Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

oh no basicstero.ws

1940Darren

Registered
I should have listened to you guys on here before I went ahead and made an order through a website promoted on Shady Source forums. this time I got screwed by basicstero.ws, after I put in my order they claimed I owe them another $200 oh, so I sent them the money then the guy messages me and said I owe them for shipping another $30. I don't think this is good customer service at all and I told him that and he said if I didn't pay they would not ship my item at all

I have had good luck with basicstero but they are experiencing a lot of problems with covid and it may take two or three months for you to get your international delivery LOL

I should have listened to you guys on here before I went ahead and made an order through a website promoted on Shady Source forums. this time I got screwed by basicstero.ws, after I put in my order they claimed I owe them another $200 oh, so I sent them the money then the guy messages me and said I owe them for shipping another $30. I don't think this is good customer service at all and I told him that and he said if I didn't pay they would not ship my item at all

basicstero.ws was just reported the other day to scam guys on evo. Stay away.

It is beyond imperative to stick with trusted sources. Domestic Supply is trusted and verified and who i exclusively use bro.. Greg is the man, and he takes amazing care of everyone

You will find that Greg at Domestic Supply is loved by so many and with great reason! He has top quality, excellent customer service and fast, reliable shipping!

Back
Top Bottom