Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No fat loss from Dnp.

I was never really “Fat” but it’s the belly that won’t go.

belly fat is the last place as men we store fat bro, so not surprising

it is a very very stubborn area

why don't you come on the podcast next show and we would love to have you on.. drop me a visitor message

Swimming in the same pool as the op?

Why you choose to be the douche bag that goes around calling peoples grammar out? looks beta \

Young people talk. That's old man alpha shit ;)

Hey bro..
Dnp is not an instant fat burner.
Increasing the dosage day by day dosent give u desired results.
Increase it steadily..
And the length should be atleast /maximum of 21 days.

U/any one Infact can Xpt the results(maximum) only after u stop taking it that is after 21 days..
I use it in my first cycle during my cutting with Anabolics (I can't assure I lost weight solely wth DNP bt also wth other drugs as well.

Have u use t3. Vitamin b12 (injections) etc. With it.

Correct me if m wrong.

I am no expert.
Said those wth my xperience using it.

Hey bro..
Increase it steadily..

U/any one Infact can Xpt the results(maximum) only after u stop taking it that is after 21 days..
I use it in my first cycle during my cutting with Anabolics (I can't assure I lost weight solely wth DNP bt also wth other drugs as well.

Correct me if m wrong.

I am no expert.

Apparently not. It's either a minimum or a maximum - which is it?

I still can't understand why people need to use drugs like this just to burn that little bit of extra fat. And often times these people are not even competing any physique sports...

Hey bro..
Increase it steadily..

Correct me if m wrong.

I am no expert.

yes that is because it bloats you while on.. the body is smarter than what people think

Small update. There are only 2 possibilities. 1. There is something wrong about my body. 2. The Dnp is heavily underdosed. I say this because after the break I took 2200 mg 1000mg 1000mg 900mg and felt the same as the 1000mg.

- - - Updated - - -

I experienced no bloat and no visible fat loss. It was powder Dnp also. I will be trying crystal Dnp at 500mg for 21 days from a well known source. In addition I’m will be using clen @ 12mcg and yohimbine @12.5 mg and will throw in some ephedrine.

^^^ okay and now imagine if that DNP was OVERDOSED. you would be in the hospital right now and they would have no way to get your body heat down without stuffing ice packs all over your body.

there are smarter and healthier ways to lose fat ..

Back
Top Bottom