Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Ozpharmlabs review - test e and Anavar tested.

Thatdirtyboy

Novice Brother
Have ordered Test E 250, zloxs aromasin and nexnos anavar from these fellas and will give them a 10/10 rating. Quick responses, easy to deal with, customer service on point overall. Deliveries were all within 2 days.

Ran 'PedtestAustralia' testing on the test E and Anavar. (Yes it's not a HPLC test but I am also well aware that these types of reactive agent tests are ussually very reliable in the absence of hplcs)

Test E came back as pharma grade as compared to UGL grade with a purity of over 200mg/ml (maxes out at over 200).

The anavar clearly came back as anavar (anavar is still to this day faked regardless of what you hear. I have seen people's anavar tests come back as turinabol numerous times).

Couldn't test the aromasin but did crash my E2 on it so can confirm it works haha.

Unable to post the photos of the test results here but I have provided them directly to the Ozpharmlabs crew.

Good work lads!

Have ordered Test E 250, zloxs aromasin and nexnos anavar from these fellas and will give them a 10/10 rating. Quick responses, easy to deal with, customer service on point overall. Deliveries were all within 2 days.

Ran 'PedtestAustralia' testing on the test E and Anavar. (Yes it's not a HPLC test but I am also well aware that these types of reactive agent tests are ussually very reliable in the absence of hplcs)

Test E came back as pharma grade as compared to UGL grade with a purity of over 200mg/ml (maxes out at over 200).

The anavar clearly came back as anavar (anavar is still to this day faked regardless of what you hear. I have seen people's anavar tests come back as turinabol numerous times).

Couldn't test the aromasin but did crash my E2 on it so can confirm it works haha.

Unable to post the photos of the test results here but I have provided them directly to the Ozpharmlabs crew.

Good work lads!

Hey mate I just brought apex dianabol and I also just brought a test kit from pedtestaustralia will the test be good?

Back
Top Bottom