Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Normal to feel lethargy on cycle?

Xeruai34

Newbie Brother
Hi guys I am currently doing a cycle of dianbol 20mgs a day, test E 750mgs a week and tren 300-350mgs per week
first off do you think these are decent dosages or am I overdosing things?
second off my main complaint is that I am getting a lot of lethargy although the results are quite good. I don't get tired at the gym it's just that in the morning or after I come home is when the lethargy kicks in. my sleep is pretty good I'm gaining about six or seven hours at night consistent
I'm around 14% body fat 95 kg and tall.
is this normal and what can I do to fix it?

drop the dbol and tren. lower the test dose to no more than 500. be sure to get some bloodwork. will need an AI to control the estrogen from the test most likely. tren and dbol are both liver and kidney toxic so if you arent protecting yourself and drinking enough water, they will take a hit which will cause lethargy. also high estrogen can cause lethargy too and both test and especially dbol spike estrogen. less toxic compounds like NPP and Anavar will do you better. Tren is not something to play around with unless pre-comp. Really 300 mgs of test is gracious plenty. without bloodwork you are playing in the dark here.

Hi guys I am currently doing a cycle of dianbol 20mgs a day, test E 750mgs a week and tren 300-350mgs per week
second off my main complaint is that I am getting a lot of lethargy although the results are quite good. I don't get tired at the gym it's just that in the morning or after I come home is when the lethargy kicks in. my sleep is pretty good I'm gaining about six or seven hours at night consistent

its not normal , its your toxicity levels
drop the trenbolone and add n2guard ed

of course you feel like shit.. the doses are absurd.. 750 mg of test just alone is so unnecessary and far more of a negative than a positive.. then you have a toxic oral steroid along with tren, that even though is an injectable, is STILL highly toxic.. you are hitting yourself negatively from multiple ways and so this is what you get.. your test dose should literally be HALF of what you are using now... i also how have no idea what your bloodwork says and it should be common sense that if you are having on cycle issues, that bloodwork is needed to find the actual cause

bro i feel like a real man on tren

I am feeling good on cycle right now. maybe ur gear is poor

try para pharma from ugfreak

I occasionally get the same sides from tren and like what others have said n2guard will help
I normally try to just push through it and drop the tree
how's your sleep going? this is normally a big factor for myself

Back
Top Bottom