Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

No bullshit - Current Source Experience

Ran a potency PEDtest on both OzPharm and KAOS Test E. Both came up >200mg/ml and if I was going to nitpick, KAOS was a fraction darker

JmkHQVG

30dQ9XD

Any legend's on here ordered through ozpharmalabs from Qld? What time frame did it arrive in🤙🏼🤙🏼
Made contact on Threema last week, replied within an hour with a price list. made a decent order, Test Tren Clen Valpam ect, paid in BTC, kept me informed the whole process. tracking number ect. arrived in QLD 3 days later.

My "No Bullshit" experience/ review.... Dudes a legend.

Made contact on Threema last week, replied within an hour with a price list. made a decent order, Test Tren Clen Valpam ect, paid in BTC, kept me informed the whole process. tracking number ect. arrived in QLD 3 days later.

My "No Bullshit" experience/ review.... Dudes a legend.
I'm 5 days in, always came through. Hoping it'll be in tomorrow

Im running some Test-E and NPP from KAOS and seems to be going great. Would recommend them for sure.

I Gave Ozpharm a good review above, following up with a test, I am no expert but all looks pretty good to me??

sorry about shit pics, I should probably stop spending all my money on gear and food and buy a new phone one day haha

20230828_180346.jpg
20230828_180310.jpg

Looks good to me, those tests optically favour when there is more reagent liquid you can eyeball, but there is clearly a dark ring around the base of that test

For ugl gear I rate ugloz up there as A1,for pharmaceutical gear I rate body enhanments up there as A1,top service,great gear,quick delivery easy payments,can't get better imo brothers.
I think you’re forgetting apex bro! He is up there with the best, great selection of compounds and excellent payment options for us retards that arent any good with bitcoin.
Not trying to take away from anyone else, especially ugloz as AJ has been doing mad give aways and has great gear with a good range aswell. Just started the bulk cycle I won through his 1st comp and very impressed, about 5kg up in abit over 2 weeks.

I think you’re forgetting apex bro! He is up there with the best, great selection of compounds and excellent payment options for us retards that arent any good with bitcoin.
Not trying to take away from anyone else, especially ugloz as AJ has been doing mad give aways and has great gear with a good range aswell. Just started the bulk cycle I won through his 1st comp and very impressed, about 5kg up in abit over 2 weeks.
Yeah my bad,apex is a legend,just finished running his bulk500,300mg test blend and 200deca,added in ugloz tren ace with that.last pin tonight,time for cruise,Sl yes my friend,apex has been with us for a while now and his gear is great,he's a popular choice for many for a good reason

Yeah my bad,apex is a legend,just finished running his bulk500,300mg test blend and 200deca,added in ugloz tren ace with that.last pin tonight,time for cruise,Sl yes my friend,apex has been with us for a while now and his gear is great,he's a popular choice for many for a good reason
I should also throw ozpharmlabs in there to,they have been here from get go,before any of our other guys came on board,they have always gone above and beyond to look after the community.so cheers to ozpharmlabs brothers.ive still got sustanon vials on the shelf from 19 months ago.i prefer their own line of gear over nexnos

Yeah syrax old school,been around long time
So I heard when I was browsing the site awhile back and figured fuck it I’ll give him a go, still have a few vials of test and eq. I’ve been out of the loop for years due to life not going the way you expect. Joined up here maybe 6 months ago after getting sick of my international gear getting seized, only ever got test and dbol. So I have only used a few suppliers here apex, ugloz and biological. They all have the goods and at times have amazing deals.
Hope everyone can put up good and bad reviews of suppiers on here, without jumping the gun because they didnt get their delivery 3 days later when they ordered on friday and live in butt fuck nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom