Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptides

Myownlab

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Does anyone have much experience with or knowledge of peptides? I’m wanting to play around with a few and I am curious if you can draw two peptides into one syringe? Does this damage or destroy the peptides? I got Cjc-1295 and ipamorelin to play around with.

Does anyone have much experience with or knowledge of peptides? I’m wanting to play around with a few and I am curious if you can draw two peptides into one syringe? Does this damage or destroy the peptides? I got Cjc-1295 and ipamorelin to play around with.
We have 100's of articles inc a LOT on peptides

@Myownlab you can combine 2 peptides but careful

why arent you updating your log with this questions? why arent you posting training diet updates? we are waiting
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/threads/my-testosterone-npp-cycle-log.90613

combining peptides can be fine but where are you with your log?

well why are you on peptides? please share in log

please update your log more before pinning more peptides

peptides are extremely fragile and need to be kept in the fridge before/after, and when you do mix be very careful to do it gently

i would pin them separate

peptides tiny slin pins bro. you cna mix but I hit mine seperate.

CJC and Ipamorelin are quite frequently mixed. Most places, including licensed compounding pharmacies, even sell them pre mixed as their mechanisms of action are highly compatible. It’s totally fine. They aren’t that fragile, either. Pin away.

CJC and Ipamorelin are quite frequently mixed. Most places, including licensed compounding pharmacies, even sell them pre mixed as their mechanisms of action are highly compatible. It’s totally fine. They aren’t that fragile, either. Pin away.
Thanks man, I’ve seen them mixed but I didn’t know if that was how it was compounded and if drawing them individually could break down or combine the peptide chains.

Back
Top Bottom