Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

orals that do not affect the liver

Personel Trainer Joe

Registered
I want to run an oral only cycle for my first steroid stack. I have been researching and it seems the oral steroids are the most toxic to your body. What oral steroids do you guys find to be less toxic than others? From what I find on the Internet and talking to a dude at the gym that is willing to discuss steroids it seem everyone uses n2guard with orals to keep toxic effects down but I'm kind of on a budget and just want to use a mild oral that won't require n2guard to keep my.liver safe. Thank you guys for your help with this question.

I don't recommend any steriods, oral or not to be taken without liver support. Quite frankly, just bring in this lifestyle...reading the way we do, training the way we do, it's tough on our bodies. I take a liver support year round. BUT, if I had to pick a oral steriod that was "safest" liver wise....I would say oral primobolan. Problem is you won't see much from it in the way of gains and chances are won't find legit oral primo on the black market.

Why not skip the oral steriods and check out sarms. I think that would be a better fit for you and you would like your results better.

But remember.....protecting yourself and your health should come before enhancing your body.

Proviron and primo are the two most popular oral steroids that are not liver toxic.

Doing an oral only steroid cycle isn't the best idea. It's going to produce very little in the way of keepable gains after your cycle and it will still greatly suppress your natural testosterone production and HPTA.

I recommend doing a cycle of SARMS instead. Such as the SARMS triple stack: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Oral only cycle is a bad idea. Either stick with the sarms, as muskate recommended, or get over the fear of needles and use some test with whatever oral you choose. Oral only cycles can be fine for women . . . not for men.

you will be fine running a 17AA oral as long as you aren't stupid and drink or are taking other drugs along with it AND you run your n2guard.

just run them 4-6 weeks and come off.. your liver will be fine

Of all the oral steroids, there are only two that are not toxic to the liver at all - primobolan and oral trenbolone acetate. However, primobolan is quite a mild steroid, and you won't notice much of an effect with it when used alone. Regarding trenbolone acetate, it is not liver toxic. However, it will cause many other harsh side effects, and it is also very ineffective, since it is broken down by the liver due to an absence of methylation.

If you want something that is both effective and completely safe for the liver, better opt for the SARMS. They are completely safe in terms of side effects, and will give you great benefits. Besides, they are legal to buy, which is very convenient.

Back
Top Bottom