Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Overweight, desperate for sarms help

Giored

Newbie Brother
I’m currently around 300 pounds and 5’11’’ 21 years old
I am overweight, not sure how much my body fat is but i have a gut
The only chicks that will have sex with me are fat and ugly chicks, i want to change that. Looking for the zac efron look.
Want to use steroids but have been convinced by my friends that i shouldn’t
So i now turn to sarms
How much gw can i run for max results? 100mgs? 200mgs? I want to lose weight now

SARMS AND PEPTIDES CUTTING STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 AOD-9604 300 MCG Per day on empty stomach, preferably in the a.m.
1-12 Tesamorelin 2 MG per day, once a day, pre bed fasted at least 90 minutes
1-12 HGH Fragment 176-191 500 mcg per day on empty stomach… 250 mcg in the a.m. and 250 mcg 30 minutes before bed
1-12 Tesofensine .25 mg per day the first two weeks then bump to .5 mg per day dosed once a day

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

The only chicks that will have sex with me are fat and ugly chicks, i want to change that. Looking for the zac efron look.
So i now turn to sarms
How much gw can i run for max results? 100mgs? 200mgs? I want to lose weight now

No. 20mgs same as always

Start with lifestyle changes (eating less, doing more exercise).

THEN and only then go with Dylan's suggestion and use Umbrella Labs

So i now turn to sarms

What does your current training and eating look like? All the drugs in the work aren't going to help if you are eating like shit.
Think your best bet would be semaglutide and a good cardio routine. Dylan gave you a great sarms stack but it's not magic. You need to be committed to losing the weight. With your stats you are a long way from Efron.

SARMS AND PEPTIDES CUTTING STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 AOD-9604 300 MCG Per day on empty stomach, preferably in the a.m.
1-12 Tesamorelin 2 MG per day, once a day, pre bed fasted at least 90 minutes
1-12 HGH Fragment 176-191 500 mcg per day on empty stomach… 250 mcg in the a.m. and 250 mcg 30 minutes before bed
1-12 Tesofensine .25 mg per day the first two weeks then bump to .5 mg per day dosed once a day

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Why would you stack AOD and Frag? They are basically the same thing with one replacement molecule that was put there for IP purposes.

everyone above gave you good tips. it starts of course in the kitchen, go there now and open your pantry, freezer and fridge. bring a large box with you. put every single unhealthy food or drink in that box and drive it down to your location church/donation bin to help a needy family. then go to the grocery store and stock up on fruits, veggies, and raw bones for bone broth. stick to those 3 things for the next month, do a lot of fasting protocols where you eat in a time restricted window, and do daily fasted cardio (don't kill yourself doing this. simply walking fast paced is good enough for now) and good things will happen

Why would you stack AOD and Frag? They are basically the same thing with one replacement molecule that was put there for IP purposes.

just like looking at s4 and acp105 (for example) they have many similarities but do have differences that make them stand out and feed off each other... They are quite similar but they do work very well together.. i only recommend them together in pretty extreme instances of people wanting to lose drastic weight.. you can run things however you want.. i provide people RECOMMENDATIONS, i dont order them or force them to do anything... i have done videos on everything i discuss and people should do their own research and do what they find to be the most comfortable for themselves... i have monitored and coached people running them together a multitude of times as well as people running them solo and results have always been stronger when stacking them... to each their own

So i now turn to sarms

100mgs of gw thats crazy

try to go with low carbs and cardio before sarms

So i now turn to sarms

GW is my favorite

So i now turn to sarms

vets got you on this bro just listen

Back
Top Bottom