Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

NORDIC FUSION CANADA | OFFICIAL REVIEW THREAD

It took a few days to receive a tracking number but the gear is crazy good i ordered the powerstack blend and its legit fucked no pip too which is suprising with 400mg/ml. i've always heard good things but i am damn impressed.

It took a few days to receive a tracking number but the gear is crazy good i ordered the powerstack blend and its legit fucked no pip too which is suprising with 400mg/ml. i've always heard good things but i am damn impressed.

I apologize that I didn't get the tracking number to you as fast as you wanted brother. Love the enthusiasm man - I've been trying to tell people that the Powerstack is serious business lol. Thank you for the comment pigiron.

Purchased off NF earlier in the month but I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to run at the time. NF offered me cycle advice and went back and forth with me until we settled on a stack to run. I can't believe how knowledgeable these guys are. The things they brought up I never even once considered. I've asked a few questions since then and always received prompt replies as well. Another source on here didn't even answer my email and these guys helped me build a cycle lol. The only one thing is that the order took a little longer than I thought it would but I guess it is December after all.

Purchased off NF earlier in the month but I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to run at the time. NF offered me cycle advice and went back and forth with me until we settled on a stack to run. I can't believe how knowledgeable these guys are. The things they brought up I never even once considered. I've asked a few questions since then and always received prompt replies as well. Another source on here didn't even answer my email and these guys helped me build a cycle lol. The only one thing is that the order took a little longer than I thought it would but I guess it is December after all.

Us creating a cycle together is a built-in service of being a client of ours now brother - We're not just selling products anymore. I'm excited to see the outcome of the one we decided on though. Update me on it via email if you have a moment, i'd love to see. Thanks for commenting BD.

Ordered Anavar from NF, and I can't express how good this stuff is.
I have a torn bicep and tendon in my right arm and small doses of Anavar removes 90-95% of the pain and helps stabilize lifts at the gym. I'm not lifting heavier, per se. But lifting more volume at the same weight and it feels good.

12mg in the morning and 12mg in the evening is the dose I settled upon. Anymore, and things firm up so much that it feels like I'm wearing a dry suit requiring increased effort to breath. lol
Any less and I don't really feel much benefit.

Within 15 minutes of a dose I feel my upper chest and back getting firm and the pain in my right arm drops to near non-existent. I haven't felt this good in my own skin in 12 years. It's f***ing unbelievable, to be honest.
Combined with the fact that NF responds extremely fast to inquiries and ships your order just as quickly. All around, the process was smooth. This was my first dealing with NF and I'm blown away. Thanks!

Ordered Anavar from NF, and I can't express how good this stuff is.
I have a torn bicep and tendon in my right arm and small doses of Anavar removes 90-95% of the pain and helps stabilize lifts at the gym. I'm not lifting heavier, per se. But lifting more volume at the same weight and it feels good.

12mg in the morning and 12mg in the evening is the dose I settled upon. Anymore, and things firm up so much that it feels like I'm wearing a dry suit requiring increased effort to breath. lol
Any less and I don't really feel much benefit.

Within 15 minutes of a dose I feel my upper chest and back getting firm and the pain in my right arm drops to near non-existent. I haven't felt this good in my own skin in 12 years. It's f***ing unbelievable, to be honest.
Combined with the fact that NF responds extremely fast to inquiries and ships your order just as quickly. All around, the process was smooth. This was my first dealing with NF and I'm blown away. Thanks!

Wow - Thanks for such a detailed review, WS. I'm really glad we could help you here. Glad to have you as a client my friend.

Purchased Sunday, shipped Monday, received Friday. Very quick for this time of year. Also Great customer service throughout. Will update/add more when I’m two weeks or so into it. Thanks again 👍👌

Purchased Sunday, shipped Monday, received Friday. Very quick for this time of year. Also Great customer service throughout. Will update/add more when I’m two weeks or so into it. Thanks again 👍👌

Awesome! I placed my order yesterday!
They response time from these guys have been amazing. I will update once I get my order and try it out for the next 5-6 weeks

Amazing Customer Service, Quality Gear and Quick Shipping. Gonna be placing another order in a few weeks

If you are looking for real gear, you’ve come to the right spot . The guys at NF are great. Their product is next level, I’ve tried other companies but NF is by far the best. Ordering and shipping is smooth. email response time is pretty much right away. Very helpful staff and awesome communication. They will most definitely be my go to from now on.

