Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Overweight and motivated to get leaner with sarms

Huaxcerl

Newbie Brother
I'm a big guy I weigh over 300 lb and I am somewhere around 6 ft tall
I feel like if I lost 50 to 100 lb that would be perfect
I'm very motivated to make some changes in my life because I want to watch my children grow up
I've done some research on sarms and came up with a plan. Tell me what would make things better.
Sr9009 5mgs every 3 hours
gw cardarine 5mgs 4x per day
4 months of action

I'm very motivated to make some changes in my life because I want to watch my children grow up
I've done some research on sarms and came up with a plan. Tell me what would make things better.
4 months of action

I would use cardarine or stenabolic one or the other. Not both.

4 months of action

Nope. 20mg once a day

Diet too!!

4 months of action

You don't mention anything about your diet and training. Make the changes there first and then think about sarms down the line when you need to start pushing harder. These compounds are not going to magically make you lose weight. The hard work comes first.

4 months of action

make sure you are doing daily fasted cardio. it works wonders

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Cardarine 20mg 1x per day, you don't need to do split dosages due to the long half-life. Diet, and that means clean diet and also watch the calories, and steady cardio for weight loss, but also do 2 or 3 sessions of heavier weight compound exercises per week. Stuff like squats, bench press, deadlifts, etc. Keep this in mind: nothing burns more calories than simply having more muscle on your body. Don't rely on cardio alone, and to illustrate my point look at pictures of sprinters vs distance runners. Pretty big difference in body type and that's due to all the muscle that sprinters retain.

Back
Top Bottom