Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ouch!!!!

bajista

Growing Brother
Hey brothers hope all is well.

Off topic here but thought I would share my funny story. Feel free to share yours as well.

So this past weekend the girl friend and I are having sex :) The shit is getting rough. hair pulling, spanking, dirty talk, and that's not including what I did to her LOL .Well my girl is riding me and at the same time I am spanking that ass. On one of those spankings, I reached too far and accidentally slapped myself on the NUTS!!! It took all i had not to cry. All in all, it was good.

HAHAHA maybe TMI but yeah man that's one of those times when you just act like nothing is the matter and keep it rolling.

The funny thing is, this happened to me the other night lol. That is the WORSE.

Hope you're recovered lol

N²Labs Rep

........ uploadfromtaptalk1404749330734.jpg.....

Man I didn't smack myself, but was at the beach this past week. Girl was "along for the ride" I smacked her ass...problem was it was sun burned...wow she went crazy...I just pulled her hair a little more, she got over it lol.

I once had a girl try to "hop on" and miss...
Needless to say I went to the ER that night.

I once had a girl try to "hop on" and miss...
Needless to say I went to the ER that night.

That would suck. I hate it when the girl is really getting into it and riding me so hard that she goes back too far and ends up bending my junk on the way back. I cold slap a bitch. hmm maybe i'll try that next time. LOL

Man I didn't smack myself, but was at the beach this past week. Girl was "along for the ride" I smacked her ass...problem was it was sun burned...wow she went crazy...I just pulled her hair a little more, she got over it lol.

pull and slap, then they don't know where to hurt LOL

Good to have some fun times here.

I remember the god forsaken bluebell days when i was young. Girls didn't put out like they do today. Hours and hour of work to get laid

Lol getting your shit bent up fucking kills. Had my ex get up for a ride once and, like stated before, she missed. Bent my dick in half and I thought my heart stopped...

I went to ram it home one time and - yep - right up the hershy highway - I said "sorry honey - it was an accident. She was not amused. :(

Lol getting your shit bent up fucking kills. Had my ex get up for a ride once and, like stated before, she missed. Bent my dick in half and I thought my heart stopped...

And you just fucking KNOW it's about to happen too... Kind of a moment killer lol.

haha Yea tell me about it bro.. I thought I was never going to recover from it.

Back
Top Bottom