Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Sources

Glazio

Newbie Brother
Hey guys,

I posted in another sub but this one may be more useful.

I am just prepping my first cycle & want to make sure I am organised for my PCT before beginning.
I would like to follow the PCT guide circulated here on the forum.
I have access to Clomid and Nolvadex. I may also replace Aromasin with Arimidex due to what is available to me.
I was wondering what recommendations ya'll can make regarding sourcing the other recommended products from within Australia;
- HCGenerate ES
- Cardarine
- Ostarine
- N2Guard

Hey guys,

I am just prepping my first cycle & want to make sure I am organised for my PCT before beginning.
I have access to Clomid and Nolvadex. I may also replace Aromasin with Arimidex due to what is available to me.
I was wondering what recommendations ya'll can make regarding sourcing the other recommended products from within Australia;
- HCGenerate ES
- Cardarine
- Ostarine
- N2Guard

Hey mate,
Nolvadex and Clomid are both good options.
People generally lean towards Nolva just as it has a lower sides profile than Clomid.
You can get away with running just the one for PCT.

It's great for you to have an AI on hand incase you encounter any high E2. Aromasin seems to be the better option as it's easier to dose and some people are non responders to Arimidex.
Just note, do not take it until you feel high E2. Estrogen is highly anabolic and if you crash your E2 you will feel terrible.

What's your cycle looking like? If it's your first, do you plan on running some more in the future?
If so, I recommend looking into blasting and cruising. Going through PCT puts your body through the absolute ringer and if you're just gonna do it again soon after, you might as well blast and cruise.

Any questions, feel free to ask

Hey guys,

- HCGenerate ES
- Cardarine
- Ostarine
- N2Guard

Hay bro,
Sarms for https://www.sarmnation.com/
They are based in Sydney and send fast and take all different types of payments👍🏼

Hey mate,
Nolvadex and Clomid are both good options.
People generally lean towards Nolva just as it has a lower sides profile than Clomid.
You can get away with running just the one for PCT.

It's great for you to have an AI on hand incase you encounter any high E2. Aromasin seems to be the better option as it's easier to dose and some people are non responders to Arimidex.
Just note, do not take it until you feel high E2. Estrogen is highly anabolic and if you crash your E2 you will feel terrible.

What's your cycle looking like? If it's your first, do you plan on running some more in the future?
If so, I recommend looking into blasting and cruising. Going through PCT puts your body through the absolute ringer and if you're just gonna do it again soon after, you might as well blast and cruise.

Any questions, feel free to ask

Looking to simply just run test e for 4-5months then finish PCT in time for some travel i'll be doing early next year. Reflect on my response before deciding if/how/when to proceed another cycle.

Back
Top Bottom