Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

ostazol review m1-mk

Yates90

Registered
I got ostazol m1-mk from banned nutrition, listed as ostazol. Very simple paid online and they shipped it to me within 3 days I got my products so very pleased with customer service and delivery. the one thing I did wrong was I took 3 caps near bedtime and could not sleep. is there a reason why it keeps you up at night and when do i take it?

I got ostazol m1-mk from banned nutrition, listed as ostazol. Very simple paid online and they shipped it to me within 3 days I got my products so very pleased with customer service and delivery. the one thing I did wrong was I took 3 caps near bedtime and could not sleep. is there a reason why it keeps you up at night and when do i take it?

bro...great review...but take ostazol before and during training, not too late...it's a strong preworkout and energy aid...

It has stimulants. Do not take it anywhere close to bedtime

Back
Top Bottom