Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

over-the-counter diuretic

Super-TrainerX

I need OTC diuretic supplement I can buy at local pharmacy, just something to flush some water out. Don't want lasix or anything that affects hormone balance, just flush out extra water retention. What do you guys recommend as a good over the counter diuretic?

If you just drink a lot of water that in itself will cause a water flushing effect. I guess that means your best OTC diuretic is in fact water itself.

I have had a lot of my natural competitors use PVL water tight before competition and they all reported back positive results. http://www.pvl.com/products/watertight.php

Dandelion root extract is going to be the best over the counter natural diuretic you are going to be able to find. Caffeine and alcohol are also diuretics, but be very careful with using those in excessive quantities.

Over the counter diuretics for water retention are often used as apposed to synthetic diuretics because they can provide the same benefits without the negative side effects of the prescription diuretics. Three well known over the counter diuretics for water retention are Parsley, Dandelion and Buchu herbs and extracts. These natural herbs have been shown to provide substantial relief from high blood pressure and water retention.

Have never tried any of those duiretics. However, I do know that watermelon is also quite a powerful natural duiretic, so you may as consider eating some, or better said - a lot of it.

Have never tried any of those duiretics. However, I do know that watermelon is also quite a powerful natural duiretic, so you may as consider eating some, or better said - a lot of it.

I was going to say the same thing. watermelon and citrus are great for hydration and cleansing. if you have it before bed, you will wake up flat from peeing so much at night

I use a lot of dandelion root tea for bloat / water retention. Pretty simple and cost effective

Back
Top Bottom