Just an update from my order. I’m amazed at how fast this was shipped to me. I didn’t even receive the tracking number yet and it was already in my inbox. Amazing!

Just an update from my order. I’m amazed at how fast this was shipped to me. I didn’t even receive the tracking number yet and it was already in my inbox. Amazing!

Thanks for updating the thread brother. Working with Canada Post has been a struggle for us this holiday season which resulted in slower turnaround time on tracking numbers for our clients. Awesome to see how fast you received everything man.

Ordered basic test cyp and test enth products on Jan 3 @ lunch. An email was sent a few hours later accepting the order. NF worked on the order and shipped it on Jan 4th. I just checked the mailbox now at lunch on Jan 5th and the package was there. I was expecting a tracking number and to wait a few days but it came incredibly quickly. I don't even think couriers update their tracking websites that fast. Everything was nicely packaged and looks good. I will report back in a few weeks on the quality. Emails were quickly answered and service was great.

I have ordered from NF a couple times, Test E, Anavar, Clomid and Aromasin all great stuff and the best customer service I’ve experienced with PEDs.

-JP

Thanks for dropping in brother! I'm looking forward to hearing about how your most-recent order goes. Keep me updated on the gains!

After around 7 weeks on 10mg of the Rad 140 I'm up around 13lbs of lean body mass with an extra 1.5 lbs of fat.

Best customer service, response time and transparency I've encountered in the industry.

All orders arrived within under a one week and were well packaged.

Will leave a more detailed review about the products down the line, but so far will be 100% be my choice go9ng forward.

As someone extremely sensitive to carrier oils, NF's Test C has been top notch. Very happy the results! The response and service is always prompt. Highly recommended!

Placed my first order with Nordic before Christmas and I was really impressed with the customer service and the turnaround time. Gear seems good so far, although I don't have blood work to back that up, just results. Test and trenomast are both doing what they should. Clen has my old lady sweating buckets. All in all, a really positive experience.
The rep was super helpful, answered my emails quickly, and got my gear to me in record time, which was impressive given it was Christmas and Canada Post was swamped.

Placed another order a week ago for some winny and some anadrol, and haven't heard back from them since they accepted my payment. No tracking number, no replies to my emails, no communication of any kind.
I'm actually really surprised given how good of a first impression they made with me. Customer service was on point with my first order. I hope this lack of communication isn't cause for concern, but I have been burned by UGL's before so I'm always a little skeptical.
Nordic, you out there brother? Put my mind at ease, wouldja?

Placed my first order with Nordic before Christmas and I was really impressed with the customer service and the turnaround time. Gear seems good so far, although I don't have blood work to back that up, just results. Test and trenomast are both doing what they should. Clen has my old lady sweating buckets. All in all, a really positive experience.
The rep was super helpful, answered my emails quickly, and got my gear to me in record time, which was impressive given it was Christmas and Canada Post was swamped.

Placed another order a week ago for some winny and some anadrol, and haven't heard back from them since they accepted my payment. No tracking number, no replies to my emails, no communication of any kind.
I'm actually really surprised given how good of a first impression they made with me. Customer service was on point with my first order. I hope this lack of communication isn't cause for concern, but I have been burned by UGL's before so I'm always a little skeptical.
Nordic, you out there brother? Put my mind at ease, wouldja?

Just an update to this: Nordic Fusion reached out to me today and everything is in order. My package should arrive early next week.
Thanks NF!

In this game for 2 decades. I have been Home Brewing my own for many years because I don't trust the quality of UG labs.....got ripped off so many times. Getting tired of my Raws getting seized and losing money.....wanted to try some pre-made closer to home. Decided on Nordic Fusion. Tried their Anavar and Primobolan the two most faked compounds to test quality. To my surprise I seen the same results as with my Raws. Even down to the side effects noticed at certain dosage strengths. Ordered 20ml of the Primo...measured out to 21.5ml. Good enough for me. Wicket fast and professional service....like nothing I've seen before. These guys are legit and don't F'around. Give their products a try.... you won't regret it. Keep up the good work guys.

Back
Top Bottom