a few more years and allow your body the chance to get closer to getting what you could naturally first.. you are still very young and rushing things, especially with steroids, NEVER turns out good for anyone
Why do you feel as though I should plateau first before doing a cycle? Why not use a relatively low risk beginner cycle to help me get to that point? If I don’t plan on competing why is that the starting point? I do want you advice buddy I know you’re educated on this subject

- - - Updated - - -

Because it should always be about maximizing your natural ability. And why would you want to hit a plateau on steroids?

Because it should always be about maximizing your natural ability. And why would you want to hit a plateau on steroids?

I understand there are limits to what you can achieve nationally and guys use peds to exceed those boundaries but I guess my question is if I can make two years worth of progress in 12 weeks (maybe optimistic and subject to training diet etc.) what do I have to lose? I do want to make an educated decision.

- - - Updated - - -

that is THOROUGHLY nonsensical.. you are defeating the purpose of natural gain, attempting to undercut that and ultimately , you will never get the max results you could get by going through the process of natural building... you are looking for a non existent shortcut.. competing has NOTHING to do with anything.. the things you are saying, (understandably since you are new to this) are honestly absurd... steroids are used to get over the maximizing process, not to get you there and then hope to get even further... thats not how it works... you are wanting to eliminate a natural process which is not going to happen.. you will end up hindering long term growth by this... you do whatever you like, i wont lose sleep over it whatsoever.. i simply try to help people do this the right way.. ive only been doing this nearly 20 years, but often times newbies would love to tell me how it is.. instead of letting it bother me, i just move on because i dont have time nor the care to continue on... i really wish you nothing but the best

Dylan is spot on (as usual) with his assessment. Steroid use "should be" done after one reaches their natural peaks. You cannot do that in just a few years, it is not a possibility. If you do not achieve natural maximums, you are going to hinder yourself in the future for overcoming peaks, by going anabolic too quickly and trying to take that shortcut he spoke of, which will ultimately, as often happens with shortcuts, make a more difficult route to take. I have a lot of experience around this myself, not the amount of some on here but more than most and I have made many mistakes myself so many of us speak not only from mistakes we observe, but ones we have all made ourselves as well

Back
Top Bottom